Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and god knows she needs something to watch with all that easter chocolate she has already bought :LOL:

maybe I am being irrational, but I don't get why she has stories explaining the lifting of lockdown, surely people get this advice from the news rather than some shallow influencer? Posting things like opinions of tv shows/chocolate whatever makes sense, but this really doesn't
Maybe going for one of those government influencer covid info contracts? https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...-influencers-to-post-about-coronavirus-145478

and god knows she needs something to watch with all that easter chocolate she has already bought :LOL:

maybe I am being irrational, but I don't get why she has stories explaining the lifting of lockdown, surely people get this advice from the news rather than some shallow influencer? Posting things like opinions of tv shows/chocolate whatever makes sense, but this really doesn't
Because our Hannah is a keyworker lets not forget 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
silly me, she is wearing so many hats atm with all of her work that i forgot she was a key worker!
Giving the people what they want! As a key worker,
providing information on lockdown, bloom and wild flowers and reviewing every Easter egg available.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are acting as though Queenie (who wrote a single post for them) is a huge part of the leopard 😂SHE WROTE ONE POST FOR GODS SAKE

Reactions: 6
That post about ”five ways to find joy in your day” is the hanna-est thing she’s ever written. Basically never deny yourself anything and indulge in whatever you want because you’re a literal winner for doing the absolute bare minimal - here, have a pat in the back for, I don’t know, breathing (and don’t bother showering either; there’s crap chocolate to be eaten).

Reactions: 6
That post about ”five ways to find joy in your day” is the hanna-est thing she’s ever written. Basically never deny yourself anything and indulge in whatever you want because you’re a literal winner for doing the absolute bare minimal - here, have a pat in the back for, I don’t know, breathing (and don’t bother showering either; there’s crap chocolate to be eaten).
The 'open a window' thing was just too much. Surely Hannah the bar is too low when 'open a window' is the best you've got to offer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And good to see that her lacklustre advertising efforts haven’t got any better! 🙄 “no idea if these work” is that all she’s got to say?! Not even a thank you? Honestly why do these companies bother!!

Reactions: 12
And good to see that her lacklustre advertising efforts haven’t got any better! 🙄 “no idea if these work” is that all she’s got to say?! Not even a thank you? Honestly why do these companies bother!!
god that is unbelievable! wtf do companies keep giving her stuff?!

Reactions: 1
What is this outfit?!
I don’t really remember Hannah ever wearing something that wasn’t “floaty” or “comfy” 🤷🏻‍♀️

That outfit is all kinds of wrong, all at once, that she’s lifted off the bedroom floor. At least she made her bed - thumbs up for Hannah 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
Regret that I have found a leopard print shacket thanks to Hannah 😭 I won’t wear it like that though 😳

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.