Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m desperate to know what pics she had on her tinder profile

I also can’t believe she’s having sex and I’m not 😂
We don’t know anything about him yet…. when we do it might make you feel much better!

was he not some portsmouth DJ? Is this still the same man?
also didn’t someone say her friends made a spreadsheet called get Hannah a bf…. That’s the universe is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've heard a couple of things about this new guy she's seeing but will share them once they're verified.

It's absolutely fascinating how she's already managed to get this moron - and I'm told he's very very simple - to take her photos. Especially as she's dressed like Mr Tumble.

Fairplay to him if he's bang into tired old fannys like hers, but the early stages of the relationship ALREADY becoming public property really doesn't bode well for him. He'll be gone by xmas once he realises a) she's a mess and b) there's a 2000 post-long Tattle thread.

And that raises a good point - how does she introduce herself to new men in terms of her job, history and online presence? He probably doesn't care about her casual racism. I wonder if Hannah has a filter on her Tinder profile for "no Chinese people please". LMAO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I have a 2 year old and if I split up with my partner I couldn’t think of anything worse than dating so soon whilst also hoping to become a doctor 🥴 sounds like she’s burning the candle at both ends. I know each to their own and all that but just seems so fast!? Reckon her and Chris actually called it quits months before she actually announced it. She probably didn’t wanna look like a dick accepting that freebie couples holiday when they were pretty much over at that point.

Reactions: 17
At least Chris will be allowed to leave the hotel room now when he goes on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn’t she make a big song and dance about a year ago about moving her two sons into the same bedroom? I vaguely remember her tragic decorating inspo posts. I reckon her and Chris split then and he moved into the spare room. They probably made a few half hearted attempts at trying again, like that trip to Rome earlier this year, then Chris realised he’d rather not get on top of a greasy egg every night and gave up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you IMAGINE getting dressed in a hotel room with someone you've only just started seeing and having to wiggle into FLORAL DUNGAREES as he's watching from the bed. 🫣
And then asking him to hold your coat and take a photo of you, and then doing a joint foot photo too 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can you IMAGINE getting dressed in a hotel room with someone you've only just started seeing and having to wiggle into FLORAL DUNGAREES as he's watching from the bed. 🫣
And then asking him to hold your coat and take a photo of you, and then doing a joint foot photo too 🤦
She’s just so naff isn’t she! Very crass putting al this on social media, it’s like she’s a teenager again, I bet she’s updated her Facebook status too!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've heard a couple of things about this new guy she's seeing but will share them once they're verified.

It's absolutely fascinating how she's already managed to get this moron - and I'm told he's very very simple - to take her photos. Especially as she's dressed like Mr Tumble.

Fairplay to him if he's bang into tired old fannys like hers, but the early stages of the relationship ALREADY becoming public property really doesn't bode well for him. He'll be gone by xmas once he realises a) she's a mess and b) there's a 2000 post-long Tattle thread.

And that raises a good point - how does she introduce herself to new men in terms of her job, history and online presence? He probably doesn't care about her casual racism. I wonder if Hannah has a filter on her Tinder profile for "no Chinese people please". LMAO
Spill the tea!!!!

Reactions: 12
THINK I found her new fella on Instagram but don’t know if I’m allowed to post!!! Put it this way, if you look at who Hannah is following on IG, in the first 20 or so… it’s a dude who currently has a story up at Petworth house and park 👀 🕵🏼‍♀️

ETAI’m not sure now because he has photos of a girlfriend in February but then againnnn, it’s a bit sus 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
THINK I found her new fella on Instagram but don’t know if I’m allowed to post!!! Put it this way, if you look at who Hannah is following on IG, in the first 20 or so… it’s a dude who currently has a story up at Petworth house and park 👀 🕵🏼‍♀️

ETAI’m not sure now because he has photos of a girlfriend in February but then againnnn, it’s a bit sus 😏
If it is he needs to make his profile private asap!

Reactions: 3
Blimey he's going to wonder where all the story views came from!
Scrolled down and his October 2018 Halloween costume made me think of lazy Hannah as a surgeon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's not got much of an insta presence if that's him. Wonder what he makes of it all
Almost certain it is him, he takes runs around where it was posted on here he was from 🙄🙄🙄

I’m not a creep I promise. Just rly RLY nosey and over invested in a relationship I actually don’t care about, make it make sense

Is it me or does he look SUPER young? Feel like she’s on a cougar rebound thing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.