Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Atti was short for Atticus though. What's this kid's fully name? My money is on Ziggington. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I asked where people found out the name a few posts back and have had no response so I’m not convinced it’s anything more than a made up rumour at the moment!

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised that she was at her dads, wonder if Chris has finally left her 🤔
Or maybe the mortgage they applied for said no to the extended payment holiday! She already got that pretty quickly after they moved in!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I asked where people found out the name a few posts back and have had no response so I’m not convinced it’s anything more than a made up rumour at the moment!
I read it on another thread. It could just be a made up rumour but it is very “Hannah”. I was hoping for Cornelius personally but 🤷‍♀️

omg lads can’t believe she’s back. can’t wait to repeatedly see the back of the new babes head 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So “the frugality” and Erica Davies are both following- The most woke two on the gram and won’t stand for any racism etc but yet seem to have a very short memory

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So “the frugality” and Erica Davies are both following- The most woke two on the gram and won’t stand for any racism etc but yet seem to have a very short memory
The hypocrisy of the “wokeness” is disgusting

Reactions: 4
I've gone on @theleoparduk and any mutual accounts that are following it, I've unfollowed. I liked the frugality and Erica Davies but I will not support people who support racists.

Did Chloe Plumstead say anything about Hannah at the time? I'm a new follower of Chloe's and know they were BFFs back in the day. Probably quite sensible that Chloe has distanced herself.

Reactions: 7
I've gone on @theleoparduk and any mutual accounts that are following it, I've unfollowed. I liked the frugality and Erica Davies but I will not support people who support racists.

Did Chloe Plumstead say anything about Hannah at the time? I'm a new follower of Chloe's and know they were BFFs back in the day. Probably quite sensible that Chloe has distanced herself.
Oh yehhh. I forgot they were pals.

Reactions: 1
I’m disappointed by The Frugality but maybe she didn’t hear about it back when Hannah left social media, and she’s just had her second child so is probably in a bit of a newborn baby bubble currently. I’d hope she’d rectify her mistake in following Hannah in time.

Moved in with her dad for childcare? What does she need childcare for??? I think her and Chris have separated it looked on the cards before Zigga zig ahhh came along.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Moved in with her dad for childcare? What does she need childcare for??? I think her and Chris have separated it looked on the cards before Zigga zig ahhh came along.
Ahhhh that's what Ziggy is short for 😂

I always thought childcare bubbles were if necessary, not so you could be a lazy slug?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.