Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping it looks worse than it is because she’s curled it...which of course begs the question, why go for a blunt bob if you’re going to curl it every day? 🤔 surely no hairdresser would let her leave like that!?

Reactions: 4
That's a weird post to show off your new hair, why not have a full head shot?

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen today’s throwback? Can’t believe how much slimmer she was two years ago, and straight after the birth of her baby!

No way would my fella bring me egg fried rice in bed unless I was really really ill. Even then I think he’d rather I move to the sofa if I really wanted to be mostly horizontal whilst eating it.

Reactions: 8
I have a few gripes with Hannah...
she is really promoting an unhealthy lifestyle!! I could not believe on her meal planner that she has a proper cooked lunch and dinner each day.. lunches for me are usually salads/a bit of leftovers/soup/sandwiches and if I’ve had a full cooked meal for lunch then I’d only want a smaller dinner.
I know everyone eats different amounts but I don’t understand how she’s putting so much away when she goes to yoga maybe once a week (when it isn’t ‘cancelled’ or she can’t be bothered) and sits on the sofa all day.
I wonder if she’s pregnant? That seems the only sensible thing explanation for the amount of lying down and eating she’s been eating recently lol

she is really promoting an unhealthy lifestyle!! I could not believe on her meal planner that she has a proper cooked lunch and dinner each day.. lunches for me are usually salads/a bit of leftovers/soup/sandwiches and if I’ve had a full cooked meal for lunch then I’d only want a smaller dinner.
I know everyone eats different amounts but I don’t understand how she’s putting so much away when she goes to yoga maybe once a week (when it isn’t ‘cancelled’ or she can’t be bothered) and sits on the sofa all day.
I wonder if she’s pregnant? That seems the only sensible thing explanation for the amount of lying down and eating she’s been eating recently lol
Ooooo interesting! Imagine if that's the case.

Oh my god, so much classic Hannah tit this afternoon. Hideous nails, lunch in bed, sizing up, shamelessly trying to get something (chocolate of course) gifted 😬

No way would my fella bring me egg fried rice in bed unless I was really really ill. Even then I think he’d rather I move to the sofa if I really wanted to be mostly horizontal whilst eating it.
This! We have never ever eaten in bed...because we have a kitchen/dining room. Even the sofa if we're being lazy. If i asked him to bring me a bowl of actual food to bed he'd say no, because he sleeps in that bed too and it's gross.

Reactions: 9
That would mean she’s been pregnant for the past 2 yeara

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The photos in the ‘sized up’ dress do make her look a lot rounder on the stomach than a lot of the other stuff she wears 🤔 but she posted plenty of wine/aperol/sangria shots while they were away earlier this month so I don’t think there’s baby news on the horizon just yet.

The photos in the ‘sized up’ dress do make her look a lot rounder on the stomach than a lot of the other stuff she wears 🤔 but she posted plenty of wine/aperol/sangria shots while they were away earlier this month so I don’t think there’s baby news on the horizon just yet.
It looks so snug around the midriff - defo not the floaty look she is going for. No way the smaller 14 would fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.