Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh how she’s landed a dream ad with Guinness but it’s only on 200 likes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she actually only mid-twenties? Assumed she was at least 30

Exceptionally contrived. I find her east London hipster aesthetic unbearably cringey. It's so text book as well. She has no originality. Following the crowd yet trying to seem unique. Typical hipster lameness

Urgh and the way she sits with her legs so far apart, trying to be edgy haha. Just looks a bit gross and clearly intentionally 'different'

This is too desperate. She has a nice figure (boobs hang very low though), but like, seriously, just cringe

This. I can't follow her because her meaningless existence actually depresses me. Being a narcissist and going to the pub is sad to witness.
She has a very old school Hollywood look. The shapley figure, full boobs and the pretty pale heart shaped face. To bad she’s down bad on the sauce.

I think this 70’s look she has adopted was inspired about a very popular redhead groupie from that time. I believe American actress Liv Tyler’s mom was/is a redhead but maybe not.

She has a very old school Hollywood look. The shapley figure, full boobs and the pretty pale heart shaped face. To bad she’s down bad on the sauce.

I think this 70’s look she has adopted was inspired about a very popular redhead groupie from that time. I believe American actress Liv Tyler’s mom was/is a redhead but maybe not.
Moseying on over here from the Lizzy Hadfield thread, where Hannah the Frenemy has popped up from time to time. I have to admit, I love the glam and rock and roll styles from the 70s, but to me there's a certain ick factor to being inspired by groupies like Pamela Des Barres and Bebe Buell (Liv Tyler's mom). I wouldn't be surprised if Hannah glorifies that lifestyle a little bit. So much of that scene was about sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll, and also grown men preying on underage girls who didn't know any better. Ew.

Reactions: 5
Moseying on over here from the Lizzy Hadfield thread, where Hannah the Frenemy has popped up from time to time. I have to admit, I love the glam and rock and roll styles from the 70s, but to me there's a certain ick factor to being inspired by groupies like Pamela Des Barres and Bebe Buell (Liv Tyler's mom). I wouldn't be surprised if Hannah glorifies that lifestyle a little bit. So much of that scene was about sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll, and also grown men preying on underage girls who didn't know any better. Ew.
Yeah it was a double ick era because not only were the girls underage, they were very underage in some instances 12-14. WTF does a thirty year old man have in common with a 12-14 year old girl SMH.

SmartSelect_20220419-150101_Twitter.jpg

This is from Joel but it annoyes me. As if he's not perpetually online himself - it's his bread and butter. Hate the snobbish mentality he's got.

I don't like Funko Pops myself but I'd rather have one of them than the overpriced plastic tat your girlfriend buys in jumble sales and marks up 3000%. In Reverie recently did a restock and the shite she is selling for the £20-40 just 😱
SmartSelect_20220419-150339_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20220419-150302_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Idk why people on twitter think Joel Golby is such a famous wit. He takes the piss out of gumtree rental listings, it's shooting fish in a barrel. Look, the bed is next to the toilet, wow, so worth producing this top quality content™ for a racist, sexist, edgelord online magazine that hasn't been relevant since 2011. Have a book deal!
His Guardian column is somehow worse without all the predictable hipster nihilism. I wish he had his own thread, all of these Vice bros deserve them more than their blogger girlfriends do, imo.

Reactions: 14
There are lots of things about Hannah that annoy me but aside from the overpriced tat she sells to idiots she's harmless enough. At least she isn't like Joel who seems to relish punching down to people who have a lifestyle or taste that is deemed basic in comparison to his highbrow love of taking 35mm snaps of himself getting drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are lots of things about Hannah that annoy me but aside from the overpriced tat she sells to idiots she's harmless enough. At least she isn't like Joel who seems to relish punching down to people who have a lifestyle or taste that is deemed basic in comparison to his highbrow love of taking 35mm snaps of himself getting drunk.

this is so accurate about him, he’s so basic himself. i also don’t understand why people find him funny, i read a chapter of his ‘book’ and thought it was genuinely so so bad lol.

Reactions: 3
omg so glad she has a thread here!! ive always got odd vibes from her.
do you reckon she reads here?

I met joel briefly once at Vice and he seemed super uncomfortable for someone who worked there tbh, just wouldnt make eye contact with anyone, seemed eager to leave, anyway just an observation.

Reactions: 3
omg so glad she has a thread here!! ive always got odd vibes from her.
do you reckon she reads here?

I met joel briefly once at Vice and he seemed super uncomfortable for someone who worked there tbh, just wouldnt make eye contact with anyone, seemed eager to leave, anyway just an observation.
She does read here. She did an interview about tattle. Referenced in particular the comment on here about her “glowing down”

I follow one of Joel’s ex gfs on Twitter and she recently had a baby and made quite a barbed comment about how one is her exes had said during an argument something along the lines of “all you want is a HOUSE and a BABY” and he was right bc now she has those things and is v happy. I thought it was very obviously about Joel and granted it was likely a few years ago but it says a lot about him that he thinks he’s so cool and edgy and ambitious that someone wanting to start a family and buy is despicable to him. I’m actually indifferent to Hannah but the fact she’s with Joel makes me think she’s probably a total prick.

Reactions: 9
I follow one of Joel’s ex gfs on Twitter and she recently had a baby and made quite a barbed comment about how one is her exes had said during an argument something along the lines of “all you want is a HOUSE and a BABY” and he was right bc now she has those things and is v happy. I thought it was very obviously about Joel and granted it was likely a few years ago but it says a lot about him that he thinks he’s so cool and edgy and ambitious that someone wanting to start a family and buy is despicable to him. I’m actually indifferent to Hannah but the fact she’s with Joel makes me think she’s probably a total prick.
Have you read this? https://heyameliaperrin.wordpress.com/2018/01/09/when-it-doesnt-go-to-plan/

Think I've said this before on this thread but that post... Joel and Amelia are as bad as each other.

Reactions: 1