Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she had been considering quitting her job as an influencer for a while considering her content was all half arsed and shite.. hopefully she will be happier in a different role
what I don’t get is why would she spend loads of money on a new website that she went on about for ages if she was just going to quit?

Reactions: 7
What is with these bloody influencers and their inability to take any responsibility for their actions?

Both Hannah and her mate Susie Verrill have both behaved appallingly (not just the racist stuff but also their unrelatable and tone deaf smugness etc). BUT people make mistakes and have poor judgement at times, all anyone has called them out on is how they are going to move on from this and asked them to address it in a mature, thoughtful and genuine manner.

Yet they can't! Instead it's all block/delete, and blame the horrible trolls on Tattle, it's all so pathetic and childish.

Reactions: 8
To be honest I think she was probably wanting to go for a while, her blog posts were lacklustre, the brands she worked with were crap, this was probably the excuse she needed to leave the world of ‘influencing’ it’s just been a stroke of luck she’s managed to swing it around to a sympathy vote for herself.

I think she’ll be back at one point
Bet shes gutted though...new house and a baby. She was on the beg for furnture!

On the family's earning potential- maybe Chris is making good money. Being a key worker does in no way mean you're a nurse or a supermarket worker. I have friends in finance - like stock market and trading etc - and because they work in finance they get a key worker letter to use to do certain things and allowances for being on public transport etc. And someone like an engineer would be the same, and they don't always work Mon-Fri 9-5.

Reactions: 1
On the family's earning potential- maybe Chris is making good money. Being a key worker does in no way mean you're a nurse or a supermarket worker. I have friends in finance - like stock market and trading etc - and because they work in finance they get a key worker letter to use to do certain things and allowances for being on public transport etc. And someone like an engineer would be the same, and they don't always work Mon-Fri 9-5.
Yes agree, many in the financial sector and similar industries are key workers and earn very good salaries.

I feel quite sad for Hannah, I genuinely don’t understand the hate she gets on here. There are some awful, narcissistic, up themselves posers on IG but Hannah just comes across as a nice, normal girl to me. I have often thought the comments on this board are very personal and taking things too far. As for her chinky comment, it’s obviously very offensive but everyone makes mistakes in their twenties, is it really necessary to cause someone a mental breakdown over one ill judged comment?
Theres a difference between making normal mistakes in your twenties like sleeping with a twit, tit boyfriends or drinking a bit much and embarassing yourself & being racist. I certainly wasn't ever racist in my twenties 😁 I don't think there's any excuse for it in our age category. Over 70? Sure fine (although still not ok). But not now!

Reactions: 6
Yes agree, many in the financial sector and similar industries are key workers and earn very good salaries.
Yeah, I hope he's been able to make something of his degree, and they can just be a 'normal' family without all the begs.
So bleeping cowardly to place the blame on here though - she makes out that her coping strategy was to ignore blog comments.... But yet she knows what was being said here 🤔

I have no idea what she means about people infiltrating some private estrangement group though? Eh?!

Not falling for it. This is just her getting away from the tit and taking maternity leave- she’ll be back in a year!

Reactions: 5
If you search her name on twitter loads of people are posting about how sad they are. Not sure where all this energy was a few days ago when everyone was criticising her

Reactions: 4
GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD
Goodness, she’s pathetic. She hasn’t learn tit, will never learn tit and is not doing any “work” to become better. Self serving, self obsessed and unwilling to put herself in someone else’s shoes. It’s all about HER “sufffering”. A few days of internet aggro she could’ve easily avoided whereas black people are being criminalised for existing.

“how is she gonna pay the mortgage?”
THOUSANDS of people are out of a job because of COVID. Many pregnant. Many paying rent and without family/a second income to help. Spare them a thought. Don’t read the comments, eh, Hannah? How come did you delete mine? Don’t read Tattle but was somehow “made aware” people found you dad’s facebook? Lol. Good riddance.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it cynical to think she’s deactivating the account before more people unfollow so she can reactivate later and keep the 70k+ followers? (Not sure how Instagram does deactivating, but assume it’s easy to come back and keep your followers)

No one will even notice in a week that she's gone. She was such a lazy blogger and influencer, she really didn't deserve the lifestyle she had somehow carved out for herself. And you're right @FlipFlop0706 she will be back in a year! To applause no doubt.

Will have to put a few wotsits in a sandle for old times sake x

• Haha
So she turned something SHE DID (using racial slurs) into a pity party. wow. I’m not being funny but she said she wrote that at 23. At like 12 I knew that wasn’t an acceptable turn of phrase???

Reactions: 16
I'm quite sad that we won't get to find out what ghastly name she chooses for baby boy #2.

• Haha
He works in ASDA on the weekend because she made him quit his job in Ipswich

• Wow
Also saying you’ve received death threats is the ultimate pity post. Cba.
All those tweets saying how sad they are and how she shouldn’t be pushed into deleting her socials. That was her choice. That’s called running away.

Getting annoyed with the number of people on Twitter saying “she shouldn’t have been bullied into leaving because of one mistake” and “disgusting people told her to kill herself because of the blog post”. This is the problem with including all the “feel sorry for me” stuff in her “apology”. She didn’t say any of this was directly related to the racism. She said these things have happened this year and since becoming a blogger.

Reactions: 9
Getting annoyed with the number of people on Twitter saying “she shouldn’t have been bullied into leaving because of one mistake” and “disgusting people told her to kill herself because of the blog post”. This is the problem with including all the “feel sorry for me” stuff in her “apology”. She didn’t say any of this was directly related to the racism. She said these things have happened this year and since becoming a blogger.
Where is the proof anyone asked her to kill herself as well??? Tattle always gets the blame, but it's one of the most moderated online forums around. No one here would say that, and like someone else said; you would go to the police.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.