Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had she deleted/edited that post ages ago when we asked her and apologized (even if privately to the person who "made her aware") she wouldn't be getting roasted now. Learn this lesson and stop ignoring your followers as if they're merely an inconvenience you have to deal with in order to get cash and freebies. SoRrY nOt SoRrY.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really wish Hannah would actually explain herself, and apologise properly! This seems to be the only way she could potentially begin to move forward. Because the more I think of it the more baffled I am and what she's done just gets worse! Putting aside the awful first step of deciding it was a good idea to use the word in the first place... She's been called up on this, multiple times, for YEARS! Not least, in s comment on the post itself which she must have read. I can't imagine how a blogger, after being pointed out they were being racist, didn't go OH MY GOD and instantly, at the very least, delete the word from the post! What was the thinking here? Did she genuinely think it was ok?? I'm stumped. And them over the years she presumably had people pointing out to her this mistake and still she did nothing. Why?? Until finally she can't ignore it any longer. Her apology is so insincere and meaningless. If she actually came out and was brutally honest (not just cat pee on face honest bleurgh) it might allow people to move past it with her. I really hope this crappy influencer cult is shifting and moving on. It's such bullshit.

Reactions: 10
I really wish Hannah would actually explain herself, and apologise properly! This seems to be the only way she could potentially begin to move forward. Because the more I think of it the more baffled I am and what she's done just gets worse! Putting aside the awful first step of deciding it was a good idea to use the word in the first place... She's been called up on this, multiple times, for YEARS! Not least, in s comment on the post itself which she must have read. I can't imagine how a blogger, after being pointed out they were being racist, didn't go OH MY GOD and instantly, at the very least, delete the word from the post! What was the thinking here? Did she genuinely think it was ok?? I'm stumped. And them over the years she presumably had people pointing out to her this mistake and still she did nothing. Why?? Until finally she can't ignore it any longer. Her apology is so insincere and meaningless. If she actually came out and was brutally honest (not just cat pee on face honest bleurgh) it might allow people to move past it with her. I really hope this crappy influencer cult is shifting and moving on. It's such bullshit.
Have people actually been contacting the companies that sponsor her?
I can’t see her gurning face on newlook’s Instagram page anymore so I imagine someone has and they’re doing their house cleaning 👋🏻

I can’t see her gurning face on newlook’s Instagram page anymore so I imagine someone has and they’re doing their house cleaning 👋🏻
oh no I lie she is still on it but people are commenting

oh no I lie she is still on it but people are commenting
I can't see it anymore either. Unless I'm just missing it.

I've commented on one of the New Look posts and have emailed their press office. I haven't done this because I want Hannah "cancelled" its because I want big brands to walk the walk with respect to anti-racism. You can post a black square all you like but if you still choose to support someone who has used racist language and hasnt faced up to it in any way then you lose me as a customer.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So that person commented 7 WEEKS ago!? New look and hannah didn’t notice!?

absolutely shocking!

Reactions: 11
I have to say, I do hope she’s ok. She would be better addressing it and confronting it, apologising PROPERLY and then attempting to show that she’s educating herself. She should NEVER have let it get this far, especially as she was called out on it so many times so long ago... Going silent is never a good idea.. but as someone who struggles with mental health issues I hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 4
I have to say, I do hope she’s ok. She would be better addressing it and confronting it, apologising PROPERLY and then attempting to show that she’s educating herself. She should NEVER have let it get this far, especially as she was called out on it so many times so long ago... Going silent is never a good idea.. but as someone who struggles with mental health issues I hope she’s ok.
If she hadn't ignored people telling her she had used racist language she could have avoided all of this. So as much as I hope she's ok I'm also not that sympathetic about someone who is now feeling sorry for herself because she got caught.

Reactions: 7
So that person commented 7 WEEKS ago!? New look and hannah didn’t notice!?

absolutely shocking!
And she's been tagged in it as well! No idea how she can say she only became aware of the blog post a few days ago, this is pretty damning evidence.

Reactions: 5
And she's been tagged in it as well! No idea how she can say she only became aware of the blog post a few days ago, this is pretty damning evidence.
It’s never a good idea to lie. She should have addressed it right at the beginning instead of ignoring people and then deleting comments etc.... :(

Reactions: 4
It’s never a good idea to lie. She should have addressed it right at the beginning instead of ignoring people and then deleting comments etc.... :(
I completely agree, I do feel a little bit sorry for her that this might have an impact on her career but ultimately these influencers need to be held to account when they are putting themselves in the public forum, and on this occasion Hannah has massively fallen short with using such racist language and failing to address it properly despite it being pointed out to her on more than one occasion.

Shame on the influencers who tweeted that they would unfollow her but didn't. These influencers and "content creators" (lol) are all out to protect one another.

I completely agree, I do feel a little bit sorry for her that this might have an impact on her career but ultimately these influencers need to be held to account when they are putting themselves in the public forum, and on this occasion Hannah has massively fallen short with using such racist language and failing to address it properly despite it being pointed out to her on more than one occasion.

Shame on the influencers who tweeted that they would unfollow her but didn't. These influencers and "content creators" (lol) are all out to protect one another.
Yep! It’s the same as the ones that publicly say how awful it is that people buy fake followers etc, but then they are friends with them still! 🙄

But she didn't work for her career though. She was SO lazy, doing the bare minimum for so bloody long. For about a year all she did was post pictures of aldi chocolate and her thumb in the air!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone mentioned here earlier that she never seems like she enjoys it. In fact I said this in the last thread I think. Maybe it’s time she concentrated on something else (whatever that might be) as she clearly has no enthusiasm for “influencing”
Her get-up-and-go got-up-and-went!

Did anyone approach Bobbi Brown? Would've thought that would be one of her more lucrative partnerships.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.