Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s how she dresses herself these days I’d start dusting off the old law degree and cracking on with a new CV
Until they ask her to explain the gap in her employment and the fact that she has nothing to show for it 😭

Reactions: 1
I ran her profile through my work's social media tool. It's a paid for one and so pretty accurate. (and it's been a slow thursday...)

30% of her followers are fake. Which is HIGH. Her engagement is really crap too - as it would be if you are just shouting at bots

Reactions: 11
SmartSelect_20220806-100757_Instagram.jpg

Her dressing up like this pisses me off in ways I find hard to describe lol.

Also... suggested post? I don't think x

I'm maybe a year or older than Hannah and I find her content so unrelatable now. Why on earth would I want to wear clothes my 19 year old cousin also wears?! Plus the amount of boozing makes my head spin a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You have got to be kidding me……
Please note this is not me shaming anyone but as a former 10 now an 18 wouldn’t catch me dead.
Why would someone ask her this lol

As a similar size are there any influencers you would recommend following?

Reactions: 4
Why would someone ask her this lol
This is the million dollar question. Has to be the retailers of the dress planting questions, surely.

I don’t get why anyone asks her for any advice on what to wear these days tbh. She looks awful. Also the amount of questions she gets doesn’t tally up with her follower and engagement stats. It’s clearly brands and friends, and maybe Joel 🤣

Reactions: 5
how can any partner who works in fashion let their other half go to a wedding looking like that, Joel looks bleeping dreadful, shave that moustache off, it’s not ironically cool anymore.

Reactions: 4
I had to log on just to comment on the atrocious wedding outfits! I wouldn't dare turn up to somebody's wedding dressed like that, how embarrassing.