Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read her ‘things to take into hospital when you have an emergency c section’ post. I found it so try-hard lighthearted and breezing over all the difficulties that people may have, emotionally and physically. I had a c section (granted, emergency) and even just reading this post make me feel all hot and horrible.. on thr list of things I cared about smoked almonds and lemon chocolate biscuits were smack at the bottom. Fine, try to make people feel less scared but it all just came across as know it ally and not actually honest or helpful. Like *those* sorts of friends who make you feel about five cm tall as they breezily bang on about something and you’re internally going What the hell... Oh all I needed was my Nintendo switch and some beauty pie perfume samples. Literally all I gave a F about was the baby... cheers Hannah.
I've found Hannah's birth posts incredibly insensitive and triggering in the past. She even once tweeted to someone dismissing the existence of traumatic birth experiences. She literally has no idea how lucky she is.

Reactions: 13
Ive been really disappointed that so many pages or people I follow have shared The Leopards list of things to be grateful for post. Itl surely get them up to 10k for the all imporant money making swipe ups.

Reactions: 5
She’s still talking about animal crossing 😩 love you have 2 babies. Go and attend to them. Why is she behaving like a 14 year old? Also yes agreed sandals are hideous.

Reactions: 9
A centre parting does nothing for Hannah. At all. Doing things for themselves... Eating and playing animal crossing. So inspiring...

Reactions: 2
Fuuuuuuck me- new post: wear lip balm. They’re really breaking the internet today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’ve gained over 1000 followers since returning, hold tight... swipe ups incoming

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Gemma's collar looks atrocious - so badly made. Why would anyone make it so asymmetrical when there's embroidery on it? and then sew on that vile red rikrak over the top of the embroidery?? And that manky frill. Urrrrgh. Looks like something a child would make out of their grandmother's tablecloth for dressing up, not something a grown woman knowingly purchased.

Reactions: 9
Gemma's collar looks atrocious - so badly made. Why would anyone make it so asymmetrical when there's embroidery on it? and then sew on that vile red rikrak over the top of the embroidery?? And that manky frill. Urrrrgh. Looks like something a child would make out of their grandmother's tablecloth for dressing up, not something a grown woman knowingly purchased.
they both have atrocious dress sense

It looks dirty 🤮

I love how on the blog post the photos chosen more often than not show POC models now.

Reactions: 4
The WE LOVE PEOPLE OF COLOUR, HONEST thing is so forced it's embarrassing. It's fine to just highlight accounts/people/events organically. As long as you DO it. Stop forcing yourselves to shoehorn them in.

Reactions: 16
Fuuuuuuck me- new post: wear lip balm. They’re really breaking the internet today 🤣
They've taken a quote someone's given in an interview to Vogue and made their own post about it. What sort of content is this?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t get why Hannah thinks she’s so invaluable to the world of writing (if you can even call it that) that she’s effectively been cancelled twice and still come back. She be so big headed to think what she has to offer is pretty special! Surely you’d just duck off and get a job at Tesco and live your life away from social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t get why Hannah thinks she’s so invaluable to the world of writing (if you can even call it that) that she’s effectively been cancelled twice and still come back. She be so big headed to think what she has to offer is pretty special! Surely you’d just duck off and get a job at Tesco and live your life away from social media?
Exactly this! Give it up love, you’re content is dry AF. I don’t know why she always feels like she has to come back. She’s like the tit Terminator.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That ‘vintage’ collar looks absolutely filthy. Who is going to see that picture and want to get one?!?! Glad to see Gemma is just as much of a twit as Hannah 🤣

Reactions: 4
38E5EEAC-8F3C-4BF8-BF3B-33A7B6C0C3E5.jpeg

glad to see old lazy witch Hannah hasn’t changed her ways one bit for this ‘new’ venture. Same old regurgitated press release’s for her ‘need to know’ item.
Also interestingly if you hover over it in the blog it shows the date as April 2020, so she is just copying over the old stuff and putting a new date in it
8517C428-1B55-42EA-ABD3-F316CBA6D0D1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
yeah, I'd follow that guest writer they had (forgotten her name) if she had a blog as she was interesting/good at writing, why does anyone want to follow 5 line posts about hot cross buns?!

Reactions: 3
The intro to today's post about experiences of racism is very poorly written. It seems callous for Hannah to have put so little effort into her wording when the writers have described how upsetting writing their accounts has been.

I'm so sad. So many smaller accounts I follow are sharing The Leopard's 'Little Joys of Lockdown' post 💔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.