Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
realistically, how much do you think she earns? how does she afford to rent in central london? saying that, i don't know how much influencers tend to earn anyway!
I know that influencers can earn several hundred if not over a thousand per sponsored post 🙃 she does a lotttt of ads especially with big brands like google pixel so she’ll probably be lowkey raking it in, which makes me feel a bit sick considering how many smaller influencers there are with far better content and far better engagement rates. As I said before, robbing a living!

Reactions: 4
I know that influencers can earn several hundred if not over a thousand per sponsored post 🙃 she does a lotttt of ads especially with big brands like google pixel so she’ll probably be lowkey raking it in, which makes me feel a bit sick considering how many smaller influencers there are with far better content and far better engagement rates. As I said before, robbing a living!
god, wish i'd never asked 😂

Reactions: 1
Feels like a nerve was very much hit. I mean no one dreams of labour?

I think it's a little sad, like why not volunteer or contribute to something?
beers and mates give me an amazing time, but sometimes I want to do more that isn't just work.
Jesus Christ, does she really think nobody else has realised they value personal time and time with friends and family more than working? Absolute privileged twit

And don’t forget, lives with published writer boyfriend who regularly write for vice. Also I know those flats and the area as used to live there, it isn’t super pricey round there compare to other parts of London. It’s a tit bit of east London she lives in now rather than just off London fields like she used to.

She loves a bloody whinge doesn’t she?! Making it sound like it’s torture to take a photo of a can of Magners. I’m sorry but how tiring can that be..
9E8BA704-48AC-4B91-A7D4-92F9C03BFEF7.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Never heard of her before until I saw this article come up on Twitter. I was expecting her to have multiple threads on here the way she’s going on about how bad it is….
Lmao a few pages on one thread! The girl wants to calm down a bit I think.
No one asks influencers to come on here and read their threads, they’re desperate to be victimised 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do people think critique about their so-called work on a gossip forum is the same thing being trolled or bullied? If your brand is you then surely you must realise that some people are not going to like what you put out, or agree with you, especially as so much of it is smoke and mirrors. Most influencers seem to be incredibly fragile narcissists. They want to be looked at and praised and talked about, just as long as it's stroking their ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do people think critique about their so-called work on a gossip forum is the same thing being trolled or bullied? If your brand is you then surely you must realise that some people are not going to like what you put out, or agree with you, especially as so much of it is smoke and mirrors. Most influencers seem to be incredibly fragile narcissists. They want to be looked at and praised and talked about, just as long as it's stroking their ego.
This is what I don’t get either. Why can’t anyone comment on anything about you, even god forbid, your appearance, when you’re making your living by putting yourself out in the public eye? It just seems so hypocritical. Does it not occur to these people that this is why some of us don’t want to be in the public eye? It’s a given people can comment on you. It’s also no big bleeping deal.

Get a life Hannah.

Reactions: 10
How is she getting brand new phones gifted to her?!? She barely scrapes 1000 likes per post these days, she’s barely an influencer. Robbing a living
She really is. I get the whiff of fakery from her page. I think she probably lies to brands about engagement. She and her content are mediocre as hell. Her page is one of the most depressing on Instagram. She's doing nothing with her life. Waster.

I remember when she broke up with Tom there were lots of stories like this on her Twitter where she claimed she had been mistreated. I sometimes wonder if she is making it up in order to change the narrative of their relationship to suit her, or perhaps they were both as bad as eachother! That being said - Hannah needs to lay off the drink and drugs and sort herself out with a proper career option rather than churning out Instagram ad after Instagram ad
She's got nothing going for her. Just drinks and seeks attention, and hangs out with sad twit Joel Golby. I couldn't live one week in her life. Genuinely.

Jesus Christ, does she really think nobody else has realised they value personal time and time with friends and family more than working? Absolute privileged twit

And don’t forget, lives with published writer boyfriend who regularly write for vice. Also I know those flats and the area as used to live there, it isn’t super pricey round there compare to other parts of London. It’s a tit bit of east London she lives in now rather than just off London fields like she used to.
Published writer bf firstly wrote one of the most appalling books ever. It's an actually testament to the drivel a mediocre white man can get published. It's really bleeping enraging how bad it is. He probably doesn't make a lot, especially since the book wasn't exactly a hit and came out several years ago. Doubt freelancing for Vice is that lucrative. Maybe he's on benefits? who knows.

Reactions: 5
She really is. I get the whiff of fakery from her page. I think she probably lies to brands about engagement. She and her content are mediocre as hell. Her page is one of the most depressing on Instagram. She's doing nothing with her life. Waster.

She's got nothing going for her. Just drinks and seeks attention, and hangs out with sad twit Joel Golby. I couldn't live one week in her life. Genuinely.

Published writer bf firstly wrote one of the most appalling books ever. It's an actually testament to the drivel a mediocre white man can get published. It's really bleeping enraging how bad it is. He probably doesn't make a lot, especially since the book wasn't exactly a hit and came out several years ago. Doubt freelancing for Vice is that lucrative. Maybe he's on benefits? who knows.
Her boyfriend writes a lot for the Guardian online. Every time I see a terrible weak cheugy pop culture headline I know it’s going to be one of his - I’m never wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her boyfriend writes a lot for the Guardian online. Every time I see a terrible weak cheugy pop culture headline I know it’s going to be one of his - I’m never wrong
Oh really? Haha, he probably makes some pocket money from that then. Even so, hard to imagine it's enough to fund living in London. And he's quite clear in his book that he does not come from money. Maybe Hannah's fake ads supplement them both?

Btw don't you just love how he thinks he's so edgy and irreverent and just so modern and millenial and it's like dude, you're mid-thirties with a nasal voice, a sad af gf, and cankles. Go home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like a main reason she got Bam was engagement. He's cute but it feel like he's being used as a prop, A LOT.
i do not find that dog cute at all and the endless dog pics were the thing that made me unfollow her :LOL:

i think a LOT of influencers forget that not everyone finds their pet as adorable as they do and their folowers (usually) didn't sign up to follow a pet account. But maybe it works on more people than it puts off, idk.

Reactions: 5
i do not find that dog cute at all and the endless dog pics were the thing that made me unfollow her :LOL:

i think a LOT of influencers forget that not everyone finds their pet as adorable as they do and their folowers (usually) didn't sign up to follow a pet account. But maybe it works on more people than it puts off, idk.
I think it really does drive engagement. Even subconsciously. People find dogs cute, hit like, move on. I just think Hannah is a contrived person who would absolutely get a dog if she thought it would help with engagement. She claimed to be an animal lover before when she claimed she was vegan and then gave that up. Highly doubt she genuinely got a dog for the love of being a dog owner.

It’s enough money to afford a (studio remember, it has a bed in the mezzanine) flat in a tit bit of London though. I know people who do.

Totally agree on the dog! And I love dogs but that dog isn’t cute enough to see the level of pics we are forced to. Just a bit weird looking

It’s enough money to afford a (studio remember, it has a bed in the mezzanine) flat in a tit bit of London though. I know people who do.

Totally agree on the dog! And I love dogs but that dog isn’t cute enough to see the level of pics we are forced to. Just a bit weird looking
I disagree on the dog. I think he's really cute but I love dogs. I actually kind of want to rescue him from living with those depressing narcissists. He'd be happier with me lol.

Didn't realise it was a studio. Jeez. That's depressing. Being cooped up in a studio like that. Eww.

Reactions: 3