Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte Jacklin openly says she is a 16/18. She looks much smaller than HG, IMO.
I'm a 14/16 depending on boob room and I look smaller than Hannah. I've tried stuff on on her recommendation in a 14 and it's been tight/too small. She's lying.

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad she stopped using the word ‘babein’ to describe everything. It was around then that I started to really dislike her

Firstly, I want to comment on how big her portions are. Right, i love eating. But i walk to work, and go to the gym. She lives on her sofa. Next, I get that she's meant to be ~fashun~ but who wears strappy heeled sandals to the beach in winter?!?! Jeez. I almost like the outfit until I saw the shoes and realised she's lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was this abysmal sentence a joke or genuine? She never proof reads so I wouldn’t buy her saying it was an intentional joke 😂
I could not understand this at all, had to re-read several times until it started to make sense. I am not a native english speaker and was feeling a bit stupid, but in the end realised the problem is in her writing.

Firstly, I want to comment on how big her portions are. Right, i love eating. But i walk to work, and go to the gym. She lives on her sofa. Next, I get that she's meant to be ~fashun~ but who wears strappy heeled sandals to the beach in winter?!?! Jeez. I almost like the outfit until I saw the shoes and realised she's lost it.
She rarely dresses appropriately for the colder months. It’s sandals weather all year round for her. Either she doesn’t feel the cold like normal ppl do or she’s freezing all the time for the sake of fashun.

Reactions: 3
She's been having her hair done all day. No doubt she'll have to reward herself tonight. And she'll be exhausted. And maybe she might have to do an hour of childcare as well. God. Poor Hannah.

Reactions: 8
She's been having her hair done all day. No doubt she'll have to reward herself tonight. And she'll be exhausted. And maybe she might have to do an hour of childcare as well. God. Poor Hannah.
I don’t get why she’s waited a year to get it done?

Reactions: 1
Yup, she used to say tights would not fit her - bullshit. Plenty women way bigger than her find tights to their size, no problem. Just say you don't like them, “hun”.

Also thought that picture was Hannah’s - but Oh no, just another one of those drama queen accounts claiming HOW DARE THEM to fictional attacks on their weight in exchange for headpats in the hope of becoming viral and gaining more followers. “So brave of me! I posted a semi naked photo when I have - gasp! - a couple of rolls on my back!!” Yawn. I bet most of these “haters” don’t even exist.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yup, she used to say tights would not fit her - bullshit. Plenty women way bigger than her find tights to their size, no problem. Just say you don't like them, “hun”.

Also thought that picture was Hannah’s - but Oh no, just another one of those drama queen accounts claiming HOW DARE THEM to fictional attacks on their weight in exchange for headpats in the hope of becoming viral and gaining more followers. “So brave of me! I posted a semi naked photo when I have - gasp! - a couple of rolls on my back!!” Yawn. I bet most of these “haters” don’t even exist.
Can’t believe that they post this kind of tit, looking for sympathy on the internet... it’s obvious that they don’t get enough love in their life from their boyfriend/girlfriend or friends and family and are obviously looking for strangers to fill that void

edited to say- they don’t love themselves enough or are not comfortable in their (let’s admit it, unhealthy) bodies to search for validation from strangers.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t get how brands are working with her? The engagement on her Instagram is so low. Has 90k followers and can only get 15 comments and 2.5K likes!

I don’t get how brands are working with her? The engagement on her Instagram is so low. Has 90k followers and can only get 15 comments and 2.5K likes!
She’s a has-been. Was famous in 2015 for lists and buzzfeed-esque articles. Now most people can’t remember why they follow her

she doesn’t interact at all with anyone on her page, before i unfollowed i had sent prob 5/6 dm’s asking various things and not one was read 🙄

Reactions: 14
She also ignored any DMs or comments I used to send when I really liked her. The only time I ever got a response was just before I unfollowed and I called her out on how easy her “working day” is and it’s not relatable at all. She sent me a sarcastic response saying I obviously found her interesting enough to keep following her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Her hair doesn't look that good considering it took all day... Just looks clean for a change.

Reactions: 8
That Bob is so badly cut and wonky. I know blunt is in but that just looks hacked!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.