Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hhheyyyy

She was so far up in the audience it wasn’t even something to be proud of. Outfit is also painfully boring. Makes me laugh she’s kept the likes on that post visible, a whopping 1.4K compared to her 60k followers. Is that her benchmark for not being embarrassed of engagement 😭

Reactions: 2

hhheyyyy

I’m gonna have to unfollow her Twitter I can no longer stand seeing her pretend she has the faintest idea what’s going on during a football match

olsenrow

I counted the likes on her post from 2 days ago. Dont worry, it didnt take me long.

As it was less than 100...

Her SM career is burning out at epic pace.
Only 1 (Lizzy Hadfield as far as I can see), maybe 2 of her influencer pals liked it at that !

Is she actually only mid-twenties? Assumed she was at least 30

Exceptionally contrived. I find her east London hipster aesthetic unbearably cringey. It's so text book as well. She has no originality. Following the crowd yet trying to seem unique. Typical hipster lameness

Urgh and the way she sits with her legs so far apart, trying to be edgy haha. Just looks a bit gross and clearly intentionally 'different'

This is too desperate. She has a nice figure (boobs hang very low though), but like, seriously, just cringe

This. I can't follow her because her meaningless existence actually depresses me. Being a narcissist and going to the pub is sad to witness.
She has a very old school Hollywood look. The shapley figure, full boobs and the pretty pale heart shaped face. To bad she’s down bad on the sauce.

I think this 70’s look she has adopted was inspired about a very popular redhead groupie from that time. I believe American actress Liv Tyler’s mom was/is a redhead but maybe not.

norwicher

It gets worse!

I followed Hannah about 4 to 5 years ago as I found her really attractive and thought she seemed sound, but my word she is past her peak… I do wonder what she’s going to do career wise in the near-to-mid future, as there’s no chance she’ll continue to get work looking like this, bless her.

In fairness I do think she comes across as a decent person and is still funny, so will continue to follow her even though the attraction is no longer there.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gossipgirl69

its nothing to do with her body! I just don’t think she pulls it off. Doesn’t look good imo! A lot of girls look good doing it and I’m totally for never wearing a bra, but on her it’s jarring.
Also I’ve never been more certain in my life after seeing these pictures that she’s using the sharpening tool on Facetune to make her nipples more prominent. I’ve suspected it before… Nobody’s nipples are that solid wtf
Think she’s using her nipples to try and up her engagement lmao
Wasn't so much directed to you, I know what you meant and agree.

Was more in response to the other person implying she hasn't got the physique to pull it off

(Sorry I've got different accounts logged in oops)

Last edited:
I was stood by her for about 15 mins whilst she was wearing that shit suit - she actually seemed pretty decent and not like the try hard in her pics.

Nothing juicy to report lol she seemed pretty sound but dying at these pics. I'm glad I was sober when I saw her or else I'd of said something embarrassing (but not mean obvs!)

I feel like this could be written about me 😭
don’t get me wrong i love doing all that too but i’ve always thought she was just such a dull individual as there’s no other front to her. even her travelling reels and ideas are dull imo

Lreb88

VIP Member
Veteran blogger and owner of In Reverie Vintage...

Thought she deserved her own thread rather than having to share Amelia’s!

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
Who wants to bet she's gifted the same Edinburgh luxury hotel stay that Liv Purvis has just come back from?

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
This is all going on memory, fair enough to be suspicious! He must have deleted his account but he also was tweeting Tinder when they were doing the campaign featuring her with the link to the article and saying something along the lines of "is this the person you want to associate with in your ads".

I remember as well her tweeting something out on new years day about how she was ashamed of the way she acted the night before and I wondered what that was all about, and then read this article months later and it obv aligns. I've just gone back to find that Tweet and couldn't, the below is semi related though.

My account is new cos I stumbled across this thread and someone mentioned watching her break up pan out in real time which is what I saw as well, and wondered if anyone else remembered this side of it.
View attachment 601660
They always say they are going to address their drinking, and nine times out of ten the only change made is that they drink more often.

That article was written under a pseudo name, but if it is about hannah then that is terrible, really terrible situation. People show you who they are /can be. usually early on in a way that could be excusable at first and then you need to believe them no matter how much you might fancy them.

Hannah still seems to like a regular bevvy, let's just hope if that metro article was written about her, then she is not as toxic with Joel and there is no violence or emotional abuse from either party. He seems pretty fragile after loosing his parents.I mean he doesn't seem like a lovely, gentle, approachable guy who would give you the shirt off his back either, but...that will have left a huge mark.

hhheyyyy

She's put it so yo can't see the likes on some of her posts now 🧐 Her ads are so shit
yeah because she’s embarrassed theyre all flopping 😭

also her stories last night from latitude needed a flash warning. Pure migraine now

• Haha
no idea about the ex! What happened?
They seemed to be part of a big friendship group of writers/journalists/media types and the break up separated her from that group. The whole act of posting a blog about it seems so self indulgent, the sort of thing you got over after being a teenager on tumblr?