Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting annoyed with the number of people on Twitter saying “she shouldn’t have been bullied into leaving because of one mistake” and “disgusting people told her to kill herself because of the blog post”. This is the problem with including all the “feel sorry for me” stuff in her “apology”. She didn’t say any of this was directly related to the racism. She said these things have happened this year and since becoming a blogger.
There's a lot calling her and her weak apology out as well. And saying she should have deleted the blog years ago.

Reactions: 3
People aren’t buying her fake apology, her numbers are dropping quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the killing herself stuff isn't from Tattle but they are quick to lump as all in together. There are some actual deranged people out there. The comment about estrangement was interesting and it can't have been tattle maybe guru gossip?
Either way I'm shocked but good on her. Seems like an easy way out but you know what if she's willing to forgo the freebies etc (doubt she'll be off PR lists so quickly ) then good on her, some of these influencers could never. Her post does become woe is me though so I don't feel *that* sorry for her. I reckon she will still continue to freelance write for some places, so she'll still be making money - just wonder if she'll put her name to it!

Reactions: 1
I hadn't even realised before that even her BLM post on her insta grid was all about HER! All the comments are just praising her and asking her if she's OK. That's not what the movement is meant to be about at all! But then she turns the comments off on the other two posts so no proper conversations can be had.

Reactions: 1
As if she used the racial slur twice again in her apology. The ignorance.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Of course telling someone to die is completely out of line and horrible. I don’t think anyone here agrees that it’s okay to do.
I do find it pretty horrible that all many are rushing to protect and defend hannah’s ignorance and racism and shelter her from the criticism (which I agree should be kept reasonable and civil). If she had learned from it she would have deleted it and spoken up as soon as it was pointed out.
I also find it pretty crazy she went 23 years thinking that word is okay. My parents specifically taught us that terms like that were unacceptable, no questions asked and that treating someone different because of their race was unacceptable. Hopefully she doesn’t continue to use terms like that around her kids.

Reactions: 5
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
why is that? Did we write racial slurs on blog posts and ignore the call to remove this many many times?? Nope that was Hannah, she only has her self to blame.

everything discussed on these threads have been a reflection of what Hannah has put out their for her own profit and influencer credibility

I see you’re new here, maybe educate yourself first

Reactions: 15
LOL. Ok

Sure Jan ☺

No one here has ever given a death threat to her or her children as far as I’m aware. All we’ve done is call out her racism and her hypocrisy. When you decide to make ‘influencer’ your career then you have to accept you live part of your life online (at least the part you want to monetise). You want to make a living doing literally tit all and post on IG and then expect everyone to feel sorry for you because you’ve been called out on being a racist?! Nah, she showed her arse on this one and she deserves not to have an influencer career if that is the outcome. She’s perfectly fine and once her baby is born I’m sure she can go out and get a job like everyone else has to.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’ll delete her blog. I honestly think this will be a career break and she’ll relaunch in a year when this has all blown over.

Reactions: 2
Death threats have not been made on this thread so I’m not sure what anyone should be ashamed of?

I came to Tattle after Hannah said she’d ‘never read it and she never will’. I think it’s patently obvious now that either she or someone close to her was reading it.

Personally, I absolutely could have forgiven her for using the term 7 years ago if she’d owned it. But she ignored it, she censored people reaching out about it, and she lied.

Reactions: 7
You won, Tattle. Enjoy the money, I hope it makes you very happy. Dear Lord, what a sad little life, Tattle. You ruined my night, completely, so you could have the money, but I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. So Tattle, take your money and get off my property.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Firstly, how can she honestly expect anyone to believe that she missed all those comments and DMs about the blog post but suddenly spotted it when the BLM movement went nuclear this last week?

Also, she wanted celebrity and celebrity comes with people slagging you off, be that because of jealousy or otherwise. The main point I see made on here is that shes lazy. Which she is.

Imagine jacking your job in where you get showered with free gifts because you were rightly called out about something? Shes the poster child for white privilege in her half assed, pity party apology. 'Oh some peoole I dont know were mean about me so I'm signing off from the world' - how many people could realistically do that?! And what a kick in the tits to those loyal followers to say shes been ready to give it all up for a year...

All she had to do what be honest, accept and acknowledge the criticism and actually show she was trying to be better. But nah, duck that, let's delete Instagram...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.