Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet if her and Chris can find a way financially for her to not need to be an “influencer” anymore she’ll just shut her accounts down and disappear. Her heart hasn’t been in it for a long time and if she doesn’t rectify things very quickly then future brands won’t touch her with a barge pole
To be honest I think she should. She was/is a mess, and was playing it up by being 'relatable'. She needs to sort herself out, live in reality, and look after herself and her family properly.

Reactions: 1
Just writing to say that I wholeheartedly agree with the comments calling Hannah out on the language she chose to use and the resulting issues arising from it that she chose to ignore. I think Jen Allison’s comment summed it up the best for me. She is someone who’s words I have agreed with the most - for a long time actually now too.
Really like Jen Allison, Kim Lawler as well (if you ignore the super mum baby sensory content that nobody is here for) Kelanjo. Basically the original Yorkshire bloggers
Also OMGGemma. They’ve done us proud

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it’s a bit odd that Grace F Victory hasn’t commented or unfollowed Hannah. She’s been quite vocal this week, but stayed oddly quiet about this.

Reactions: 4
I suppose it depends how close they were?
They tag/quote each other in posts every so often. But they’re probably not that close.

I’m suprised Zoe has commented - the first line is more brutal than I thought it would be!

Reactions: 2
Really like Jen Allison, Kim Lawler as well (if you ignore the super mum baby sensory content that nobody is here for) Kelanjo. Basically the original Yorkshire bloggers
Also OMGGemma. They’ve done us proud
Love Gemma. Not afraid to call people out and have difficult conversations on a lot of things.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps she'll actually have to go back to journalism and perhaps actually *shock* write good pieces?
I don't know how she'll recover from this and the fact that she's actually not very interesting as a blogger!

• Haha
oh Hannah, Hannah, Hannah. How will you come back from this?
I bet she pops up on Monday with a fresh chin spot and a “hey lads”, all ready to regale us with stories of 530am wake ups and cat pee.

Perhaps she'll actually have to go back to journalism and perhaps actually *shock* write good pieces?
I don't know how she'll recover from this and the fact that she's actually not very interesting as a blogger!
She can barely write more than a few sentences now! Her articles would be “Best to worst aldi chocolate” and “quarter pounder with cheese vs big mac”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely don’t think she will come back to social media for a very long time. I reckon she’ll have baby Cornelius and post a photo on Insta/Twitter (of the back of his head), and be like “alright LADS look at this scrummy lil summin’ summin’ I just casually gave birth to no biggie” and announce that she is taking some more time away from social media and that will be it and we’ll never see her again

Reactions: 8
She is not coming back from this...she will have to join Chris in Aldi...if they accept racists?!

Reactions: 2
Nah Hannah will be back soon crying mental health issues, saying she’s been offline learning and educating herself but struggling with stress and something victimy about being pregnant etc. She’s better to come back, apologise profusely, donate, share resources and up her game regarding her content to some actually interesting stuff - if she’s capable that is

Reactions: 7
Genuine question: what do you think is the best thing for her to do? (Not what’s most likely)

I would like to see an honest apology and an explanation about why it took so long to delete, and I’d want that to be on Instagram (in the feed, not a cop out Story) and on the blog.

Honestly, she's a frickin blogger. Why not document her own learning process regarding racism and show the steps she's taking to better herself? It would be a way to support the ongoing work anti-racism requires and also show that she's genuinely making a change. A multi-post, long-standing blog series could also show white readers that they shouldn't be afraid to educate themselves.

Reactions: 12
Honestly, she's a frickin blogger. Why not document her own learning process regarding racism and show the steps she's taking to better herself? It would be a way to support the ongoing work anti-racism requires and also show that she's genuinely making a change. A multi-post, long-standing blog series could also show white readers that they shouldn't be afraid to educate themselves.
agree most of them spin it into some form of self bettering content shite til it blows over

not a fan of Zoe London. I used to follow her with Lily Melrose but they all got so up their own arses and I didn’t think Zoe was even a good DJ. She just seems to whinge more than the others.
I don’t really see why she’s taken it upon herself to ‘let Hannah have a few days’ to make an apology. She seems to be trying to take control to perhaps make her seem better or the higher person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.