Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does this person have any other personality traits apart from being off their face/on a comedown/hungover? because everything about her is genuinely tired and boring that i have second hand embarrassment for her

Reactions: 5
I was stood by her for about 15 mins whilst she was wearing that tit suit - she actually seemed pretty decent and not like the try hard in her pics.

Nothing juicy to report lol she seemed pretty sound but dying at these pics. I'm glad I was sober when I saw her or else I'd of said something embarrassing (but not mean obvs!)

does this person have any other personality traits apart from being off their face/on a comedown/hungover? because everything about her is genuinely tired and boring that i have second hand embarrassment for her
I feel like this could be written about me 😭

I was stood by her for about 15 mins whilst she was wearing that tit suit - she actually seemed pretty decent and not like the try hard in her pics.

Nothing juicy to report lol she seemed pretty sound but dying at these pics. I'm glad I was sober when I saw her or else I'd of said something embarrassing (but not mean obvs!)

don’t get me wrong i love doing all that too but i’ve always thought she was just such a dull individual as there’s no other front to her. even her travelling reels and ideas are dull imo

Reactions: 2

This is disappointing, not because she isn't a witch in real life, but because she's choosing to portray herself as a witch on social media. What's the point? What's wrong with being decent and acting like you give a tit?

Reactions: 1
This is disappointing, not because she isn't a witch in real life, but because she's choosing to portray herself as a witch on social media. What's the point? What's wrong with being decent and acting like you give a tit?
It’s that apathetic coolness that she’s probably got from dating that chubby moustached man boy who writes buzzfeed articles for vice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s that apathetic coolness that she’s probably got from dating that chubby moustached man boy who writes buzzfeed articles for vice.
Nah, she’s always been like that in fairness to her. It’s worsened a bit maybe. I’ve followed her since uni

Reactions: 3
Literally 0 replies saying what she says in the 2nd tweet, how weird and desperate to make up that youre getting abuse
Wow, what an attention seeker

update: had a look through and there are some replies now, but all just agreeing with her, not a single tweet even alluding to the abusives ones she said she was getting. What a fantasist.

Reactions: 1
lol at the social media desperation displayed above, i find her so incredibly cringeworthy and uncool.

also why does she do the cynical gen z irony behaviour when we all know she’s pushing 30, grow up

Reactions: 6
In some twitter circles she's getting absolutely dunked on for this tweet. I get twitter is all about taking the piss out of people but...they're taking a photo. We've seen her film and take photos at gigs so...

Reactions: 2
In some twitter circles she's getting absolutely dunked on for this tweet. I get twitter is all about taking the piss out of people but...they're taking a photo. We've seen her film and take photos at gigs so...
This is what I hate about her and Joel. Their humour seems to be dunking on other people enjoying things that they consider above them or normie. Especially Joel tbh, but this shows her true colours a bit.

Reactions: 11