Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. She’s a 33 year old mother ffs! I find it beyond cringe. If she wants to date so soon after an 11 year relationship ended then that’s absolutely her prerogative (and we don’t know why they split - maybe Chris cheated or it was 100% his decision). The way she’s posting “sneaky” vague posts about hotels and secret cinema dates etc is embarrassing though as it just screams that she’s trying to make Chris jealous

Reactions: 14
Usually it’s something internet nerds say when identifying with another image, e.g. you might share a pic of a baby asleep in their high chair and say “It me” if you are feeling really tired. I feel like people used to do it a lot a few years back but now it’s a bit trite. So no idea why she shares a photo of herself and says it.
It’s one of those things that developed that doesn’t make sense, like why not ‘it’s me’ ughhh. Grates on me as you can tell!

Reactions: 5
It looks like a Premier Inn bathroom too? Why not just share a pic of your outfit against a random backdrop like usual rather than somewhere that’s clearly a hotel bathroom. Not really a flex and clearly designed as a dig at her ex

Reactions: 12
Has she really just soft launched the new boyfriend with a photo of his legs? YOURE NOT FIFTEEN.

I agree. Don’t care if Chris ended it first or whatever, the absolute desperation of her trying to shoehorn the fact she’s going on dates and “loving life” to try make him jealous is tacky af. You have 2 kids, stop airing your dirty laundry and doing this weird pantomime to prove how much fun you’re having and get on with coparenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also the date day outfit is giving me little girl from Matilda who gets spun round by her plaits.
Soft launching someone you’ve been dating for roughly 5 weeks is absurd too. Oh the tumble down will be a bumpy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah lads the soft launch while also going in on her past relationship absolutely SCREAMS rebound. If she were really ready to move on she wouldn’t also give us riveting annnecdotes about sobbing in her bathtub. We’ve all done it I guess but she’s headed for a fall.

Reactions: 17
Ergh the date is either wearing trainer socks or no socks and shorts in November icky

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s been single for less than 2 months, after a serious long term partnership with a house and 2 children and she’s already soft launching (lol) a new boyfriend. It must be quite serious or she wouldn’t be talking about it and showing him.

Reactions: 11
I know it’s probably because they don’t live locally to each other that they’re staying in a hotel but I’ve just got this stupid idea in my head that the new bloke lives with his parents 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Been blocked by her looooool gutted I'll miss all the scintillating updates from her dating escapades. But seriously, this teaser reveal of a new man is just embarrassing? Either come out and say you're dating but will be keeping it private, go all out dating content or say nothing? Something a bit sordid about travelodge bathroom pics and something very cringe about the shoe pic. (plus instant ick from the shorts in november).

I did have the thought though that this is all attention seeking and actually she's 'dating' Chris again to try and make their relationship work again? However, there seemed to be sausages/bacon on that full English and wasn't he a veggie? I'll take my detective hat off now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cringing so hard for her with “and no I wasn’t alone 👀” yeah we get it Hannah!! Just write “I had sex with another man”. That’s all you want to say anyway. duck me, the photo of his shoes is enough. We don’t need you to spell it out.

Reactions: 25
Cringing so hard for her with “and no I wasn’t alone 👀” yeah we get it Hannah!! Just write “I had sex with another man”. That’s all you want to say anyway. duck me, the photo of his shoes is enough. We don’t need you to spell it out.
feel like these best mates of hers need to stage an intervention now

Reactions: 13
I don’t know about you guys but it’s so infuriating hearing her whinge on about struggling to balance everything … she’s doesn’t work! She has someone else to watch her children for the bulk of her weekend. No one is holding a gun to her head forcing her to have ‘nights out’ at Pizza Express every week 😂

Also is it just me or does the towel look a bit sketchy in the travel lodge bathroom pic? Wonder if it a Facetune jobby

Reactions: 19
I don’t know about you guys but it’s so infuriating hearing her whinge on about struggling to balance everything … she’s doesn’t work! She has someone else to watch her children for the bulk of her weekend. No one is holding a gun to her head forcing her to have ‘nights out’ at Pizza Express every week 😂

Also is it just me or does the towel look a bit sketchy in the travel lodge bathroom pic? Wonder if it a Facetune jobby
It REALLY irritates me. I am genuinely just about managing the juggle and the sacrifice is me. Weekends aren't time off, they're just a different kind of job.

Reactions: 9
Don’t get me wrong, I am happy for anyone who gets the D especially people who get out of long term relationships and have to start over…..but this is giving me the ick. She’s perfectly entitled to start dating again when she wants, but there is no need to be publicly declaring that she is having sex again. How utterly classless.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.