Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t even give properly apology!! This is the thing, she’s not once been actually sorry
I'm so angry she doesn't even credit her fans enough to apologise, how she thinks just disappearing then reappearing with worse content is enough is baffling

Reactions: 8
I also think she should have handled this completely differently. She could have unprivated her personal account, posted a REAL apology and details of how she’s done the work, then she could have flirted with launching this new platform.
As it stands, she’s just pretending the whole thing didn’t happen, which is completely disgusting.

Reactions: 14
One of the self care tips cracked me up. Take a day off from work. How about a day on, Hannah? Jesus.

Hannah will be the ideas and Gemma will do the legwork because Hannah works 12-1 Tuesday to Thursday.
Chance would be a fine thing, and hardly suiting to current climate with people losing jobs or taking less paid jobs because of redundancies and need some income.

I also think she should have handled this completely differently. She could have unprivated her personal account, posted a REAL apology and details of how she’s done the work, then she could have flirted with launching this new platform.
As it stands, she’s just pretending the whole thing didn’t happen, which is completely disgusting.
I'm glad to see some bloggers are calling her out publicly but no, disappointed so many people are singing her praises like she's a Saint and that they've missed her. Don't get me wrong, she had a pretty grid but hardly posted life changing content. It was definitely a 'has it all blown over, probably let's try' an apology would've been fitting. And to use the same website is SO sneaky. It's so they can get brand deals if they're SEO is high as imagine it would be if she was blogging as long as she was.

Reactions: 6
I reckon an apology is coming. Comments limited on all posts now. But only because she's been pushed, not because she was going to anyway.

Reactions: 3
I reckon an apology is coming. Comments limited on all posts now. But only because she's been pushed, not because she was going to anyway.
It loses any sense of impact when she’s only doing it because her hands are tied 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
No Bang on Style is a different, far more irritating person called Debs I think?
Debs is BangOnStyle. I followed her for a time but her posts became less about fashion and more about how she’s split up with someone she met on Tinder. The content was supposed to be “real life and engaging” but it came off as desperate and depressing. As soon as I saw her post about doing the photos for Leopard, it was the cue to unfollow her. Chloe Plumsted I also find incredibly irritating so she got unfollowed as well.
Anyway I found about return of the Gale through bang on style and I saw over the summer she went to visit Hannah.
I think Chloe shook Hannah off when she moved away.

Reactions: 5
Debs is BangOnStyle. I followed her for a time but her posts became less about fashion and more about how she’s split up with someone she met on Tinder. The content was supposed to be “real life and engaging” but it came off as desperate and depressing. As soon as I saw her post about doing the photos for Leopard, it was the cue to unfollow her. Chloe Plumsted I also find incredibly irritating so she got unfollowed as well.
Anyway I found about return of the Gale through bang on style and I saw over the summer she went to visit Hannah.
I think Chloe shook Hannah off when she moved away.
Chloe annoyed the hell out of me. It’s as if she’s swallowed a dictionary with all the words shes uses that no one uses in everyday conversation 😂 I had to unfollow
Erica has unfollowed and I’d give Alex some serious slack- she literally just pushed a baby out!
wonder why Erica followed then unfollowed 🤔

Reactions: 3
I dont want a forced apology because people are asking for it.

Imo its all tainted now. No matter what she says you know its not genuine. An apology a month ago about how she has used the time off line to educate herself and some time to let that sink in before launching a 'new' (okay old) product.

People wouldn’t be hounding her as much if she actually apologised properly the first time, but all she did was play the victim in the situation.

she really thought she could come back and no one would say anything, she is lucky she isn’t really getting called out publicly yet. She can block regular comments but if her peers stood up then that’s something.

Any influencer that still follows her will have no credibility when it comes to issues like BLM and i’ll be sure to call them out on them if they start posting about stuff like that again.

i’m just waiting to see what brands work with her now 🙄

Follower count is dropping and a blogger I love has unfollowed. She was definitely following yesterday because I looked and was so disappointed

Chloe annoyed the hell out of me. It’s as if she’s swallowed a dictionary with all the words shes uses that no one uses in everyday conversation 😂 I had to unfollow

wonder why Erica followed then unfollowed 🤔
Because Erica can’t think for herself and doesn’t have an opinion on anything unless she’s been told to have an opinion. Erica actually shouted her out the other day until she then saw what was on here and scuttled off to unfollow her - Erica only has an opinion when she’s been told by someone to have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Because Erica can’t think for herself and doesn’t have an opinion on anything unless she’s been told to have an opinion. Erica actually shouted her out the other day until she then saw what was on here and scuttled off to unfollow her - Erica only has an opinion when she’s been told by someone to have it.
I’m laughing. You’re right! 👍🏻

I find her writing style so juvenile, I don't think that kind of content is particularly sought after anymore. It's very obvious she used to work at a magazine targeted at teens/early 20 somethings, and I don't think her style has matured or moved away from that at all. If I've got a spare 5 minutes, I'm not going to read Gale's guide to babein trackie b's.

Reactions: 18
I find her writing style so juvenile, I don't think that kind of content is particularly sought after anymore. It's very obvious she used to work at a magazine targeted at teens/early 20 somethings, and I don't think her style has matured or moved away from that at all. If I've got a spare 5 minutes, I'm not going to read Gale's guide to babein trackie b's.
it reminds me so much of Sugar magazine (does that still exist?) yeh i agree there is no market for this

Reactions: 11
Thing is, she’s only gonna apologise because she’s been called out again, she’s so disingenuous, it’s tarred the whole thing

I can't stop going back to see if their followers are dropping. They are. Down 40 in the last couple of hours I think.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.