Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frillylilly

Chatty Member
In some twitter circles she's getting absolutely dunked on for this tweet. I get twitter is all about taking the piss out of people but...they're taking a photo. We've seen her film and take photos at gigs so...

Reactions: 2

SpritneyBeers

You can look pretty effortlessly good in your early to mid twenties but you just can't pull it off after 😭 I know from personal experience lmfao and these two are also an excellent example.

Hannah looks a mess like the kind of middle age drunk in leopard print you'd avoid in the pub toilets and Joel's clothes look so ill fitting 💀
They've both gained weight (which there's nothing wrong with) and it looks like neither of them have a clue how to change the way they dress to suit their bodies so they're just chucking anything on. Hannah used to wear really nice tailored clothes and she still could, she was TINY before so it's not like she's become too big for it??!

also (and she's not alone in this) the clothes she's choosing seem too targeted towards what's in fashion with Gen Z when she herself is not that age and can't pull it off.

Agent Cooper

Chatty Member
No but I was looking at her social blade and there was a very strange, huge, spike of followers on Valentine’s Day 2019. She did post tits that day but they’re not THAT great.
This comment together with your username made me laugh out loud. Spot on!

• Haha
Note how quiet she’s been about the whole molly mae business… normally one to get right in there on trending news but I wonder if she’s aware how her whole ‘I resent hard work but make more money than you’ posts sound after all this!

olsenrow

The makeup, the way she dresses and the hair. It just enhances her glow down. You can tell she really overdoes that foundation in the wrong shade for her skin too…
It’s quite surprising considering from what I’ve seen all of her friends opt for a much much more toned down/natural look. I’d have thought they’d either influence her to do the same or let her know her makeup looks quite severe

Gossipgirl69

I follow one of Joel’s ex gfs on Twitter and she recently had a baby and made quite a barbed comment about how one is her exes had said during an argument something along the lines of “all you want is a HOUSE and a BABY” and he was right bc now she has those things and is v happy. I thought it was very obviously about Joel and granted it was likely a few years ago but it says a lot about him that he thinks he’s so cool and edgy and ambitious that someone wanting to start a family and buy is despicable to him. I’m actually indifferent to Hannah but the fact she’s with Joel makes me think she’s probably a total prick.
Have you read this? https://heyameliaperrin.wordpress.com/2018/01/09/when-it-doesnt-go-to-plan/

She’s such an entitled prick how is she any different from anyone else who fails their driving test?? People are obviously just trying to make her feel better??? She’s got a god complex.

Makes me laugh how she keeps reiterating ‘first ever driving test’ and ‘completely normal’ hahaha someone tell her plenty of people pass first time too, and without the privileged advantage an intensive course gives you.
Wow that tweet was a bit cunty wasn’t it

eta: bizarre that shes been sent books by Fitzcarraldo Editions?? Is that because of Joel? she's not someone i think of as a big reader
nah she is in fairness. Up until quite recently one of her main bits of content were book chat, I think she has a highlight in Instagram. However it has cooled down a bit recently. Maybe she’s over trying to impress Joel since he gave her HPV

Imah

Chatty Member
i think it’s fine to have HPV as it’s quite common and good for her for using her platform to tell young people to get tested but knowing it’s come from shagging him makes me ill i can’t lie
They’re both so gross in that awful flat just makes me wanna hurl the thought of it

olsenrow

Absolutely! I feel like she's obsessed with being that cool girl (to the extent of pretending to come from the working class) and fails to realise real life isn't cut from the same fabric as movies. She also gives me vibes of that friend who would put you down in front of boys as JOke.
Which is why she constantly posts photos where her friends look like shite warmed up AKA any photo Hannah posts of best pal Lizzy Hadfield

JDM13

the prices on that page are extortionate and mostly just for cheap tat. better off spending your money at an small biz that does handmade etc
People must be buying off it though for her to continue to do it? Bloody crazy!