Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me thinks Hannah deserves The Leopard to fail but another part of me hopes it doesn’t crash and burn so we can keep this thread alive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Part of me thinks Hannah deserves The Leopard to fail but another part of me hopes it doesn’t crash and burn so we can keep this thread alive 😂
or a happy medium in which she keeps churning out tit content but not going anywhere and gaining no new followers?

Reactions: 8
I wonder whether today's silence is:
Because they're preparing a new statement addressing the situation
Or
Because they're waiting for a new press release to rewrite
Or
Because they've hired a consultant to sort out the mess they're in
Or
Because they're considering whether to continue the site
Or
Because they think another 24 hours will mean things blow over
Or
Because they are working out how to update the social media buttons which still direct to Hannah's defunct accounts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I will whether today's silence is:
Or
Or
Or
Or
Or
Because they are working out how to update the social media buttons which still direct to Hannah's defunct accounts
i think 5, which won't happen. then it will just be a disappearance before xmas

Reactions: 5
I agree let’s not be too hard on her lads I find her shitness highly entertaining. Let’s not scare her off or what will we have to chat about?
Interesting that ZERO big accounts have supported her.

Oooh wait Marks & Spencer follow the new account. Interesting

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree let’s not be too hard on her lads I find her shitness highly entertaining. Let’s not scare her off or what will we have to chat about?
Interesting that ZERO big accounts have supported her.

Oooh wait Marks & Spencer follow the new account. Interesting
We best all send them a message then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No posts or Insta stories today, just pure laziness!! How she thinks this is a job is just beneath me 🙄🙄
Maybe she is 'taking time for herself again' 😂😂😂 or is she active today just not on the leopard, personally can't see it surviving not with everything that's gone on.👀

Reactions: 6
Maybe she is 'taking time for herself again' 😂😂😂 or is she active today just not on the leopard, personally can't see it surviving not with everything that's gone on.👀
and the tit content lets be honest

I wonder whether today's silence is:
Or
Or
Or
Or
Or
Or
Because she just cba.

Reactions: 3
This whole conversation has actually been really interesting, I had never thought about it, ,but I am from London and I never heard the c word in "real life" (maybe in like a documentary about racism in the past or something) but (and I had totally forgotten this until now) at high school in the early 00s lots of people did use the P word as standard. I had just moved back to the UK at the time and had no idea what it meant for ages, but I cannot ever remember using it myself as it is something my parents would have def called me out on. However, what I do remember (mid 00s) at uni is the prevalence of people (myself included) using the phrase "half cast" as it it meant mixed race. I had no idea of the highly derogatory reason for it until a flatmate in first year explained it to me and haven't used it since (obviously), it is interesting how much things have changed, thankfully.
Saw this on Cigarettes and Calpols stories. Very interesting
I cannot stand Cigarettes and Calpol, she is a monumental hypocrite and such a twit. I’m pretty sure she is still friends with Susie Racist Verill and she has a close friend who supports her too (Flen something?). They’re like bitchy mean girl group at school, can’t stand them. The fact she’s calling Hannah out is beyond half arsed (as she would have known all about this the first time!) and she should really start with people closer to home if she wants to start virtue signalling, not one single word was said about SV. Not a nice person at all.

Reactions: 13
there are several smaller accounts that are posting in support of Hannah. One in particular is a gigantic hypocrite. It made me so angry - the disgusting hypocrisy of “wokeness”.

Reactions: 2
I love Kavita, had really good conversations with her during BLM situation at begining of the year, glad to see she wasn’t one of the fickle ones and still calls people out.

It makes me think Hannah agrees with that commenter that ‘ah it’s not a big deal everyone used to use that word’ and that she’s probably annoyed we’re all making such a big deal about it. Thats probably her thinking.

I don’t know what her next step should be, maybe another post without the self pity, actual tangible steps toward being inclusive and not just following some women of colour and having some regular contributors to the site. I think she needs to denounce the commenters excusing her behaviour too. Then MAYBE she will have a shred of dignity? I dunno.

As for the site itself the content is literally the spam emails I delete every day so I don’t think there’s a place for it tbh. Especially not in 2020.

Reactions: 10
I'm from up North and it was commonly used back in 90s/00s however I would never use that term now. I may have used it back in 2013 ect without knowing that it was racist however, I now understand why I shouldn't use that word.. I've gone out of my way to understand racism. Even if Hannah can't see the fault in her actions she should be mortified that she has upset so many people, that should be enough to want to apologise!!

Reactions: 7
Omg I totally agree with you, I don't want anyone to think I'm excusing her behavior it's DEPLORABLE. But I guess my point is while the action is undeniably crappy (ignorance never an excuse), the ensuing shitshow of her behavior has made it 1000000x worse.

Like if she'd a) addressed it at the time, b) apologised properly and c) made it explicit in what 'work' she was doing to be a better person, I highly doubt she'd be in the position she's in.

This bleeping hits the nail on the HEAD. Hannah the racism is coming FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE. How can you claim to be an inclusive platform when you're letting out and out racists post without any repercussions???
Absolutely agree. The slur itself is one thing but stay and address it! Don’t just flounce off the internet when you get called out on it. Even if she’d just said “I acknowledge the slur, I’m mortified that the blog was up so long so I’m going to take a break from posting online whilst I work on anti-racism/educating myself/have another baby and when I’m ready to come back I will make an effort to x, y and z”
Rather than waiting until she has perceived the moment has passed (at least with other white influencers) and sneaking back in as if nothing happened.

Don’t even get me started on getting called out, stating you are going to be more diverse and inclusive so you start following Lizzo and blocking words in your comments.

Reactions: 17
Jess Lathan has unfollowed The Leopard. I’m so pleased 👏🏼
I messaged her several times asking why she was following... no reply 😞 but I’m glad to see she’s now unfollowed. Such a lovely lady in comparison to most!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.