Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The makeup, the way she dresses and the hair. It just enhances her glow down. You can tell she really overdoes that foundation in the wrong shade for her skin too…
It’s quite surprising considering from what I’ve seen all of her friends opt for a much much more toned down/natural look. I’d have thought they’d either influence her to do the same or let her know her makeup looks quite severe

Reactions: 2
It looks really severe. She's got really pretty features but you just can't pull off the Effy Stonem eye makeup look in your late 20s anymore 😂 (this is a sad reality for me too).

Reactions: 3
It looks really severe. She's got really pretty features but you just can't pull off the Effy Stonem eye makeup look in your late 20s anymore 😂 (this is a sad reality for me too).
It’s like she’s trying to cover up the premature aging, but as most people know that makes it worse

I’m actually all for heavy eyeshadow in any situation but she just seems to be terrible at makeup? Like she’s just slapped a dark blue eyeshadow on her lid with 0 blend, makes her eyes look so hooded and small lol

Reactions: 5
Bad haircut, bad makeup, ill-fitting clothes. Her whole look is centered around being ironic so she can get a pass for being tit at all of it.

Reactions: 6
6A0408D0-4F41-47F9-AD4C-3774CC9CD23F.jpeg

Always find it so weird when she takes to Twitter to slag off her Instagram followers like Instagram isn’t her career

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Don't forget, she uses Twitter to slag off her own friends too. Apparently no one is off limits.

Reactions: 4
It’s sad for your career when you (supposedly) have 60.8k followers but have to turn your like count off for nearly all your posts because they haven’t reached a mere 1,000 likes…

Sorry but I am not gonna go and have a browse at anyone’s feed to ‘help them out’ when most of us slave away for every penny we earn 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Sorry but I am not gonna go and have a browse at anyone’s feed to ‘help them out’ when most of us slave away for every penny we earn 😂😂
I really can’t believe the level of entitlement there. No one owes Hannah a job as an influencer for Christ sake. If your content’s tit (which in her case, it is. Nothing to do with “shadow banning” which personally I think is a myth made up by influencers not able to play the game) then you don’t get to make a living from it. Door’s on the left, see yourself out.

Maybe she can have a go at using that Law degree now.

Reactions: 8
It’s sad for your career when you (supposedly) have 60.8k followers but have to turn your like count off for nearly all your posts because they haven’t reached a mere 1,000 likes…
I counted the likes on her post from 2 days ago. Dont worry, it didnt take me long.

As it was less than 100...

Her SM career is burning out at epic pace.

Reactions: 4
I counted the likes on her post from 2 days ago. Dont worry, it didnt take me long.

Holy tit, you're right. 0.1% engagement rate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I haven't looked at her account for a bit and..... is this outfit a joke? I love 70s dagger collar shirts but you have to style them quite carefully for them to look good. Everything about this is so scruffy and tit i can't quite believe it isn't a piss take or a reference to something.
also lol @ her making this post 8 pratcically identical slides so it'll show up in people's feeds more

Reactions: 1

Only 1 (Lizzy Hadfield as far as I can see), maybe 2 of her influencer pals liked it at that !

Reactions: 2
Holy tit, you're right. 0.1% engagement rate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I haven't looked at her account for a bit and..... is this outfit a joke? I love 70s dagger collar shirts but you have to style them quite carefully for them to look good. Everything about this is so scruffy and tit i can't quite believe it isn't a piss take or a reference to something.
also lol @ her making this post 8 pratcically identical slides so it'll show up in people's feeds more

“Scruffy and tit” is actually her aesthetic now

Of course it is. She barely even does it. 0 effort. Just lays around at home watching TV and goes to the pub for pints.