Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the followers who are bleating about trolls and wanting her to stay for ‘amazing content’ are probably feeling a gap in the market for slobby, entitled, kid resenting influencers. There aren’t many who are as ‘open’ about doing duck all and I guess they could relate.
It's true, her personal blog made me look like super woman by comparison. I was an incredible athlete, accomplished chef, impressive parent and model employee with a rich and varied social and cultural life - compared to her. She even made my snacks look pretty healthy (no mean feat). Now it's back to normality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's very quiet... Wonder when they actually plan to shut it all down?
I’m surprised there are still so many followers? I thought people would be fleeing. I presume she’ll do a typical Hannah and ignore all the comments.

Reactions: 3
Ok what planet did Hannah or that other woman ever think that this venture was going to be successful? Did Hannah expect to go “soz for the racist slur lads, here’s a pointless story about sainsburys new Christmas sandwich”
People don’t forget stuff like this

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok what planet did Hannah or that other woman ever think that this venture was going to be successful? Did Hannah expect to go “soz for the racist slur lads, here’s a pointless story about sainsburys new Christmas sandwich”
this is exactly why all these influencers clearly need management, even gleam would have thought about this better than she has

The more I think about it, there’s no way Gemma could claim she had no knowledge. She worked at the same magazine as HG, there is no way the original uproar could have passed her by. Either another ex-Look employee would have said something, or she would have seen it unfold first hand. As others have said, they should have started out with what HG learnt, but I can’t see them keeping The Leopard going like people are suggesting, it’s too embarrassing for them and tarnished for any brand that would have worked with them.

So do we thing Hannah will make a reappearance ever? Will Gemma put her profile back on public?

Reactions: 6
The more I think about it, there’s no way Gemma could claim she had no knowledge. She worked at the same magazine as HG, there is no way the original uproar could have passed her by. Either another ex-Look employee would have said something, or she would have seen it unfold first hand. As others have said, they should have started out with what HG learnt, but I can’t see them keeping The Leopard going like people are suggesting, it’s too embarrassing for them and tarnished for any brand that would have worked with them.

So do we thing Hannah will make a reappearance ever? Will Gemma put her profile back on public?
I had no idea who Gemma was, but the fact she has got involved in this is even more bizarre than Hannah's behaviour with the new site IMO, people often have some weird blind spot about their own beahviours but looking from the outside it is very clear she is totally in the wrong

Reactions: 9
It's very quiet... Wonder when they actually plan to shut it all down?
Just had a look and it’s still there with 7k followers - do we actually think it’ll get shut down or will they leave it dormant and try to sneak back in after Xmas?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Just had a look and it’s still there with 7k followers - do we actually think it’ll get shut down or will they leave it dormant and try to sneak back in after Xmas?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think they will leave it up and (possibly) come back later (by which I mean Hannah, unlikely Gemma would)

I’d say they will leave it up, change the name for 2021 and Hannah will be all “new year, new me”

They'll leave the account as it is, public and unrestricted but won't respond or react to any of the comments and messages.

She will spend the next month or so educating herself. Not because she wants to but because she has to if she wants to make a living again from publicly blogging. A normal job isn't going to work for Hannah let's be real. So she has to try again.

January will roll around and she will return with an in depth blog post which will show the receipts of the work she's been doing, she'll start off strong with diverse content and it'll seem like she's really trying but once the dust has settled her blog will return to being the vapid drivel it was before.

Reactions: 28
exactly this.

I think this just highlights not only her delusion but also her white privilege.

as a white woman, I have never felt the hurt or pain of a racial slur, neither has Hannah. She totally has misunderstood and minimised how hurtful this is to people of Asian heritage. She misread the room totally.

If you’re reading here Hannah, I’m not about giving you a load of personal hatred. What I am going to say is that there is scientific literature which suggests individuals who are exposed to microaggressions, racism and bias in the western world live stressful lives, affecting their bodies at A CELLULAR LEVEL. This is linked to chronic illness and shorter telomeres (genetic life span.) In short, racism hurts individuals in a way we as white women cannot understand personally, but in a way we can understand biologically, in the long term it damages physical health in a way scientists are only just starting to understand.

to be anti-racist, you must be curative to this problem. Trauma is just so powerful there is a ome emerging evidence it can be inherited.

It is so clear to me that there was no period of reflection and research into racism and being anti-Racist. While disappointed, I am not at all surprised either.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
They'll leave the account as it is, public and unrestricted but won't respond or react to any of the comments and messages.

She will spend the next month or so educating herself. Not because she wants to but because she has to if she wants to make a living again from publicly blogging. A normal job isn't going to work for Hannah let's be real. So she has to try again.

January will roll around and she will return with an in depth blog post which will show the receipts of the work she's been doing, she'll start off strong with diverse content and it'll seem like she's really trying but once the dust has settled her blog will return to being the vapid drivel it was before.
The whole truth and nothing but the truth lol! This girl will not change.

There have been SO many comments criticising her choice to walk away, telling her to come back and face it. Over 350 comments and still rising. I have a feeling she'll be back on Monday. Surely she can't just ignore everyone. Either way I can't see her deleting the account just yet. Especially whilst there is still a really constructive discussion going on in the comments

Reactions: 10
There have been SO many comments criticising her choice to walk away, telling her to come back and face it. Over 350 comments and still rising. I have a feeling she'll be back on Monday. Surely she can't just ignore everyone. Either way I can't see her deleting the account just yet. Especially whilst there is still a really constructive discussion going on in the comments
You know she just had a baby right? I don't know if it's been mentioned but you can do whatever you like and blame just having had a baby. #findyourownsandwich #babytrumpscasualracism

• Haha
the sheer amount of white women on her comments saying she has apologised and everyone needs to move on is astounding! Are they even reading comments from minority groups to see how people are being affected by such a slur?

Reactions: 14
Lads it's too quiet! Is it purely because it's the weekend? Are they gonna go out silently on Monday? What is going on?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.