Hannah Louise F

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Not only is it too small, it is crying out for an iron. Also, who wears stuff like this to a nice gastro pub at the weekend?!?

Reactions: 5
So to add to this thread, my best friends used to live with Hannah in South london about three/four years ago and they hated it! She would stay in bed until 2pm, CONSTANTLY get PR packages and I went in to her room once and it was disgusting, plates and food everywhere, she's get drunk and loudly have sex every night. When you spoke to her so was friendly, but she was really ashamed of her job, and embarrassed by it. Also even then she would eat meat when drunk! In terms of her pay, she told us she earned circa 30k, but that was a couple of years ago. So she is/was not loaded, she just gets a lot of free stuff. Plus I used to live in the same east London building that she does now. It's in a DEAD part of London but the building does have a pool!!! But that part doesn't really fit into the working class cosplay, so she doesn't post about it!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So to add to this thread, my best friends used to live with Hannah in South london about three/four years ago and they hated it! She would stay in bed until 2pm, CONSTANTLY get PR packages and I went in to her room once and it was disgusting, plates and food everywhere, she's get drunk and loudly have sex every night. When you spoke to her so was friendly, but she was really ashamed of her job, and embarrassed by it. Also even then she would eat meat when drunk! In terms of her pay, she told us she earned circa 30k, but that was a couple of years ago. So she is/was not loaded, she just gets a lot of free stuff. Plus I used to live in the same east London building that she does now. It's in a DEAD part of London but the building does have a pool!!! But that part doesn't really fit into the working class cosplay, so she doesn't post about it!
Tbf 30k is loaded for doing duck all. I work hard and don't make that 😭

Reactions: 7
It's in a DEAD part of London but the building does have a pool!!! But that part doesn't really fit into the working class cosplay, so she doesn't post about it!
Slightly in her defence, she’s posted about the pool quite a few times. But everything else, yikes, I can definitely see that adding up!

Reactions: 3
DF216D48-A0F4-41D3-AA1D-39C171742B4B.jpeg

What a witch
Literally any man in that queue would be ten times the human being that Joel Golby is

• Haha
What if you fell in love with someone and found out they were a D-list influencer who publically shits on other peoples' decisions when they don't align with her own?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Putting this here as Joel doesn't have a thread - he comes across as such an arrogant tosspot when he reviews books and does writing Q&As in instagram
TBH he needs to disregard most of his own advice, especially about limited re-drafting. He uses too many words and it can be all over the place.

she gives off - scummy middle class kid who doesn’t know how to clean up after them because mummy would always do it for them - vibes

Reactions: 4
Super underdressed with both nips out in full force at a wine event yesterday/another boring cheap black dress at night. Insane how much she influences me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Girl… at least use that affiliate cash for a tailor. Those trousers are dragging. Looks even worse when you see the actual fit in the next story.
I bet the back of her trousers will be sodden and ragged within a few hours. Not a good look