Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks so snug around the midriff - defo not the floaty look she is going for. No way the smaller 14 would fit.
Exactly. Which is fine. The 14 wouldn’t fit me either, neither would the 16 so she’s getting no shade from me on that. In fact I try to take no notice of sizes at all - what fits in one shop doesn’t in another and that’s ok. But if you don’t want to acknowledge that you’re not really a size 14 anymore, why keep bringing it up?!

Reactions: 2
The fact that she seems so obsessive about sizing, going out of her way to mention it every time, makes me think she's definitely aware that it's all a ruse...at least deep down.

Me think the lady protest too much lol

Reactions: 3
‘Dragged the duvet downstairs...’ Hannah, mate, we all know you’ve got one down there permanently. Can’t snuggle on the sofa and do duck all everyday without a duvet!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
More hotel room bore posts. Watching friends and 'downtime'. When's her up time? Lol
I don’t know but I think it’s pretty obvious now she has zero friends and zero motivation for anything- if I was gifted a stay in such a room I’d spend the whole day learning about the hotel, the local area, and creating art. She, on the other hand is so close to her old office to see it but I bet none of her London friends actually want to meet with her? Imagine how much she moans irl, based off of her ig 😂

Reactions: 4
"'my boyfriend' sent me a video of my child. I barely recognised him cos I pass him off to whoever will have him most days"

Reactions: 5
Why does she always refer to Chris as “my boyfriend”? It sounds so weird. Does anyone remember when he had his own blog :-D?

Reactions: 6
That BangonStyle one she was with today also seems exceptionally boring. How good they found each other 😂

Reactions: 1
That BangonStyle one she was with today also seems exceptionally boring. How good they found each other 😂
Tbf debs had some traumatic stuff go on regarding her now ex husband and getting a divorce, she isn’t the most exciting but she is better than Hannah before all this happened

Reactions: 1
Ooo bloody ell. What’s been happening?! I don’t follow bang on style...
From my understand her husband and her were going through a rough patch, he moved out and then moved back in again, he then ended there marriage because he was with another woman and she had to sell the house by herself, (I think there was something else but I can’t remember specially what it was about the divorce, possibly he wouldn’t sign the papers?)

Anyone see the place card or whatever it was in her stories? She wishes she looked like the cartoon of her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'Now me and my greasy mop are off home' followed by a picture of her disgusting rat tail hair. Tell you what Hannah, why don't you wash it? Jump into the shower in your gifted hotel room and use one of the endless gifted hair products you've no doubt been sent. Christ. How is she an ambassador for anything? I make more effort most days!

Reactions: 12
She’s doing the hair half up thing all the time as her bob has been cut far too bluntly so when down and not styled looks like a big triangle. I’ve been there.

I actually like Debs / bang on style
She posts interesting blogs and has actually shared her real life, the struggles she’s had last year etc. It’s refreshing to hear a real life blog that isn’t ‘poor me, I’m a poor exhausted blogger’ she’s making positive steps

I only think they are friends through getting press days together 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.