Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Followed her since her uni days. It’s funny she plays this ‘hyper feminist I hate all men’ role and yet has pretty much skipped from boyfriend to boyfriend, never been single for more than a month.

The photos are grim, she looks a mess and the crotch shots are unnecessary

Reactions: 12
She’s smashing out the paid ads and affiliate links at the moment. Just want I want to see an ad for on Instagram, bloody dog food

Reactions: 3
See she got the tkmaxx make up ad.

She's really changed in a few years, her 2018 looks weren't bad, now it's a bit Helen Anderson gone wrong.

Reactions: 2
Possibly doing that thing people do when they're in a long-term relationship and don't feel like they're getting enough attention

Reactions: 9
I've followed her for a long time and really liked her, thought she was down to earth and self aware. Then the big public breakdown happened with her ex Tom Connick which I was half following and thought that neither party came out well of at all, but he tweeted that he wrote this article, which was about Hannah: https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/03/when...ound-support-lacking-for-men-like-me-8793276/

Totally soured her and any attempts of ironic narcissism or funny bitchy takes just feel really insidious and grim now.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I've followed her for a long time and really liked her, thought she was down to earth and self aware. Then the big public breakdown happened with her ex Tom Connick which I was half following and thought that neither party came out well of at all, but he tweeted that he wrote this article, which was about Hannah: https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/03/when...ound-support-lacking-for-men-like-me-8793276/

Totally soured her and any attempts of ironic narcissism or funny bitchy takes just feel really insidious and grim now.
Wow. I had no idea about any of this as I don't think I was following her then. She tweeted the details of their break up?

This is absolutely horrific reading. How did you find the tweet which said that he wrote this? I can’t find him on twitter

Sorry to double post but Just found this tweet when they broke up. And then the other tweet about elbowing her ex however I can’t find the original tweet it’s referring to..

Attachments

Last edited:
I had absolutely no idea about her relationships! Now I don’t want this to come across the wrong way at all (as obviously there is no stereotypical abuser) but why am I not at all shocked?

Reactions: 1
This is absolutely horrific reading. How did you find the tweet which said that he wrote this? I can’t find him on twitter

Sorry to double post but Just found this tweet when they broke up. And then the other tweet about elbowing her ex however I can’t find the original tweet it’s referring to..
I know this is not the point but..... how ironic that one of the first replies to her "dumped" tweet from 2018 is from none other than Amelia Perrin!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am quite shocked by it all tbh!

Also interesting because i feel like she presents herself as a social butterfly who is quite together (MH wise)- if you know what I mean?

I mean, before everyone gets their pitchforks, I also couldn’t find this guy on Twitter and certainly not any tweets saying it’s about Hannah. I’d want to see them first! At the moment this is just a random article from 2019 posted by a new forum user where that’s their only post. If there’s anything to substantiate the claim the article is about Hannah that’s potentially a different story.

I posted earlier that I knew there was some drama there but couldn't remember/find anything online. But yeah I do remember him posting this article actually. Horrific. He's actually called Tom Connick and still has insta.

I mean, before everyone gets their pitchforks, I also couldn’t find this guy on Twitter and certainly not any tweets saying it’s about Hannah. I’d want to see them first! At the moment this is just a random article from 2019 posted by a new forum user where that’s their only post. If there’s anything to substantiate the claim the article is about Hannah that’s potentially a different story.
This is all going on memory, fair enough to be suspicious! He must have deleted his account but he also was tweeting Tinder when they were doing the campaign featuring her with the link to the article and saying something along the lines of "is this the person you want to associate with in your ads".

I remember as well her tweeting something out on new years day about how she was ashamed of the way she acted the night before and I wondered what that was all about, and then read this article months later and it obv aligns. I've just gone back to find that Tweet and couldn't, the below is semi related though.

My account is new cos I stumbled across this thread and someone mentioned watching her break up pan out in real time which is what I saw as well, and wondered if anyone else remembered this side of it.
SS0239482979.jpg

This is all going on memory, fair enough to be suspicious! He must have deleted his account but he also was tweeting Tinder when they were doing the campaign featuring her with the link to the article and saying something along the lines of "is this the person you want to associate with in your ads".

I remember as well her tweeting something out on new years day about how she was ashamed of the way she acted the night before and I wondered what that was all about, and then read this article months later and it obv aligns. I've just gone back to find that Tweet and couldn't, the below is semi related though.

My account is new cos I stumbled across this thread and someone mentioned watching her break up pan out in real time which is what I saw as well, and wondered if anyone else remembered this side of it.
View attachment 601660
They always say they are going to address their drinking, and nine times out of ten the only change made is that they drink more often.

That article was written under a pseudo name, but if it is about hannah then that is terrible, really terrible situation. People show you who they are /can be. usually early on in a way that could be excusable at first and then you need to believe them no matter how much you might fancy them.

Hannah still seems to like a regular bevvy, let's just hope if that metro article was written about her, then she is not as toxic with Joel and there is no violence or emotional abuse from either party. He seems pretty fragile after loosing his parents.I mean he doesn't seem like a lovely, gentle, approachable guy who would give you the shirt off his back either, but...that will have left a huge mark.

Reactions: 2