Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the other person (Gemma?) gone on Instagram now? Fed up with dealing with all the Hannah questions already.

Reactions: 3
The fact sheā€™s using the same website is so so bait and sneaky. Gem worked at Look too so they are mates and SV too. It just seems like they didnā€™t think it needed addressing which is so short sighted. I canā€™t believe they ever thought they could get away with it!

Reactions: 2
I've followed Chloe Plumstead throughout. She never commented on the situation with Hannah at the time and never mentioned her after she left social media. She hasn't followed the leopard account or Hannah's personal insta either.

P.S there's a new wanky post up

Reactions: 9
I had 8 mutuals yesterday, now only 4, so people are unfollowing šŸ™ŒšŸ¼
A few of my faves are still following them, including Jess Lathan and Alex Stedman, which is very disappointing.

Reactions: 2
The new post is a joke. Theyā€™ve taken images from other accounts about self care (and credited them). Their blog launched two days ago and already they have run out of their own content?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of the self care tips cracked me up. Take a day off from work. How about a day on, Hannah? Jesus.

Hannah will be the ideas and Gemma will do the legwork because Hannah works 12-1 Tuesday to Thursday.

Reactions: 17
the new blog is even more mundane than the old one, wtf is that article about the xmas sandwich? Is it an ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God the latest post is just dire. Classic Hannah move of lazy arsed ā€œworkā€. Remember when she was just interviewing other people for things and posting those on her blog? No real effort or input from her at all. I did happen to notice this comment from ā€œoncearacistalwaysaracistā€ on the previous grid post though.

Attachments

• Haha
New thread suggestion based on someone else's brilliant tweet: A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name. It's just a Gale, maybe it will blow over?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
ā€œHannah Gale #4 - A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain nameā€

Reactions: 34
Ok, so sheā€™s back as expected. Lol, and to think I was starting to believe she had found herself a dignified 9-5.

It is, at first glance, a difficult situation. Even IF she wanted to apologise, the first post of a new project announcement is not really the place to do it. ā€œHi, this is our brand new website! I know Iā€™ve been racist, but...ā€ kinda kills the buzz and atmosphere you want to be creating for a launch. However, a long, well written blog post addressing the situation and offering ACTUAL apologies should be already there, online for all to see. And she could address it and link to it in a subsequent instagram post.

Sheā€™s missing an opportunity here. Anti-racism is big news right now, and sheā€™s had enough time on her hands during her ā€œretreatā€ to research the subject, come up with a decent, heartfelt apology, share with her followers what sheā€™s been doing to unlearn her racism (we all have work to do; itā€™s no shame at all to admit it, on the contrary) and give us links and resources to PoC writters, activists, creatives and businesses in order to boost their voices and share their knowledge. She would get HUGE traffic from this, and a lot of respect from her peers.

Instead she goes for a stupid, lazy ass post about some cheap H&M sweatpants.
Oh dear. Nothing could possibly be more Hannah Gale.

Reactions: 18
Ok, so sheā€™s back as expected. Lol, and to think I was starting to believe she had found herself a dignified 9-5.

It is, at first glance, a difficult situation. Even IF she wanted to apologise, the first post of a new project announcement is not really the place to do it. ā€œHi, this is our brand new website! I know Iā€™ve been racist, but...ā€ kinda kills the buzz and atmosphere you want to be creating for a launch. However, a long, well written blog post addressing the situation and offering ACTUAL apologies should be already there, online for all to see. And she could address it and link to it in a subsequent instagram post.

Sheā€™s missing an opportunity here. Anti-racism is big news right now, and sheā€™s had enough time on her hands during her ā€œretreatā€ to research the subject, come up with a decent, heartfelt apology, share with her followers what sheā€™s been doing to unlearn her racism (we all have work to do; itā€™s no shame at all to admit it, on the contrary) and give us links and resources to PoC writters, activists, creatives and businesses in order to boost their voices and share their knowledge. She would get HUGE traffic from this, and a lot of respect from her peers.

Instead she goes for a stupid, lazy ass post about some cheap H&M sweatpants.
Oh dear. Nothing could possibly be more Hannah Gale.
Yes this exactly. If she came back with some accountability, etc she would have a lot more respect. Itā€™s just the way sheā€™s done it that bothers me. She gave it the whole ā€œIā€™m sorry for what I saidā€ before she buggered off in June. But HAS she done anything to educate and better herself? Most probably not or we would have heard about it by now. Words without actions are just manipulation.

Reactions: 6
Yes this exactly. If she came back with some accountability, etc she would have a lot more respect. Itā€™s just the way sheā€™s done it that bothers me. She gave it the whole ā€œIā€™m sorry for what I saidā€ before she buggered off in June. But HAS she done anything to educate and better herself? Most probably not or we would have heard about it by now. Words without actions are just manipulation.
i feel like she is just going to spend a huge amount of time deleting people's critical posts on her SM all the time. I don't get the point of her blog now at all, the internet is saturated by (better) things like that and the idea of having 2 people do it makes no sense to me

She didnā€™t even give properly apology!! This is the thing, sheā€™s not once been actually sorry

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.