Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And is she ever going to take that tye-dye jumper off?! I'm so embarrassed that I used to follow her recommendations. I actually even bought one of her slogan jumpers when she sold them, does anyone remember them? I think it said something along the lines of NYC, LIPSTICK and COFFEE 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hear tik tok is suggesting that everyone looks better with a centre parting or something. I present Hannah as my evidence against this theory.

Reactions: 3
Good to see Gemma is just as bleeping annoying as Hannah- if you’re that bothered about plastic cups, you shouldn’t have bought a drink in one. You did, so now you have lost the right to moan about the shop using them. Easy

Reactions: 14
Thought the miscarriage post they've put up today was moving, heartbreaking and lovely.

Everything written by guest contributors so far has been a hundred times better than anything Hannah's done. I wonder if she realises.

Reactions: 9
Nah, can you imagine how loaded with grease that thing would constantly be?
Not to mention it would need actual EFFORT! Regular trimming, regular washing, regular styling! None of which is Hannah’s thing 🤣

Reactions: 5
Not to mention it would need actual EFFORT! Regular trimming, regular washing, regular styling! None of which is Hannah’s thing 🤣
Haha, you guys have totally discouraged me from ever cutting a fringe. I am not as lazy as our girl, but maybe life’s too short.

Reactions: 2
I can just imagine her badly trimming it herself with kitchen scirssors and looking awful :LOL:

Haha, you guys have totally discouraged me from ever cutting a fringe. I am not as lazy as our girl, but maybe life’s too short.
don’t do it! It’s taken me 20 years to grow my fringe out (as I could never get past the awkward phase) and I love not having that pain in the arse so much!!

Right. Lord knows I've been wearing some very casual comfortable outfits during the past year. However I don't post photos of my sweatpants and old jumper. However when I go to work I put real clothes on. This is Hannah's 'work'. Why does she not make any effort? The hair is always slicked back with grease too. If she wants people to engage and follow why does she think it's appropriate to present herself like this??

Reactions: 4
These lists they’re trying to make happen need to get in the bin. They fucked up by not crediting themselves in the first one, just let it go.

Reactions: 12
god her constant slouching in her outfit poses drives me mad, it makes the outfits look even worse than they are

Reactions: 4
These lists they’re trying to make happen need to get in the bin. They fucked up by not crediting themselves in the first one, just let it go.
Aye, they need to stop. Not even 2,000 likes on the latest post, compared with almost 26k on the first and 22k on the second.

Reactions: 12
And she mentions ‘midi skirts’ as something to look forward to in ‘joys of spring’! 😂
Is she trolling us?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.