Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You won, Tattle. Enjoy the money, I hope it makes you very happy. Dear Lord, what a sad little life, Tattle. You ruined my night, completely, so you could have the money, but I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. So Tattle, take your money and get off my property.
Love this 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You won, Tattle. Enjoy the money, I hope it makes you very happy. Dear Lord, what a sad little life, Tattle. You ruined my night, completely, so you could have the money, but I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. So Tattle, take your money and get off my property.
Best episode of CDWM ever. It’s a close tie between that and the woman who went for a nap and left her guests to cook an Old El Paso fajita kit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Long live Peter 🤣🙌🏼

Such a martyr move to just remove her online presence. Stick around and ride out what you did instead of throwing your toys out of the pram. No accountability on this one.

Reactions: 4
People are commenting on the last grid post she allowed comments on as if shes died. Jesus, shes leaving Instagram because she acted a dick and cant take the backlash. I've seen 'devastated' used. Really?!

Reactions: 5
If I do something wrong at my job I can’t just walk in and say I quit. I don’t have that luxury. Well I could but I’d have absolutely no way of paying my bills.

If I did quit, i wouldn’t be able to walk back through the door in a years time and say oh hi guys remember me?

I think if you’re naturally an introvert, which Hannah seems to be and someone who suffers with mental health issues, then the influencer life is always going to be hard/difficult.

I am both of those things and no matter what freebies are being offered I just couldn’t do it. I dont have a thick skin and cant imagine I’d have the motivation to continually project this perfect lifestyle and content. Hannah was lucky she was one of a select few that didn’t need much content to keep it profitable.

I honestly think getting a normal job would do wonders for her, you need to show up on time and it gives you motivation to get going and routine. I know through lockdown the days I haven’t been at work and home with the kids with no routine, my mental health declines very rapidly, routine goes out the window and it’s v easy to spend all day in your pjs.

Reactions: 6
She’ll be back, this is just conveniently timed early maternity leave

Reactions: 9
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Amazing. We’re not the ones who used racial slurs but we should be ashamed? you’re a right sheep if you so blindly believe everything she’s written. Nobody sent death threats or abuse. People pointed it out which she ignored. She wasn’t bullied into leaving. You’re being absolutely blinded by her pity post. A normal genuine apology would have done but it’s the whole poor me flouncing off attitude that stinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm gonna step heavily onto my soap box here, however this isn't necessarily aimed at HG.

One thing these "influencers" (God, how I despise that word) need to understand, and remember is that this is their job. They tell us repeatedly, showing us things they've received for free that us lowly and needing to be influenced plebs MUST HAVE otherwise we are not as good as them, or cannot be like them.

I don't have much of an online presence. I don't post pictures of myself to a wide public audience. I don't understand the need, nor overly care for it. Therefore, because of this, I am not judged for what I say or post online. Anything I might post on a rare occasion, is catered for my "public" who are my close friends and family and are mostly pictures of my dumb dog. However, this is where influencers get it wrong by blurring the lines between their personal lives and their public/work lives. You know that stuff that our employers like to shove down out throats? Not posting publicly about things that might bring negative publicity to the firm/office/employer etc?

If they are so insistent on posting PRIVATE images of their children, partners, houses, animals, personal medical history, I could go on forever.... then they must understand, that they are posting this information into the public domain (usually hash tagged to ensure the widest public scope!) and therefore are open to commentary and criticism.

Comments, such as the work that HG used were not posted on a private messenger site, where I could POSSIBLY understand upset if those had been brought into the public domain, (although privacy doesn't really, truly exist in today's society) but the word was used on her work blog. That's the equivalent of me posting on my corporate firm's front page. I just don't understand how people cannot correlate the issue?

So much personal information is posted online. Boarding passes showing private information, addresses not clearly obscured, Garmin running routes posted regularly, starting and finishing at the same point, views from outside their houses. These influencers show us their entire worlds and then scream foul when they are pulled uo on something.

TLDR: If you don't want people to comment on your life, stop posting your life online! (...and making money from it)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No amount of free holidays, clothes or face creams would make me be an influencer.

Reactions: 6
I'm gonna step heavily onto my soap box here, however this isn't necessarily aimed at HG.

One thing these "influencers" (God, how I despise that word) need to understand, and remember is that this is their job. They tell us repeatedly, showing us things they've received for free that us lowly and needing to be influenced plebs MUST HAVE otherwise we are not as good as them, or cannot be like them.

