Hannah Gale #9 It me. It you. It paying my bills and putting me through med school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to catch up but, she’s trolling us
Aaaagh I cannot stand how much she loves herself 😭 I don’t give a duck about how she’s acting post breakup- it’s a weird time, we all react differently bla bla bla. But this whole playing doctor and thanking people for allowing her to do so (by making crappy sponsored content that looks like it took 5 seconds to do) boils my piss beyond compare

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apart from the filtered to hell “date night” photo, whenever she does ‘makeup looks’ she never really looks much different to her usual greasy makeup free self? Why do companies think she’s a good advert?

Reactions: 10
Apart from the filtered to hell “date night” photo, whenever she does ‘makeup looks’ she never really looks much different to her usual greasy makeup free self? Why do companies think she’s a good advert?
She looks soooo much better than her usual daytime greasy self! Especially when she’s not posing with her mouth gaping open

Reactions: 1
Who is debs?!
Bangonstyle - she is an influencer content creator who went through a divorce a few years back. Now dating a guy called Kit and mentioning him in every other story. She has a lovely dog though and seems reasonably nice, but clearly took the divorce hard.

She wore the awful gillet thing on a night out - it’s hideous.
Wonder how her friend with a PhD feels about the starting a college course comparison

Reactions: 9
How many house moves? She only mentioned it twice so I’m not sure.
Also, why is she the asshat doing the peace sign? Woman, you’re a mother of two in your 30s. Please.

Oh god. The gilet. The boots.
It’s like she pops a nice dress on and thinks ‘right, how can I absolutely destroy this outfit?’

Reactions: 15
How many house moves? She only mentioned it twice so I’m not sure.
Also, why is she the asshat doing the peace sign? Woman, you’re a mother of two in your 30s. Please.

Oh god. The gilet. The boots.
It’s like she pops a nice dress on and thinks ‘right, how can I absolutely destroy this outfit?’
Presumably 6 since she mentioned "three house moves" twice! 🤣 Proofreading who?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is going to have a shock when she’s a doctor. Doing shifts and parenting. Time for herself will be going to the toilet!
Is that another hotel?!

Reactions: 10
Can someone explain to me where this ‘it me’ thing came from?! Like I genuinely don’t get it.
Usually it’s something internet nerds say when identifying with another image, e.g. you might share a pic of a baby asleep in their high chair and say “It me” if you are feeling really tired. I feel like people used to do it a lot a few years back but now it’s a bit trite. So no idea why she shares a photo of herself and says it.

Reactions: 9
She would never wear those white stuff clothes unless they were paying her. It’s such a weird pairing.

Hotel shagging again I see. Also why the weird winking emoji after saying how bodysuits make her feel??🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Call me a prude or old fashioned or whatever, but it just feels so weird/childish (I’m not actually sure, I can’t put my finger on it) that she’s trying to push the dating thing but being really sneaky (or so she thinks) about it. I think regardless of what happened in their relationship, it was a long term thing with kids involved and it just feels weird. I feel like I’m following a 16 year old who’s gearing up to lose her virginity, not a 30 year old mother of two studying to be a doctor. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.