Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's the most pretentious East London stereotype iv ever seen, also her boyfriend has a reputation for being with women much younger than him, gross

also does anyone else think she has aged a lot. not sure if it is the haircut or the 70s style. she is confusing like she could be mid-thirties but she's only mid-twenties
Is he related to Arabella Golby (friends / may be ex friends with Becca Rose)

I’m pretty sure he has one (half?) sister who is older than him, don’t think this Arabella is any relation.

Reactions: 1
She is so smug! Totally agree about the politics. She’s from a very middle class background - went to a nice school where she learnt Latin (not private as she insisted on Twitter), can afford to rent a two bed property in her 20s, and went full time into her career as a blogger straight out of uni but then wants to pose in front of a block of council flats wearing a Primark England shirt, and behind the bar in the pub as though she’s ever worked that sort of job, or even been in a flat like that... So contrived.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Often wonder what Charlotte BHC thinks of her because she mates with Joel (I think?) and is very outspoken about posh/middle class Twitter kids cosplaying as working class

Reactions: 5
she's such a social climber lol, why show off you are acquaintances with z-list journalists like oobah butler, embarrazzing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes got such a similar attitude to lily melrose whereby she just comes across as incredibly snooty and pretentious. There’s nothing worse than someone who thinks they’re *so different and too cool for everything*

Reactions: 6
She really looks like a quintessential mean girl. She looks like if she thought you were cool she would be nice to you but if you weren’t she would look you up and down

Reactions: 6
Had to unfollow her last year at some point as i find everything about her incredibly annoying. I think shes pretty and i like her style/hair but you can tell she absolutely loves herself and thinks shes the only girl on the planet who loves a pint.

We get it you can balance a drink on your head....

Also not sure if anyone else witnessed her VERY public breakdown with her ex? It was pretty wild..

Reactions: 7
Had to unfollow her last year at some point as i find everything about her incredibly annoying. I think shes pretty and i like her style/hair but you can tell she absolutely loves herself and thinks shes the only girl on the planet who loves a pint.

We get it you can balance a drink on your head....

Also not sure if anyone else witnessed her VERY public breakdown with her ex? It was pretty wild..
no idea about the ex! What happened?

Reactions: 3
I thought her ex was a gay best friend the whole time until she posted about the breakup

• Haha
Reactions: 2