Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I can’t actually believe The Leopard is still going 😩

I just don’t feel as though they will ever be able to move past what happened. It will always stick to them.

Reactions: 6
Lads I can’t actually believe The Leopard is still going 😩

I just don’t feel as though they will ever be able to move past what happened. It will always stick to them.
neither... and wtf is this sex series thing?so she is basically just asking her followers to create content for her?

Reactions: 8
Really struck me that the sex content stuff is very rip-off Chloe Plumstead isn't it? CP doesn't have a monopoly on sex writing by any means, it's just the way Hannah has gone about it. Especially the 'story' reaction selfies, sure Chloe Plumstead used to do those.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Really struck me that the sex content stuff is very rip-off Chloe Plumstead isn't it? CP doesn't have a monopoly on sex writing by any means, it's just the way Hannah has gone about it. Especially the 'story' reaction selfies, sure Chloe Plumstead used to do those.
it is insane how between 2 of them they have 0 creativity, new ideas etc. the content is even more boring than when she was alone doing it

Reactions: 9
Gemma’s hideous double exposure this morning just seemed offensive. Utterly horrible to look at.

Reactions: 2
100% agree. Wonder what CP thinks about it

Hannah's updated her hg10 links on the website within minutes of putting it on stories... Took her a good 24hrs to put Gemma's aff links up there last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hannah's updated her hg10 links on the website within minutes of putting it on stories... Took her a good 24hrs to put Gemma's aff links up there last time.
Wonder if it impacts their earning, does Hannah make the money for hers? Or do they split what they make in a month?

Reactions: 2
HG10 still boring as ever! Gross gingham dress ✅ unflattering sandals ✅ elasticated midi skirt ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sex chat and Hannah just doesn’t go... she seems like the type that’s really awkward and cringy when it comes to sex. I bet you both her kids were conceived after one pump with the light off😂
It’s so out of character

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cant believe 'Making a Murderer' was on her list of crime documentaries to binge. Didn't it come out and go like viral about 5 years ago?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cant believe 'Making a Murderer' was on her list of crime documentaries to binge. Didn't it come out and go like viral about 5 years ago?!
I can't believe there is something so old on netflix she hasn't watched!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.