Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t the 5 years mention to do with since the birth of the kids? Is she saying she’s barely had sex in that time?
Also, does she have a condition meaning that she cannot smile properly?

Reactions: 5
I‘ve never had cystitis but the thought of not weeing after sex regardless of whether or not you’re prone genuinely made me feel a bit sick. Of course Hannah’s that gal.

(I’d insert a touch wood (😉) here but the chances of me getting ever getting it are slim to none given the state of my love life)

Reactions: 7
For some reason the picture with her children hiding their faces has made me feel really sad (I’m 7 months pregnant so a lot sets me off 😂😂), but how awful to train your kids to turn away from a camera. Either take a normal picture and cover their faces with emojis or just don’t include them! It’s quiet upsetting to see her eldest turn away at the sight of a camera

Reactions: 17
Ah, I see Hannah is talking about her tired old fanny again.

Oh and this post? Chris has been talking about getting engaged to his new woman. Hannah is s p i n n i n g

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-18 at 19.45.40.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah, I see Hannah is talking about her tired old fanny again.

Oh and this post? Chris has been talking about getting engaged to his new woman. Hannah is s p i n n i n g

View attachment 1816886
jesus and I thought SHE moved on quickly, I geuss this does confirm who instigated the breakup... I wonder if therer was an overlap...

I‘ve never had cystitis but the thought of not weeing after sex regardless of whether or not you’re prone genuinely made me feel a bit sick. Of course Hannah’s that gal.

(I’d insert a touch wood (😉) here but the chances of me getting ever getting it are slim to none given the state of my love life)
I wish this is the kind of thing we had been taught in sex education at school, I think I read it in a magazine somewhere and have been religious about it always, no matter how drunk I am I always remember (and have never had it, touch wood) I jsut don't get why you would brag about it, no one cares, or was this just an ad for boots?!

Reactions: 5
Anyone noticed how she’s upped the kids content since people have called her out on here for rarely being with her children/ alone with her children? She clearly reads this forum 👀

Reactions: 18
Anyone noticed how she’s upped the kids content since people have called her out on here for rarely being with her children/ alone with her children? She clearly reads this forum 👀
SO mnay people I read about on tattle do this, it is hilariously non subtle. Hi Hannah!

Reactions: 4
I really dislike Hannah and can’t even hate follow her and want to step away from the thread, but you guys never fail to make me laugh 🤣🤣 so you make me keep coming back and then I have to see her go on about cystitis 😉🤢

• Haha
Oh bless her! Still in bed at 9:30 on a random Monday. Poor little poppet had to go to college 3 days a week and look after her kids 2 days a week.
Get off your ass Hannah! Christ alive how will you cope being a doctor? I’ll tell you as a nurse that burnout tends to be when you’ve been on shift on your own with no breaks for 15 hours, and your so exhausted you fall asleep in the carpark attempting to get home to your kids.
bleeping lazy cow

Reactions: 20
What a lazy privileged prat. She wants to be a doctor.. an A&E doctor and going on about burnout and not reading the bleeping room when nurses are currently on strike! How about you think of them instead of your own laziness.

Nhs is on its knee’s and I truly despair for any hospital that could potentially end up with her as a staff member!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Burn out? Omg read the room Hannah. There are nurses striking because they are forced to do back-to-back shifts. Hannah does three days at college and spends the rest of her life on instagram, it’s really not the same level of work.

Reactions: 26
It’s just trendy to talk about burnout at the moment; she’s jumping on the mental health bandwagon as usual!

It pains me but in her defence burnout is completely subjective. My average week may totally overwhelm one person and be an absolute ray of sunshine for another. She should acknowledge it’s because she is trying too hard at lots of things and just focus on a few. Breakup, college, parenting, dating, Xmas time commitment, pizza express, half arsed ads, pretending to be happy. It does add up.
I know I post pretty mean things but this type of discussion does feed in to MH stigma. Not everyone is super resilient nor should they need to be all the time. Whataboutism benefits literally no one.
Granted she wants to be a dr so she needs resilience in bundles.
she’d likely benefit from taking time offline if she’s not committed to any PR for a week and practice mindfulness in the moment rather than the constant chasing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It pains me but in her defence burnout is completely subjective. My average week may totally overwhelm one person and be an absolute ray of sunshine for another. She should acknowledge it’s because she is trying too hard at lots of things and just focus on a few. Breakup, college, parenting, dating, Xmas time commitment, pizza express, half arsed ads, pretending to be happy. It does add up.
I know I post pretty mean things but this type of discussion does feed in to MH stigma. Not everyone is super resilient nor should they need to be all the time. Whataboutism benefits literally no one.
Granted she wants to be a dr so she needs resilience in bundles.
she’d likely benefit from taking time offline if she’s not committed to any PR for a week and practice mindfulness in the moment rather than the constant chasing.
It may well be subjective but whatever it proves there is literally no way she could be a doctor. Likely she should take some time offline but she clearly just likes the attention and fawning comments so she won't

Reactions: 9
Z
It may well be subjective but whatever it proves there is literally no way she could be a doctor. Likely she should take some time offline but she clearly just likes the attention and fawning comments so she won't
Agreed with both points. Compared to lots of people I don't have the 'typical' life that might lead to burn out but for my own personal reasons I'm sure as tit finishing this year burnt out. But I do agree that no-one should be going into a life in medicine when they CONSTANTLY claim burn out like Hannah. And it does feel disingenuous this time of year when any influencer says it, honestly. I'm like yeah blah blah you're burned out you need self care, it's same as every other person on this planet, its called being a human being in modern society coming to end of a year, how about you be groundbreaking and not use it as a content mine.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.