Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no idea about the ex! What happened?
They seemed to be part of a big friendship group of writers/journalists/media types and the break up separated her from that group. The whole act of posting a blog about it seems so self indulgent, the sort of thing you got over after being a teenager on tumblr?

Reactions: 2
I remember after her break up with Tom connick she posted on insta saying he looked like Salad Fingers. Tbh that did make me chuckle, but her taste in men does feel a bit ick. Status over real connection maybe?

Reactions: 5
They seemed to be part of a big friendship group of writers/journalists/media types and the break up separated her from that group. The whole act of posting a blog about it seems so self indulgent, the sort of thing you got over after being a teenager on tumblr?

Content aside, how do you spend your formative years writing and blogging and still turn out to be such a terrible writer?

Reactions: 3
ask Llymlrs and Lily Pebbles 🙃 🤡
I never read the blogs but I remember lilymelrose from her youtube days, and speaking coherently seemed like a challenge at times. I did like her videos though, not sure where it all went so wrong.

Loosing your friendship group, as they were really his friends or simply preferred him sucks! Still she seems to have bounced back.

Reactions: 1
I don’t actually get how she makes money from her Instagram. She doesn’t do anything! Pints, nips out mirror selfie, “I’m so hungover”, dog. That’s literally it. Genuinely baffled.

Reactions: 10
I don’t actually get how she makes money from her Instagram. She doesn’t do anything! Pints, nips out mirror selfie, “I’m so hungover”, dog. That’s literally it. Genuinely baffled.
Rich parents?

Reactions: 3
Always think nothing puts me off engaging with an influencer on social media more than them moaning about things like this. Just makes them come across as so snobby

ETA - people engaging with her on social media pays her bills so she should be less of a twit about it tbh.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Always think nothing puts me off engaging with an influencer on social media more than them moaning about things like this. Just makes them come across as so snobby

ETA - people engaging with her on social media pays her bills so she should be less of a twit about it tbh.
I just came on here to see if anyone had posted that. Very rude imho! I normally like Hannah and yes that question does sound annoying but I can’t imagine making a career out of Instagram and then being so publicly disdainful of my followers.

Reactions: 12

I don’t get what her issue is? Like she is an influencer so people will ask questions - if you cba dealing with people then use Close Friends or post on a private account

Reactions: 6

It’s not even as if that tweet is remotely interesting or good?? What other engagement did she think she would get off of that?

Reactions: 2
Scrolled back on her old pics and my god she has glowed down. Her face is so so bloated compared with a few years ago!!

You can literally see when this whole 70s aesthetic kicked in as well but her photos now are nowhere near as nice as her old ones, that’s without mentioning her looking like a complete scruff. Her style used to be good as well but now I never see anything I’d want to wear tbh

Reactions: 4
She was definitely at some sort of illegal gathering/party last night with zero social distancing, with another "influencer" Millie (don't think she has her own thread but she posted and then deleted a story at the gathering). So disgusted by this kind of behaviour, and the ironic bit is that she always goes on about politics and supporting the NHS. As much as I agree with her political commentary, like perhaps don't go on about how important funding/supporting the NHS is to you if you're then going to flout COVID guidelines and attend illegal gatherings during a pandemic?! Gross behaviour frankly.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Happy to have found this thread!

I used to really like her especially in her days of the sleek red hair when she was studying law and had the emo vibe that Llymlrs wished she had. I remember her wearing thinking her graduation look was iconic. But now she just seems really smug and her hair is...well....I can't see anyone taking a photo of that to the hairdressers

I find her tone of voice on stories when it comes to politics and social issues is condescending - does anyone get what I mean?

Having said all of the above, some of the inreverie stuff is really pretty so fair play! However I did see her selling a scuffed plastic shell for £24 which was questionable
I completely agree with all this, I’m also a long term follower from the Manchester days. Her contents been bugging me for ages and I’m so glad to have found this I’ve now spent all evening replying to people on here 🤭
She used to look great, now looks horrendous. Also she’s a patronising hypocritical dick when it comes to her political views. She used to just be funny, and I agreed with her a lot, now she seems like a judgy prick who can’t even not be a covidiot to support her previously stated strong views. Complains too much, made crappy remarks about dogs being “bred to within an inch of their lives” if they are a knowingly mixed breed. Not every dog lover’s personal/allergy situation means they can adopt an ethical rescue dog abroad, please do jog off you judgey miserable blob.

Yeah she just looks scruffy and shabby these days, certainly don’t feel inspired by her like I used to

I don’t know why she pipes up about politics either when she comes from a fairly affluent middle class background and has seemingly faced no issues herself, she chooses to rent in London when she probably could have bought where’s she’s from up north so all this anti-landlord tirade is tedious
She reminds me of Jack Monroe on that front. Whingey fake cos playing poor person from a middle class background.

she's the most pretentious East London stereotype iv ever seen, also her boyfriend has a reputation for being with women much younger than him, gross

also does anyone else think she has aged a lot. not sure if it is the haircut or the 70s style. she is confusing like she could be mid-thirties but she's only mid-twenties
That’s what all those pints will do to you.

Reactions: 5
this is a really stupid thing to be arsed about but the fact she describes everything as ‘good’ grates on me. ‘This skirt: very good imo’ ‘watching this film. Good imo’ ‘very good read imo’ ‘my dog. Good imo’ get a new adjective I beg :(

• Haha
Reactions: 8