Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have screenshots of them DM’ing Hannah about the racial post?

Reactions: 2
I have to admit I have probably said things in the past that I wasn’t aware at the time was offensive, I bet we have all had misshaps especially in our younger years....however I can’t believe it took Hannah so long to remove that post when people were pointing it out to her for ages!
Least she could do is address it and apologise

Reactions: 6
I have to admit I have probably said things in the past that I wasn’t aware at the time was offensive, I bet we have all had misshaps especially in our younger years....however I can’t believe it took Hannah so long to remove that post when people were pointing it out to her for ages!
Least she could do is address it and apologise
Everyone in the past has said silly things but the difference is that you can grow up, and apologise and do better if someone was to ask.

I do get it’s from 2013 however if she’d have just posted and said up front and nipped it in the bud at least she’d have done the best she could. She seems like she cba to bother to apologise.

Reactions: 5
Everyone in the past has said silly things but the difference is that you can grow up, and apologise and do better if someone was to ask.

I do get it’s from 2013 however if she’d have just posted and said up front and nipped it in the bud at least she’d have done the best she could. She seems like she cba to bother to apologise.
Yeah I totally agree- she’s acting like the people who are calling her out for it are an inconvenience and she isn’t in the wrong

Reactions: 4
She just have just said I'm sorry and we can all move on from it. Going to get flamed for this but I do feel bad people are going in on a pregnant woman. I know people don't like her but I just hope the baby isn't catching the stress.

Reactions: 1
She just have just said I'm sorry and we can all move on from it. Going to get flamed for this but I do feel bad people are going in on a pregnant woman. I know people don't like her but I just hope the baby isn't catching the stress.
i get what you’re saying but that’s utterly ridiculous. If she was so stressed she could have just posted and apologised but she doesn’t want too. her being pregnant is irrelevant considering she only let everyone know a handful of days ago - and being pregnant doesn’t mean You aren’t accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i get what you’re saying but that’s utterly ridiculous. If she was so stressed she could have just posted and apologised but she doesn’t want too. her being pregnant is irrelevant considering she only let everyone know a handful of days ago - and being pregnant doesn’t mean You aren’t accountable.
Yeah I totally get that I just always feel overly concerned for babies in the womb 😂

• Haha
The least she could have done was acknowledge her words, say she was uneducated and she was off to educate herself better in order for the ‘slur’ not to happen again.
But alas no....

The thing is, people have called her out on it previously but all she did was delete and block and never taking the time to have the conversation, but now that her brand is at stake and a time like this, all of a sudden she is miss ‘my inbox is open’ 🙄

the thing is most brands don’t care either unless it shines the light on them, I emailed several of her recent brands with screenshot of the blog and not one replied back.

i’m sure they would now though

Reactions: 8
Someone @‘d her recently after reading us talking about it on here and she didn’t take it down. There is NO WAY she didn’t see that tweet, so she chose not to delete it. Being pregnant doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be called out for her ignorance.

And this!

F13E6FA2-35D0-44B6-8C0D-3DDFD0712681.png

Reactions: 5
She'll be off the internet until her baby arrives LADS.
I am sorry to see that it's happened during her pregnancy but not sorry it's happening. The word is vile and I've also never heard anyone refer to having Chinese food as that. I have heard them call Chinese people that so I was really confused about the post at first because I legit thought she was talking about eating Chinese people. Regardless, she's had ample time to address it and remove it and she chose to do neither. The absolute gall. I know someone above said people do say the wrong things and learn, and honestly, I believe that, but as it's been brought up in Tattle and now the above tweet shows it was brought up before. It's her absolute gall that allowed her to keep that there.

Reactions: 3
Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I think you guys are taking it a bit far emailing her brand sponsors etc. Yeah she’s made mistakes, lots of people make mistakes. Maybe she’s too embarrassed to apologise but it doesn’t mean she’s not sorry. I suspect she’s just ignorant rather than meaning genuine harm. I just think it’s interfering and busybodying emailing her clients complaining about her. It’s just nasty. If you don’t like what you see just unfollow and carry on with your life. You may need to get one first...

I think you guys are taking it a bit far emailing her brand sponsors etc. Yeah she’s made mistakes, lots of people make mistakes. Maybe she’s too embarrassed to apologise but it doesn’t mean she’s not sorry. I suspect she’s just ignorant rather than meaning genuine harm. I just think it’s interfering and busybodying emailing her clients complaining about her. It’s just nasty. If you don’t like what you see just unfollow and carry on with your life. You may need to get one first...
away with you. Allowing people to work with people like Hannah, who by the way is a huge bleeping hypocrite, we tell the world it's okay to use your harmful language. Racism is upheld in every industry and finally, people are waking up to it. So no, you go and do some research as you're in a time where there's a wealth of it out there. We don't just unfollow and carry on with our lives because then people get into positions of power and act as morons because no one picked them up on their tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
^^ I also feel she's only addressing it because the subtweets were flying around from bloggers and they were the ones threatening to cancel her. Didn't seem like she cared much when it was just us type writing in her insta comments.

Reactions: 16
^^ I also feel she's only addressing it because the subtweets were flying around from bloggers and they were the ones threatening to cancel her. Didn't seem like she cared much when it was just us type writing in her insta comments.
agree. I’m glad she’s faced the music though. it’s the absolute bare minimum in she could do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.