Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's easy enough to find the ex on Insta (he's tagged in Hannah's old posts and stories for a start) and it looks like he had the same username on Twitter, but has deleted. If you search that username and "MetroUK" on twitter then go to "latest," you can see four or five tweets that look like they are in reply to him having written an article about men in abusive relationships, thanking him for sharing his story etc.
(Nobody involved in these tweets is an influencer so I'm keeping it deliberately vague as assuming it is not OK to share usernames or screenshots on here.)

I have been in an abusive/violent relationship myself and it was a horrific experience that has affected the rest of my life and i think always will. Whoever the article is about, I hope the man has been able to move on and the woman has sought help.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's easy enough to find the ex on Insta (he's tagged in Hannah's old posts and stories for a start) and it looks like he had the same username on Twitter, but has deleted. If you search that username and "MetroUK" on twitter then go to "latest," you can see four or five tweets that look like they are in reply to him having written an article about men in abusive relationships, thanking him for sharing his story etc.
(Nobody involved in these tweets is an influencer so I'm keeping it deliberately vague as assuming it is not OK to share usernames or screenshots on here.)

I have been in an abusive/violent relationship myself and it was a horrific experience that has affected the rest of my life and i think always will. Whoever the article is about, I hope the man has been able to move on and the woman has sought help.
Interesting. I knew he wrote for metro but never followed him and didn’t see any of this. I remember their breakup and tbh, really liking Hannah’s quite unhinged tweets about it as I was going through similar at the time. What a mess. Hope whatever went down, everyone involved is doing better now.

Reactions: 1
Interesting. I knew he wrote for metro but never followed him and didn’t see any of this. I remember their breakup and tbh, really liking Hannah’s quite unhinged tweets about it as I was going through similar at the time. What a mess. Hope whatever went down, everyone involved is doing better now.
What kind of thing did she say?!

Reactions: 1
E96ACD70-EBC7-49AB-8DF7-5F58075D310A.png

I can’t believe how much she’s “glowed down”. She’s a couple of tinnies and late nights away from asking for some spare change for a night in a hostel.
Also she used to inspire me to embrace my paleness. This is doing the opposite.

Reactions: 8

That's horrible, I'm glad you're out of that situation now. Thank you for sharing and for the info on the article.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can’t wait for her to start pretending she’s arsed about football again like she did during the World Cup

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven't looked at her grid for a while and can't believe she still seems to be committed to never wearing a bra! I know each to their own and everything but it really does not look good and it ages her imo.

Reactions: 4
Haven't looked at her grid for a while and can't believe she still seems to be committed to never wearing a bra! I know each to their own and everything but it really does not look good and it ages her imo.
They’re not as pert as she thinks they are *insert Kermit sipping tea gif here*.

it bugs me, it wouldn’t iRL but this is a gossip/bitching site and she is a blogger/person who makes a living from putting her whole body/life whatever out there for all to see, so fair game.

She is an ex super skinny girl that could get away with dressing ugly, not wearing a bra, not taking care of herself etc. Who, now she’s vaguely normal sized and not carrying it well, and started to age badly and prematurely can’t pull any of that stuff off anymore.

Welcome to wearing a bra like the rest of us above a C cup in their late 20s love.

Reactions: 5
I mean, before everyone gets their pitchforks, I also couldn’t find this guy on Twitter and certainly not any tweets saying it’s about Hannah. I’d want to see them first! At the moment this is just a random article from 2019 posted by a new forum user where that’s their only post. If there’s anything to substantiate the claim the article is about Hannah that’s potentially a different story.
I hate to wade in here but I have mutuals with her - I’ve been told about the hotel damage cost previously but this is the first time I’ve seen this article. I’m fairly surely it’s about her, but I have also been told the reason for her behaviour was due to his behaviour also.

Reactions: 3
I hate to wade in here but I have mutuals with her - I’ve been told about the hotel damage cost previously but this is the first time I’ve seen this article. I’m fairly surely it’s about her, but I have also been told the reason for her behaviour was due to his behaviour also.
There is literally no reason to smash a hotel room up

Reactions: 6