Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she’s going. Will she be back? Will she ever come back? Is she still going to get free tit from brands? And when will the mortgage company get informed?
I find some of what she’s written not good enough again!!!

Reactions: 5
Ugh typical she removed comments from her ‘last post’ to make it all about her again, she is a brat. Good riddance HG, spend some more time with your son and new baby

Reactions: 11
Say"s she's quitting the online world completely. Let's see if she actually means it, or if she'll let her ass be kissed by her sheep and then return once baby is born, claiming a new persona.

Reactions: 7
As if you get to 23 and don’t know any better to use a very offensive and upsettingly common racial slur. See ya!

Reactions: 6
How on earth are they going to pay the mortgage?! Hey I guess that’s just white privilege isn’t it, just being able to walk away from it all when it gets tough.

Reactions: 13
How did she manage to turn an apology about being racist into a "woe is me" rant? Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I'm not surprised that she's been thinking about it for a while, I genuinely hope she's happier offline.

Reactions: 21
Im the same age as Hannah and there is no way at 23 you don’t know that word isn’t ok.

I hope mentally she is ok and maybe this is the best thing that could have happened to her as she’s right, this isn’t the right thing for her.

Reactions: 7
Wowzer. What on Earth are they going to do for money? I wonder if the bf will just keep doing this “key worker” aldi work and that’ll be it?

Reactions: 4
Played the mental health card
Played the I'm pregnant card...
Playing the victim! She should be ashamed!

How she gonna pay the bills?

Reactions: 27
I feel quite sad for Hannah, I genuinely don’t understand the hate she gets on here. There are some awful, narcissistic, up themselves posers on IG but Hannah just comes across as a nice, normal girl to me. I have often thought the comments on this board are very personal and taking things too far. As for her chinky comment, it’s obviously very offensive but everyone makes mistakes in their twenties, is it really necessary to cause someone a mental breakdown over one ill judged comment?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I feel quite sad for Hannah, I genuinely don’t understand the hate she gets on here. There are some awful, narcissistic, up themselves posers on IG but Hannah just comes across as a nice, normal girl to me. I have often thought the comments on this board are very personal and taking things too far. As for her chinky comment, it’s obviously very offensive but everyone makes mistakes in their twenties, is it really necessary to cause someone a mental breakdown over one ill judged comment?
I think its the fact she has been told for years to take it down !

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s leaving IG and do feel very sorry for her especially with the added stress of being pregnant. How on Earth will they pay the mortgage? I hope she’s happier offline than she has been online.

I do think her inaction and failure to properly apologise/publicly learn from the racist slur is unacceptable just a shame she didn’t handle it better.

Reactions: 1
wow if anyone wants a lesson in what white privilege is then Hannah’s story is perfect.

turning this whole thing into a pity post for herself!? Grow the duck up Hannah and take responsibility.
Even if 1000’s of anon accounts commented on your post about the racism you still have the responsibility of deleting said post.

Can’t believe the nerve of her, i’m not sorry for what was discussed here, she was lazy and entitled and did not work hard at all, and this was evident more than ever during the pandemic when people were risking their lives everyday and all she did was stay in bed and read and watch tv, and had the audacity to call one blog post a month and hg10 once a week work!

Also Don’t know what she is on about in regards to the estrangement group as nothing private was discussed here but once Again she was quick to privatise fb accounts of all fam members as soon as we mentioned here and yet we discussed the blog post many times and she did nothing about that.

I don’t wish bad for her at all and hope being offline helps her mental health and she learns the meaning of hard work but I don’t feel sorry for her either.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.