Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I respected the fact she got an older rescue dog and ate vegan, apparently for years, but now this has been revealed to be all a lie? Then the eggs and dairy started creeping in and her excuse was there was no 'joy' in eating plant based while not going out. Urmmm, has she not looked at accidently vegan? Totally plant based ramen bowls, pasta bakes, pizzas, burgers, bacon, pies, curries, quiches, cold cuts for massive sandwiches, roasts, cakes, chocolate, ice creams etc. I mean she recently did that ad for a vegan cheese board?!

It seems since moving to casa de orange and dating the ever expanding Joel (who she seems to view as this huge catch 🤯) everything that was appealing has changed about her. Her style, her hair, her hobbies and since this is what she uses to make a very lucrative living with little work involved then surely her livelihood can't go on as it is? She is morphing into Helen Anderson and the influencing world already has one of those. Fine people change, but usually into better versions of themselves.

realistically, how much do you think she earns? how does she afford to rent in central london? saying that, i don't know how much influencers tend to earn anyway!
She seems to get a good profit of those ~rare vintage finds~ she sells on her insta. Seriously the awful tat that charity shops would sell for a third of the price - at most, that page is almost criminal. how does she not eake up in a cold sweat at 4am?

Reactions: 10
Her life doesn’t seem very fulfilling. Only time she leaves the house is to either go to the pub or walk the dog. Part of me reckons their flat must be rancid.

she’s naturally such a stunning girl with interesting features it’s a shame she’s Transformed into this pick me girl who likes to mention she’s northern at any opportunity, only drinks Guinness & tries to dress like she’s from a working class background (when she’s from a decent part of Lancashire lol)

Reactions: 11
her bf really strikes me as someone who dosent wash their own clothes/ do their own dishes, after reading that blog by his ex - hope han realises she dosent have to date a manchild forever.

Reactions: 2
Her life doesn’t seem very fulfilling. Only time she leaves the house is to either go to the pub or walk the dog. Part of me reckons their flat must be rancid.

she’s naturally such a stunning girl with interesting features it’s a shame she’s Transformed into this pick me girl who likes to mention she’s northern at any opportunity, only drinks Guinness & tries to dress like she’s from a working class background (when she’s from a decent part of Lancashire lol)
I really would not want to share a flat that small with a man and a dog :sick:

the working class cosplay is something that really annoys me about a lot of influencers. They think hiding their privilege makes them more "real" but it has totally the opposite effect.

Reactions: 7
Note how quiet she’s been about the whole molly mae business… normally one to get right in there on trending news but I wonder if she’s aware how her whole ‘I resent hard work but make more money than you’ posts sound after all this!

Reactions: 2
Note how quiet she’s been about the whole molly mae business… normally one to get right in there on trending news but I wonder if she’s aware how her whole ‘I resent hard work but make more money than you’ posts sound after all this!
She’s not self aware enough for this lol, I imagine she’s quiet because she agrees!

Reactions: 5
She also hasn’t mentioned anything about the Polly Vadasz drama who she definitely used to follow! She just quietly unfollowed. I wonder if this is because she has said problematic things in the past herself but maybe had the good sense to purge her twitter history

Reactions: 6
Need to comment
I worked in the ‘blogger’ industry years ago and I knew Hannah well. Worked with her on brand sponsorship and met her many times at events.
I was seriously shocked to find out she’s fake posh northern because i swear to god she branded herself as northern and labour SO HARD. I’m also northern... but like real northern with an accent and an actual working class single parent background. She 100% believed we were the same and every time we saw each other she would talk about home and how we were from down the road from one another. She wears it like a badge and makes sense now coz she’s trying to convince herself she’s not a privileged white girl from a grammar school who can somehow afford not to get a real job when not making any money as an influencer.
I’ve seen her house now on stories when she goes back home and duck meeeeee

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Tbh I appreciate the honesty, I don’t know how the eff she makes money but in a dead of influencers who apparently get up at 5am it’s nice to see. If this life makes her happy good on her, but to me it just sounds very unfulfilling

Reactions: 3
I’ve unfollowed her because I’m so done with her nonsense
Fashion sense is dreadful
Ad after ad after ad

Reactions: 6
Her reels are so deeply embarrassing you just know she thinks she looks dead cool
For a young woman she really gives off middle age man energy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She tries so so hard to be quirky and cool but she just ends up looking like a massive twit

Reactions: 3