Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually believed she was going to come off the internet and live a better more fullfilling life, make herself happier, maybe get a proper job. But she actually just thought I'll come off until this dies down and then relaunch this new blog again under a new name and it'll be fine
You really believe she'd get a proper job? She's the laziest, most entitled person I've ever known of. Absolutely no chance.

And I think she's teamed up with a nobody because no one worth teaming up with wants to sully their own name. They're all 'congratulatuons hun' but they don't want to be trapped in the racist wrapping.

Reactions: 10
7E9998E3-3271-48F2-B934-4A6593C58510.jpeg

morning tattlers. First post on this thread. Someone I follow posted this today and this was the first I heard of Hannah Gale. I did notice yesterday that the racist Susie Verrill dedicated a story to this leopard thing, and I’m so not surprised that it’s actually two racists supporting each other. (I only follow Susie for the drama, I abhor her). After a bit of reading here I am disgusted by this Hannah woman. White privilege at it’s disgusting finest. Hopefully more people like this Bethany Francesca (who seems lovely by the way and is worth a follow!) will call Hannah out.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 311103
morning tattlers. First post on this thread. Someone I follow posted this today and this was the first I heard of Hannah Gale. I did notice yesterday that the racist Susie Verrill dedicated a story to this leopard thing, and I’m so not surprised that it’s actually two racists supporting each other. (I only follow Susie for the drama, I abhor her). After a bit of reading here I am disgusted by this Hannah woman. White privilege at it’s disgusting finest. Hopefully more people like this Bethany Francesca (who seems lovely by the way and is worth a follow!) will call Hannah out.
I saw Susie Verrill commented on the post - I used to follow her but after her old tweets surfaced and her reaction to them (lying about her children receiving death threats and her justify her tweets) I stopped. Makes sense for SV to support her though - all racists sticking together. The pointless mummy blogger influencer people really think they are untouchable

She’s called her baby ziggy??!
Apparently 😂

Reactions: 4
Not sure who the other lady is as she only has 2k followers, but I hope she realises who she’s jumped into bed with for some crappy freebies and stories about Aldi chocolate. Especially with a young child and seemingly happy marriage

Reactions: 4
Not sure who the other lady is as she only has 2k followers, but I hope she realises who she’s jumped into bed with for some crappy freebies and stories about Aldi chocolate. Especially with a young child and seemingly happy marriage

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1) Who the duck is Gemma Yates?
2) How shite a name is 'The Leopard', like what does it even mean?
3) Don't actually care about 1 and 2 because it doesn't matter cos she's back and therefore the most entertaining thread on Tattle is ON
she’s a leopard because she doesn’t intending on changing her spots, and will be posting the same shite as before

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lmao what the actual hell all her old posts are still on the blog? Why didn’t she rebuild the whole thing if it’s meant to be a joint blog?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s actually laughable that’s she’s not taken anything from the experience and is arrogant in thinking everyone has forgotten and will be welcomed back! She did look slightly cleaner in the ig story though 🌝

Reactions: 7
Lmao what the actual hell all her old posts are still on the blog? Why didn’t she rebuild the whole thing if it’s meant to be a joint blog?
Cos if all the content is still there, their google analytics/SEO will still be really good. So they can start their new content with a platform that anyone else sharing this kind of content wouldn't be able to build nowadays. It's very clever, and very disingenuous.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if she resents her new child for existing yet? And where is Chris? Does his live with his boyfriend now or? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if she resents her new child for existing yet? And where is Chris? Does his live with his boyfriend now or? 🙊
Chris is either chained to the tills in Aldi or chained to the sofa so he can “do childcare” whilst Hannah naps/watches TV/reads

Reactions: 8
I am quite surprised she's only got 7-8000 followers tbh. Didn't she have like 90k on her last account?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.