Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see it myself!!
Me neither. I don’t like any of the outfits because as always, she’s wearing chunky knitwear with dungarees/granny skirts that totally swamp her figure, but I wouldn’t have said she looks pregnant in any of them. Just wearing outfits that don’t suit her shape.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on her ‘why I don’t show my kids face’ blog post? Apart from it rambling on forever, obviously...

My thinking is great, perfect, fine, and I do see her point about never being able to win no matter which way you play it. However where I really struggle is with the fact that his full, very unusual and distinctive, name is out there for the world to see. Surely that’s more of a risk than showing his face?

Reactions: 4
I can see where she is coming from, but as so often with Hannah I find myself thinking that what she has written is a mess of contradiction. She wants to be a lifestyle blogger not a ‘mummy’ blogger, and yet she posts a duck load about him. She says she is worried about safety, but she constantly tags where she is with him- if you wanted to track her down, I think you could do so pretty easily without knowing what he looks like!

Does anyone think she’s referring to Tattle when she mentions about the criticism she has read online about herself?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think she’s referring to Tattle when she mentions about the criticism she has read online about herself?
I just read the one about showing her son online and she directly quoted a comment I made on here about being fed up of seeing the back of his head so YES LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just read the one about showing her son online and she directly quoted a comment I made on here about being fed up of seeing the back of his head so YES LOL
bold move considering she only posted very recently on her stories that she “has never read tattle and never will!”

Reactions: 7
I understand some people can’t help visiting Tattle and reading tit about themselves. It’s the same as eating the KFC meal or sleeping with the toxic boy even though you know it will make you feel tit afterwards. Some people can’t do what’s right for them.

But to claim criticism here as a reason to beg for sympathy in a blog post about how you want to life your life? It’s bizarre.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I see she’s started on the whole “someone DMd me XYZ how pathetic they’re so mean” thing that loads of others have done, when what they actually mean is “I read on Tattle XYZ”

I see she’s started on the whole “someone DMd me XYZ how pathetic they’re so mean” thing that loads of others have done, when what they actually mean is “I read on Tattle XYZ”
yep anytime someone says that and doesn’t post the actual DM I know it means I read it on tattle, because we all know how much these influencers love to play the victim and would love to get more sympathy from their pathetic fans who indulge them.

Reactions: 5
She’s so pathetic begging for sympathy and trying to stay relevant! Hey Hannah, we know you read this, please just stop!!

Reactions: 2
“hun, if you want someone who pretends they don’t have three meals a day plus snacks...”

Well, I only have two meals and day and rarely snack, but perhaps this is why unlike you I don’t have to pretend I’m a size 14 when it’s no longer the case.

I understand some people can’t help visiting Tattle and reading tit about themselves. It’s the same as eating the KFC meal or sleeping with the toxic boy even though you know it will make you feel tit afterwards. Some people can’t do what’s right for them.

But to claim criticism here as a reason to beg for sympathy in a blog post about how you want to life your life? It’s bizarre.
I don’t know, this did actually make me wonder what we would think if she showed his face, or if she didn’t include any reference to him at all.

I do wonder if parenting bloggers can’t win in that respect (because there are issues with all of the above) but I think it’a because their lifestyle just seems so hypocritical. Expecting privacy for their child, whilst selling their own lives to make money. The two don’t seem compatible to me because it’s hard to be authentic whilst hiding a massive part of your life that you want to be “private”. Whole premise seems flawed and it’s not an honest job.

She has a pregnant stance - she leans back as if trying to support a bump. That's what I noticed.

I agree that we'd probably pull her if she did show his face - she can't win there. But I think that's only because we are just so sick of her lazy arse and the fact she's earning a shed load for visibly doing next to nothing. She has this lovely looking (I say this because we only know what she shows us) life, fully of paid hotel breaks, new clothes, make up... And she just moans so much when things crop up very rarely for her that crop up for a lot of people daily (childcare issues being one). It's aggravating. She's not as relatable as she once was, she just doesn't seem as... Happy or nice? I don't want to buy what she promotes because she doesn't even seem to enjoy the products herself. I get that we all from time to time want a day off from every responsibility we have, just to veg on the sofa and sulk, but it seems to be every other day with her and I just wish she'd display some gratitude an humility for how lucky she actually is!

Reactions: 10
She has a pregnant stance - she leans back as if trying to support a bump. That's what I noticed.

I agree that we'd probably pull her if she did show his face - she can't win there. But I think that's only because we are just so sick of her lazy arse and the fact she's earning a shed load for visibly doing next to nothing. She has this lovely looking (I say this because we only know what she shows us) life, fully of paid hotel breaks, new clothes, make up... And she just moans so much when things crop up very rarely for her that crop up for a lot of people daily (childcare issues being one). It's aggravating. She's not as relatable as she once was, she just doesn't seem as... Happy or nice? I don't want to buy what she promotes because she doesn't even seem to enjoy the products herself. I get that we all from time to time want a day off from every responsibility we have, just to veg on the sofa and sulk, but it seems to be every other day with her and I just wish she'd display some gratitude an humility for how lucky she actually is!

I think she’s pregnant to, she looks quite pregnant, in the AD she did on her stories yesterday I thought the bump looked quite viable.

Reactions: 3
So as soon as I pointed out that never interacts with people on instagram she has started to reply to people in her comments section 🙄

Hi Hannah 👋🏽

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, so much classic Hannah tit this afternoon. Hideous nails, lunch in bed, sizing up, shamelessly trying to get something (chocolate of course) gifted 😬
Hinted for Tony's Chocoloney last week, gifted it today! Shes honestly something else.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.