Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't think of anything cringier than asking your new Tinder boyfriend to take a photo of you for your insta

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nothing cringier than saying you like tinder because it’s well known for shagging…..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so unfuckable, imagine dating her and doing it in the travelodge 🤮

Undressing her out of those toddler clothes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
the universe didn’t have other ideas if you’re actively on a dating app Hannah. For gods sake :cautious: you purposefully sought out dating

Reactions: 27
the universe didn’t have other ideas if you’re actively on a dating app Hannah. For gods sake :cautious: you purposefully sought out dating
This! Don’t make out like some higher power was at play. You downloaded tinder and started talking to men. bleeping weirdo.

Least amount of sex appeal in someone I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s been 7 weeks since I was dumped out of the blue live on the HG8 thread. I couldn’t go anywhere near a dating app right now. It’s so tempting, if only to have someone to message constantly (it’s weird the things you miss isn’t it) but I am absolutely Not Ready, so my friends have to hear what I might have for dinner instead.

I know everyone’s different but it does make me wonder how long her relationship was dead for if she’s done the whole Tinder thing and found a new guy already.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I came here to say I’m cringing for her but I see I’m not alone 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“You get so much pickier with time” - this just seems like an outright diss to her ex?! How rude to the father of her children if so! Maybe that’s not what she meant but…

Reactions: 12
“You get so much pickier with time” - this just seems like an outright diss to her ex?! How rude to the father of her children if so! Maybe that’s not what she meant but…
Also, not that picky considering how quickly she's started dating a pair of legs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of *course* she wouldn't get on with Hinge, it helps if you have a bit of a personality over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m desperate to know what ol’ Chrissy G has been up to, the naughty boy!

Reactions: 6
I’m desperate to know what pics she had on her tinder profile

I also can’t believe she’s having sex and I’m not 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.