I don't have much of an online presence. I don't post pictures of myself to a wide public audience. I don't understand the need, nor overly care for it. Therefore, because of this, I am not judged for what I say or post online. Anything I might post on a rare occasion, is catered for my "public" who are my close friends and family and are mostly pictures of my dumb dog. However, this is where influencers get it wrong by blurring the lines between their personal lives and their public/work lives. You know that stuff that our employers like to shove down out throats? Not posting publicly about things that might bring negative publicity to the firm/office/employer etc?

If they are so insistent on posting PRIVATE images of their children, partners, houses, animals, personal medical history, I could go on forever.... then they must understand, that they are posting this information into the public domain (usually hash tagged to ensure the widest public scope!) and therefore are open to commentary and criticism.

Comments, such as the work that HG used were not posted on a private messenger site, where I could POSSIBLY understand upset if those had been brought into the public domain, (although privacy doesn't really, truly exist in today's society) but the word was used on her work blog. That's the equivalent of me posting on my corporate firm's front page. I just don't understand how people cannot correlate the issue?

So much personal information is posted online. Boarding passes showing private information, addresses not clearly obscured, Garmin running routes posted regularly, starting and finishing at the same point, views from outside their houses. These influencers show us their entire worlds and then scream foul when they are pulled uo on something.

TLDR: If you don't want people to comment on your life, stop posting your life online! (...and making money from it)
A-bleeping-MEN

Reactions: 5
She’s admitted to wanting to leave for a year. Which means she really has stuck at it for the HG10 money making affiliate links

I agree. I cant believe people can be on their high horse when they have told someone to kill themselves!! What an awful world where not only horrific racism exists but also wishing death on an unborn baby. I think Hannah genuinely seems scared about how attacked she has been. Her racist comment was awful and inexcusable but what is this culture where we demand death and misery as a fair price for 1 awful mistake? Has noone here ever said anything they might regret, I hear homophobic slang used all the time and I find it very offensive. I assume everyone who is outraged by her doesnt vote Tory given all the horrendous racist comments Boris has said?
Where are there death threats?

And no, I absolutely do not vote Tory.

Reactions: 8
1) No one on Tattle is telling Hannah to kill herself or her baby (good God). If that tit did happen it was somewhere else, not here.

2) We ended up talking about Hannah's "greasy hair" kinda content because that was the only content she was posting. All she would talk about was eating tit food and not taking showers, because apparently she thinks that's riveting stuff that equates to a day's worth of work.

I'm honestly pissed that she paired her "apology" with a woe is me rant because she's diluting the issue at hand and recentering her white ass self. All her fangirls are gonna forget the racist slurs and instead focus on her victimhood stunt. It's embarrassing and pretty much negates her entire apology in the first place.

But all in all: I'm glad that she's leaving social media behind (at least for now, she'll probably be back once this blows over / she can make money off Insta again). It was obvious that she was no longer enjoying blogging. She's been phoning it in for over a year now. She ought to find a new career she can actually put her heart and soul into because blogging obviously wasn't doing it anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
All these people buying into her “boohoo the trolllls” “apology” and posting comments about how much they’ll miss her-they really don’t get do they that Hannah doesn’t give one tiny tit about them. They are a means to an ends. They’re presence earns her money, she doesn’t give a crap about who they are, what they feel, what they think, unless it’s about HER. Like all influencers she has zero interest in their lives unless they can get her more followers and therefore more £££. She’s entirely proven that by admitting she never reads her message requests folder. How many of your followers were stored in there, Hannah? Trying to contact you, ask for your advice, try to start a conversation with someone who was pretending so hard to be their mate? When actually all you wanted was their earning power and any nice words you might use to boost your ego. Taking herself offline will be the best thing for her cos she’ll actually get time to grow as a person instead of faking growing as a person in a spotlight that her livelihood depends on. Maybe she can also build some thicker skin cos she’ll need that in a real job - you can’t throw your toys out of your pram and flounce out of a development review just cos your boss said your people skills need work!!

I still doubt she’ll actually do it though. She wants to milk those white comments for as much as she can get.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure I could post anything online knowing that people were waiting to pick it apart. It's clear this was going on pre-Tattle though, from what she's said about stopping YouTube, not doing insta stories and keeping most parts of her life private.

I don't think she will be back, it's obvious she doesn't actually enjoy it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.