Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t stop laughing when I noticed they had followed Aldi 😂
hoping for some gifted chocolate i guess? or pineapple to use in that awful rice dish. Anyone know anything about her new "business partner"?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s because she reused the layout from her blog and hasn’t bothered updating those. So professional!
Even the leopard print was on her HG site. Although to be fair looking at who else the web developer has designed for, she has a definite ‘style’.

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 15
why do influences always say tattlers are telling them to kill them selves?! I have never seen anyone comment that on here? We just call them out for their tit!
They all do it! It’s to gain sympathy. Maybe some random on Twitter told her to do that but it wasn’t from here

I can't believe they'd 'launch' Friday and do nothing all weekend (apart from showcase other people's work) then do nothing Monday either. What are they playing at?

Reactions: 7
So she’s gonna stay silent is she? Did she not expect people to remember her use of racial slurs? Honestly shows what she thinks of the general public then!

Reactions: 5
They all do it! It’s to gain sympathy. Maybe some random on Twitter told her to do that but it wasn’t from here
exactly you’d surely get a ban on here if you were telling someone to kill themselves! It’s nothing like that here.

Reactions: 8
exactly you’d surely get a ban on here if you were telling someone to kill themselves! It’s nothing like that here.
yeh exactly, even criticising people's appearance can be blocked here. They are just inventing this as the standard "internet bullying" narratiev people seem to have imo

Reactions: 4
yeh exactly, even criticising people's appearance can be blocked here. They are just inventing this as the standard "internet bullying" narratiev people seem to have imo
They seem to wheel out the death threats very often (I mean influencers) but apart from a handful I’m yet to see any solid proof

Reactions: 6
They seem to wheel out the death threats very often (I mean influencers) but apart from a handful I’m yet to see any solid proof
and then claim they "would screen shot them but......."

I don’t think even Hinch has had death threats and I would say she’s got the most mental threads

Wait there's a cosmo article?!

Also came on to say that Melissa Mccarthy is an example of how to admit you fucked up, post a heartfelt genuine no bs apology.

“What Hannah wrote absolutely needed addressing. She needed to know it was wrong. And, done in the right way, calling people out online can be a tool for growth and education.“

Done the right way? Like how, the way we messaged her for years, left comments on the post itself - comments that she DELETED then claimed she “never saw”? Oh, do shut up, Ellie Abraham. What, your pal told you a sob story that you ate because like her you probably saw nothing terribly wrong with that slur? Trolls overreacting, going about things “the wrong way”, eh? Nothing to do with Hannah being a liar, not giving a tit to followers, exploiting BLM and the body positive movement when it suited her for her own gain, making up stories about people wishing death upon her baby and that she “never reads messages” - EXCEPT the ones sucking up to her, that she regularly screen printed and posted on her stories to prove a point whenever she was called out by “cruel people”. Do her DMs have a “suckers only” filter?
What a load of bull that article is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.