Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is love bombining not a manipulation technique you find in abusive relationships!?

Reactions: 14
View attachment 694164
What an odd way to say she took her son and his friend to the cinema. Why does everything have to be so extra and documented and done for the aesthetic these days? I used to go to the cinema often with my Mum as a toddler; I can’t imagine she’d consider it anything more than normal parenting or give a damn what the plot line of the animated film was either. I hate social media and what it’s done to people LOL
*there. But she's a writer :sleep:

Reactions: 4
Is love bombining not a manipulation technique you find in abusive relationships!?
I think it was good old MOD that popularised the term. My understanding is it’s about having one on one time with one child doing what they want so that you reconnect etc. Not sure sitting not looking at them in a cinema, and with their friend, is quite the idea… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
View attachment 694164
What an odd way to say she took her son and his friend to the cinema. Why does everything have to be so extra and documented and done for the aesthetic these days? I used to go to the cinema often with my Mum as a toddler; I can’t imagine she’d consider it anything more than normal parenting or give a damn what the plot line of the animated film was either. I hate social media and what it’s done to people LOL
also for someone who is a journo, she said know the difference between their/there.

Reactions: 6
Thoughts - the duck is love bombing??! Why did you have another kid if you have to do tit like this in order for you to feel like your first child is loved?? Do you not do nice things for him on the regular? Do you mean you just took 2 kids to the cinema you mad witch.

The SSRI info is really dangerous. I started them when I was in a really bad place and for the first 2 weeks I wanted to top myself. I genuinely wished I'd never started them. After around 5 weeks I felt better but for her to say 5 days in and she felt fine, bollocks. I'm not judging anyone elses mental health but the sheer fact she thinks they worked perfectly after 5 days suggests she didn't need them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
is it me or is she faaaaaaaar more irritating than she used to be? I feel like I'm in a constant TBT vibe as she updates us all on everything that happened in the however many months absence she's been on. I don't need to see bump photos or birth stories that happened 7 (?) months ago particularly after she left instagram like a coward in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah, I agree. All these weird pics with her thumb up at random things from six months ago just show that her flounce from the Internet was always going to be temporary. She is so disingenuous.

Reactions: 12
Can’t deal with her posts / rehashed press releases about beer collabs- “a 2021 mash-up we didn’t see coming…” there’s literally hundreds of desert flavour combos of ipas and stouts on the market it’s hardly that groundbreaking. She did the same when Tony’s chocolate did a beer too. It’s so unauthentic as she’s never once been a craft or stout beer fan. Stick to your basic witch Woo woos and Cosmos HG 🙃

Reactions: 11
Can’t deal with her posts / rehashed press releases about beer collabs- “a 2021 mash-up we didn’t see coming…” there’s literally hundreds of desert flavour combos of ipas and stouts on the market it’s hardly that groundbreaking. She did the same when Tony’s chocolate did a beer too. It’s so unauthentic as she’s never once been a craft or stout beer fan. Stick to your basic witch Woo woos and Cosmos HG 🙃
Yeah when the duck has Hannah ever showed us a babein' stout she's been drinking?
She will flog anything for a tiny fee. GET A REAL JOB.

Also for the love of god stop saying boujee. Can't wait for her to tell us every day how much she stinks cos natural deodorant can have a weird withdrawal thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The latest leopard post about Instagramable spas is stolen from elsewhere… my local paper ran the same story a couple of days ago 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also, she looks so much happier in that final post from her NY trip which reminded me why I used to follow her!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her "anyone else got trips planned and hoping to still be able to go" post annoyed me. I know many of our friends are probs of the same mentality but when it's a publicish figure it's worse. Babe people have worse things to fret over than if they can make that bargain 400 quid return NY trip with the girls! The pandemics still happening. Please just keep these things to yourself ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m being silly, but she said a HIGH of today was going on a walk with her friend and baby. Then the LOW was having 10 days of self isolation but she’s already on day 3??? Unless days go a lot quicker in Hannah’s world then how is she on day 3 after seeing her mate earlier?

Reactions: 8
Correct me if I’m being silly, but she said a HIGH of today was going on a walk with her friend and baby. Then the LOW was having 10 days of self isolation but she’s already on day 3??? Unless days go a lot quicker in Hannah’s world then how is she on day 3 after seeing her mate earlier?
Think this may be due to the track and trace app not working properly and not down to Hannah

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.