Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but the completely slicked back hair, unflattering glasses, no makeup and huge unflattering outfit makes it look like she's photoshopped her head to be smaller.

Reactions: 4
Not glad to see the shapeless bin bag dungas but she appears to have put some weight on. Please Hannah, as a chubby lady myself, do some research into plus size fashion? Promote that? I'm not saying she's plus size btw (quite possibly just the fault of the hideous outfit) but it would be nice if her desperate inclusivity spread past 'i found sum bucks ritten by black wimmin and omg their actully ok'.
Also I could wring her hair out, it's disgusting... Maybe she could use some of the time she spends putting together a pointless piece about 8 year old crime docs any self respecting crime fan has already seen twice washing her hair?

Where's this sex thing? Can't find and need to absorb the awks.

Also, Gemma's face bugs me. She looks like she can't quite lift that smile because she needs to cry/poo. Not a fan of either of these women but as a duo, they're quite frankly insufferable.

Ps. That story where Hannah literally looks like a boiled egg with specs on... How is this an advert for a fashion and lifestyle blog? Nothing changes. Scruffy beast she is.

Reactions: 13
I think she must have originally gained some traction for being "relatable" with the netflix/chocolate/not bothered sometimes angle and she just went ALL IN

Reactions: 3
The way she calls herself an egg 🙄 She really seems to think she is so delightful and charming, but actually she is just a total personality vacuum. And yes, Gemma’s smile is SO irritating, she really does look five seconds away from shitting herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she must have originally gained some traction for being "relatable" with the netflix/chocolate/not bothered sometimes angle and she just went ALL IN
It certainly seems that way! 80% of their posts are chocolate/junk food/tv shows. And I don't understand why they bother making them into blog posts rather than just sharing, say M&S's post, on their stories? Well, I do, because SEO, but really? It is the height of lazy content. They literally have nothing interesting to say for themselves.

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe that Hannah is happy with her post baby body, despite what her blog post says, and that’s fine! I’m not happy with mine and it’s been 2 bloody years! She should embrace this and talk about this and stop pretending to size up all the time

Does it irrationally annoy anyone else that they think it is somehow aspirational to decorate your home based on an instagram trend? (that stupid half painted wall thing) .

Does it irrationally annoy anyone else that they think it is somehow aspirational to decorate your home based on an instagram trend? (that stupid half painted wall thing) .
Independent/original thought is not a strong point for Hansy and GemGem (this is what I believe they call each other secretly)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her house would give me a headache. The colours are nice but the half painted door is too much for me 🤪

Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed Jess totally blanking them after they tagged her and featured her photos? She always seems switched on so I'm not surprised she's keeping her distance

Gemma is starting to write exactly like Hannah as well. This venture is only going to get more bleeping annoying

Reading the new “sex story” feature and the content irks me. I assume wrote by the nameless 36 year old, but equally poor grammar as is usual for the leopard so it’s fits with their style I suppose... The whole “older woman younger guy” thing is presented as desirable, yet there is so much research which references age gap relationships as problematic due to power imbalance etc. I don’t feel like it should be glamourised in the way it is in this article in so much that the mans youth appears to be his main desirable trait?! I’m aware this isn’t the case for everyone so please don’t come at me with the “my husband is this many years older than me and we’re amazing” Also if it was from the perspective of a man essentially saying “target younger women, they’re great” the audience would be up in arms!
Also the repetition of “fella” just made me wanna vom

Reading the new “sex story” feature and the content irks me. I assume wrote by the nameless 36 year old, but equally poor grammar as is usual for the leopard so it’s fits with their style I suppose... The whole “older woman younger guy” thing is presented as desirable, yet there is so much research which references age gap relationships as problematic due to power imbalance etc. I don’t feel like it should be glamourised in the way it is in this article in so much that the mans youth appears to be his main desirable trait?! I’m aware this isn’t the case for everyone so please don’t come at me with the “my husband is this many years older than me and we’re amazing” Also if it was from the perspective of a man essentially saying “target younger women, they’re great” the audience would be up in arms!
I also had intended to provide that feedback on the article but turns out you can’t comment 😑

That blog post was cringe AF.

Older woman has lots of sex in the honeymoon period, big wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This reminds me of when I was like 13/14 and used to read magazines like Sugar/Mizz etc and they always had problem pages/embarassing stories all written in the same awful style, clearly just done by staff at the magazine. 100% think they have just written this, does anyone use the word shagging anymore?!

Reactions: 12
Am I wrong to be annoyed by ‘we hope it helps open up the conversation that not everything is as 2-3 times a week in missionary as we’re led to believe.’

To me that phrasing suggests that anything less than 2-3 times a week and missionary sex isn’t enough which I’m pretty sure is the opposite of what they’re trying to do.

Maybe I’m just bitter that I don’t have sex 2-3 times a week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I wrong to be annoyed by ‘we hope it helps open up the conversation that not everything is as 2-3 times a week in missionary as we’re led to believe.’

To me that phrasing suggests that anything less than 2-3 times a week and missionary sex isn’t enough which I’m pretty sure is the opposite of what they’re trying to do.

Yeah it totally is along the tone of; we want to dispel sex myths, we want less shame, less embarrassment the whole “you do you boo” tripe that Hannah spews, but if you’re doing anything remotely “vanilla” (hate the term) then essentially you’re boring

Reactions: 8

Yeah I agree, since when has anyone (recently anyway) claimed a certain amount/position of sex is "normal"? the whole premise of that sounds super dated to me, like pre SATC. Also I hate the constant criticism that people make of missionary, if anything now (among the younger generation anyway) there is probably the concept (from p*rn etc) that it is very much not the norm and crazy uncomfortable positions are normal

And also the bloody devil emoji, duck sake if you’re trying to come from some sort of sex positive position, don’t use an emoji that insinuates what you’re talking about something naughty. It’s just sex

Maybe I’m getting too involved, but this whole direction is unauthentic

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.