Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she defo thinks it makes her seem kooky and crazy, but it just highlights how painfully boring and try hard she is. She really is tragic.

Also, the toyboy looks rather different on the grid photos she has posted recently..he looks quite old on the car selfie!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The hair cut thing. Can’t tell if she’s just doing it for something to Instagram about or if it’s a sign of her poor mental state. Just why oh why??!!!

Reactions: 7
It only looks OK because it’s slicked so straight. It’ll bounce up to be just as bad as the previous one when it’s washed. Terrible.

Reactions: 3
Did she really just say she was meant to be the drunk auntie and not the mum? Really? Imagine your kids seeing that when they’re older. Bloody awful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I would really think with her being no contact with her mum it would push her to be more of a parent in her sons life. Sad really.

Reactions: 20
Weird that she followed the 'I'm not meant to be a mum' post with 'I'm a magic mum now too'

Reactions: 6
I was also really shocked at this, I can understand it being a funny thing to send close mum friends while discussing the woes of finding the exact cuddly toy your kids asked for etc. but to share it on such a public platform when you've already made it quite clear you hate parenting and do everything to get out of it is awful

Reactions: 19
"I'd rather go to Fiji to sit on my hotel room watching reality TV, drinking canned cocktails and eating chocolate than parenting the children I chose to have"

She loves to portray herself as being such the adventure lover party girl but in fact she's so, so basic and boring.

Reactions: 16
She was so clearly dumped by Chris and all this manic behaviour is a duck you to him. If she had finished it no way would she be flaunting the new man. I’d love to know how long Chris was planning his escape…

Reactions: 21
Well let’s not forget when she tried to play the infertility card and got pregnant literally 5 minutes later

Reactions: 15
We're approaching new thread territory. There are two clear frontrunners, but aware that there's been lots of content since the first suggestion, so let's put it to a vote.

"Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend" courtesy of @Instatwat. Vote with a ❤

Or

"It's me. Hi. I'm the problem its me" courtesy of @JellyDonut. Vote with a 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 53
So do we know who it is Chris has moved on with? Did he really get engaged in 3 months?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.