Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hyper independent. ARE YOU JOKING.
I’ve seen newborns with more independence
Oh thank god. I thought I’d read it wrong. I’ve never known of anyone less independent in my whole life. She can’t get through a fart without someone holding her hand. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Going to Wagamama by yourself is not cause for the caps lock. It's one up on a Pret ffs.
if anything, even for someone who is not used to eating out alone, wagamama is a really standard place to do so surely? just sitting at a table with other randoms it makes no difference if you are alone or not. The fact that she makes such a big deal about it (to me) sounds like when she makes a bog deal about being so happy

Reactions: 10
Cannot get over the fact she posts about going for 3 hour naps. “Don’t worry the kids were looked after”. We know. By their dad. Who has them all the time so you can nap/take yourself for dinner and be ‘hyper independent’.

She’s only hyper independent if it’s something she wants to do. If it’s something involving her kids she has to rope other people in to do it with her.

I don’t even think fair play to her for attempting med school anymore because everything she posts suggests she absolutely will not handle it and has no concept of how much hard work it’s going to be. Let someone else have your place Hannah. If you get one.

Reactions: 17
Cannot get over the fact she posts about going for 3 hour naps. “Don’t worry the kids were looked after”. We know. By their dad. Who has them all the time so you can nap/take yourself for dinner and be ‘hyper independent’.

She’s only hyper independent if it’s something she wants to do. If it’s something involving her kids she has to rope other people in to do it with her.

I don’t even think fair play to her for attempting med school anymore because everything she posts suggests she absolutely will not handle it and has no concept of how much hard work it’s going to be. Let someone else have your place Hannah. If you get one.
Does anyone think she will actually get in? I wonder if the board would look at her social media before the interview , god knows what they would think :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Predictions for her next text post -

“The Joys of finding Love after kids”
Sainsbury’s trips. Nights away at Travelodges. Shorts in November. Making your ex jealous

etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sainsbury’s trips. Nights away at Travelodges. Shorts in November. Making your ex jealous

etc etc
Can definitely imagine her doing a “little joys of dating in your 30s”!

etc etc
Happy to write a sequel. Just need to take a 3 hour nap first.

Screenshot_20221221_133705_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have always loved doing things alone so just don’t get the “old and weird enough” thing. Literally no one cares if you’re by yourself. No one! Yet another sign she thinks the world revolves around her.
EXACTLY THIS. She thinks she gives off ‘main character energy’ when she’s boring white female sidekick at best. 😂

At least she's not trying to become a mumfluencer because I can't think of anyone less relatable. I have two kids, would love to take a 3 hour nap and then piss off for a dinner on my own and a pub drinks after 🙄 One messy floor photo with some wrapping paper doesn't make you relatable hun, most mum's do that AFTER they spent the whole day working/looking after their kids.

Reactions: 12
Why does she get her hair cut at this barbers?! If it’s a money thing she could just go to somewhere like super cuts or somewhere as cheap? He clearly can’t cut long hair!

• Heart
She aggravates me more than I can manage at the moment. I don’t get her ‘brand’. A load of ugly selfies. Bad hair cut. Greasy. Lazy. Deluded. Every single follower MUST be just rubbernecking this car crash, right? No one actually likes her.

Reactions: 14
Why does she get her hair cut at this barbers?! If it’s a money thing she could just go to somewhere like super cuts or somewhere as cheap? He clearly can’t cut long hair!
I cut my own hair and it looks better than this! If she can’t afford a decent hairdresser just don’t go! I think she does it as a weird, oooh aren’t I relatable, thing but it’s idiotic!
duck it’s awful! No blending at all!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.