Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
random person to invite to the Brits.... not as if she's a huge influencer and she doesn't seem to listen to the kind of artists who'll appear there?

she does look a lot better than she did about a year ago though

Reactions: 1
Her boyfriends article outlines how everyone who goes there and makes a big deal out of it (pretending they’re important) is a poser (turns out it’s just a tit tonne of queueing and fake red carpets) and she acts like she isn’t exactly the sort of person and behaves the exact way that his article sends up? Is their relationship built on cognitive dissonance?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
random person to invite to the Brits.... not as if she's a huge influencer and she doesn't seem to listen to the kind of artists who'll appear there?

she does look a lot better than she did about a year ago though

I think she has a lot of mates in the music industry so wouldn’t surprise me if it’s because of that

She was so far up in the audience it wasn’t even something to be proud of. Outfit is also painfully boring. Makes me laugh she’s kept the likes on that post visible, a whopping 1.4K compared to her 60k followers. Is that her benchmark for not being embarrassed of engagement 😭

Reactions: 2
I really like Hannah’s Instagram and I think she’s genuinely a nice person which is why she has such a large group of mates!
Whenever I’ve met her in passing too she’s always been super nice!
It’s cool she posts about music she likes too it means more people might get into hardcore music or some more alt genres

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I really like Hannah’s Instagram and I think she’s genuinely a nice person which is why she has such a large group of mates!
It’s cool she posts about music she likes too it means more people might get into hardcore music or some more alt genres
Fancy crawling further up her arse while you’re at it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hi Joel 👋

what a weird stepford wife-esque comment. Maybe sarcasm?

Reactions: 5
this is one of the weirdest one of these I've ever seen..... people at least usually post a couple of comments on other threads to TRY and look legit :LOL:
Def. Do you think it was her or something? She does seem to pay way too much attention to this place for someone with just one tiny thread.

i could see her being hammered enough by 8:12pm to create a tattle account and tell everyone how great she is. Her or one of her many friends 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also sorry, lol how sad am I that I went about my day but then had to come back and say this; but how in the duck is she, Hannah Louise Farringdon of very mild Instagram and terrible hat fame, inspiring people to get into different genres of music? 😂 she’s not John Peel ffs. Also I like a lot of the stuff she does and I wouldn’t say she’s a pinnacle of great taste with her finger on the pulse. Nothing aspirational about her either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Def. Do you think it was her or something? She does seem to pay way too much attention to this place for someone with just one tiny thread.

i could see her being hammered enough by 8:12pm to create a tattle account and tell everyone how great she is. Her or one of her many friends 😄
i just cannot imagine ANYONE writing this about themselves, " which is why she has such a large group of mates" ffs lol, but also what "fan" would come up with this, it sounds so robotic! a not very bright friend maybe? an irl hater writing something deliberately cringe to make her look worse?

Also sorry, lol how sad am I that I went about my day but then had to come back and say this; but how in the duck is she, Hannah Louise Farringdon of very mild Instagram and terrible hat fame, inspiring people to get into different genres of music? 😂 she’s not John Peel ffs. Also I like a lot of the stuff she does and I wouldn’t say she’s a pinnacle of great taste with her finger on the pulse. Nothing aspirational about her either.
yeah i associate her with music that gets played on 6 Music like sports team and chubby & the gang. More indie than Adele/Ed sheeran but not exactly super alt or "hardcore."

Reactions: 7
The filter she uses makes everything look badly lit and way too dark. I’m sure she thinks it’s very cool to be using Lightroom presets but objectively they’re not good pictures.

Reactions: 5
She tries to make them look like film camera photos but they just look so low quality and tit her engagement would probably be better if they weren’t edited like that

Reactions: 4
062F5CCE-856D-4CC5-BEC8-689392A73080.png

what a sad little life hannah and joel. only logging on to say this because THIS sent me off to the point i’m dying of cringe.

Reactions: 7
I have never posted before and am usually a big time lurker but came across this earlier and felt like I had to chime in. The article in the Metro is absolutely, categorically, 100% about her. I know ex bf well and there is no way her behaviour was a response to his. He’s a really good guy and she’s a massive gaslighter/manipulator who should have had her reputation annihilated after the way she treated him. An absolute joke that she was the abuser in a relationship and still has any kind of brand and gets any amount of work

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have never posted before and am usually a big time lurker but came across this earlier and felt like I had to chime in. The article in the Metro is absolutely, categorically, 100% about her. I know ex bf well and there is no way her behaviour was a response to his. He’s a really good guy and she’s a massive gaslighter/manipulator who should have had her reputation annihilated after the way she treated him. An absolute joke that she was the abuser in a relationship and still has any kind of brand and gets any amount of work
Welcome! Are you able to tell us more? 👀