Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @capriallie for the thread title, with 49 likes 👍🏼

ETA sorry slight typo original suggestion (flustered creating my first thread!) “Hubba Hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually think she is trolling us with her constant chocolate posts tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last week: Hannah gushing over Emily in Paris. How brilliant it was, how great Lily Collins was.

This week: Sharing a post about how EIP/Lily Collins didn't deserve a Golden Globe nomination compared to Michaela Coel (because it makes her appear non racist).

Does anyone know if she watched I May Destroy You?

Reactions: 26
Last week: Hannah gushing over Emily in Paris. How brilliant it was, how great Lily Collins was.

This week: Sharing a post about how EIP/Lily Collins didn't deserve a Golden Globe nomination compared to Michaela Coel (because it makes her appear non racist).

I'd almost be surprised if she didn't just based on how much TV she watches, alternatively it could easily be like all the books by POC that she clearly hasn't read, wouldn't put it past her

Reactions: 3

This is a serious problem for her that she might even genuinely feel that way (even tho she loved Emily in Paris she could still think IWDY deserved the GG) but even if she does it's just so unbelievable and feels performative after her recent behaviour. Anything about race and diversity she shares will just seem performative and phony.

I do think that people make mistakes and can genuinely change so I'm not saying nobody should ever be given a 2nd chance/benefit of the doubt, but in her case because of how badly she reacted - ignoring comments educating her on the racism in the blog post and asking her to take it down, and then running away and playing the victim - I just don't really believe it from her.

Reactions: 9
This is a serious problem for her that she might even genuinely feel that way (even tho she loved Emily in Paris she could still think IWDY deserved the GG) but even if she does it's just so unbelievable and feels performative after her recent behaviour. Anything about race and diversity she shares will just seem performative and phony.

I do think that people make mistakes and can genuinely change so I'm not saying nobody should ever be given a 2nd chance/benefit of the doubt, but in her case because of how badly she reacted - ignoring comments educating her on the racism in the blog post and asking her to take it down, and then running away and playing the victim - I just don't really believe it from her.
yeah and not even just running away once, the first time was bad enough, but doing it again last year :rolleyes:

I don’t know why I care but they don’t have any kind of hamburger menu or logo on their website so once you click through to an article you’re stuck there. The whole thing is so poorly executed.

Im off work sick at the minute at I’ve read a tit ton of books these last few weeks, and I honestly couldn’t tell you if any of the authors were POC. It’s like she constantly needs to validate herself?

Reactions: 6
Im off work sick at the minute at I’ve read a tit ton of books these last few weeks, and I honestly couldn’t tell you if any of the authors were POC. It’s like she constantly needs to validate herself?
it is like she has googled "books by POC" and just listed them "by coincidence"

I did some learning last year around the BLM protests in June and realised I needed to actively diversify my bookshelves so I didn’t keep reading stuff by white men and women so I understand a lot of people have done that but why can’t she say that? “We realised these books we loved were written by POC” just seems unnatural and performative. It’s okay to say you’ve looked to diversity what you’re reading. Just be bloody open about it!!!

Reactions: 15
The easter chocolate 'article' was literally a bingo card of Hannah's tit sayings - hubba hubba, sexy, summin summin. Repeated too! Just take 2 seconds to think of another word to describe chocolate!?

I lol'd at the caption on todays post 'Positive News Round-Up ✨ for the week (and yes, we know some of them are far more important than others, but forgive us, we love a crime drama and fried cheese).' Absolutely bleeping terrified someone might comment anything negative. They're drawing attention to it by constantly checking theirselves.

Just make organic content but look beyond the end of your nose, then you will be inclusive without forcing it. This is so false.

Reactions: 12
They've got almost 2000 more followers than yesterday because of that damn list of absolute nonsense.

Just had a quick nosey at their IG. They bring me literally nothing that I didn't know or couldn't find if I wanted to... Top tier research there.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’m sure she has been reading here and probably thinks she is being really clever and that the phrases that we are objecting to are all part of her unique and fresh writing style... Hi Hannah! Sorry, but you are actually just a bleeping awful writer! Not so babein’ to hear , is it?

Reactions: 10
I’m sure she has been reading here and probably thinks she is being really clever and that the phrases that we are objecting to are all part of her unique and fresh writing style... Hi Hannah! Sorry, but you are actually just a bleeping awful writer! Not so babein’ to hear , is it?
yeah she is 100% trolling , her language is actually getting more and more cringe

What’s with the whole “we made it to 5pm on Friday”, it sounds so dumb, so many people work weekends, afternoon and nightshift, for them the week is just beginning.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.