Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl I follow posted this. Wish more influencers/bloggers would grow a backbone and do the same. It’s completely unacceptable that she thinks she can just relaunch her old blog under a new name without addressing anything that happened earlier this year. Vile woman. View attachment 310323
same as father of daughters, give it 6 months and sneak back and pretend nothing happened

Reactions: 6
One comment I saw earlier about apologising for her behaviour has disappeared. Another went on 42 mins ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So what do we think will happen on Monday? Any acknowledgment whatsoever? Or just a “alright LADS” hand under the chin pose with a few sentences of which Aldi chocolate to buy this week on stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're being deleted off the first grid post so people are piping up on the other. It makes me sick that she's just imported all her old crap. She should be starting from the bottom and asking people to forgive her. She's basically just had some maternity leave...

Attachments

Reactions: 10
They're being deleted off the first grid post so people are piping up on the other. It makes me sick that she's just imported all her old crap. She should be starting from the bottom and asking people to forgive her. She's basically just had some maternity leave...
Yes maternity leave, that’s exactly what she’s done. I think she genuinely was just expecting everyone to welcome her back with open arms and tell her how much they’d missed her. Why couldn’t she have had the integrity to start off with an apology/explanation of some kind instead of just trying to be sneaky and worm her way back in? Shame on the other pointless influencers for welcoming her back. I hope someone with a big account calls her out. I doubt it though as they all arse lick each other

Reactions: 13
Comments are limited now, and it won’t let me comment - presumably because I don’t follow the account?

Reactions: 4
Comments are limited now, and it won’t let me comment - presumably because I don’t follow the account?
They can restrict who comments on the post including who follows them, could be for verified accounts only

Reactions: 1
I’m able to comment (not going to but it’s giving me the option). I do follow them though

Sooooo love that she's come back and isn't addressing ANY of her mistakes, what she's done to rectify them, or apologising in any way, shape or form? Plus lol limiting the comments on her leopard whatever, she KNOWS she's in the wrong.

Reactions: 5
People all over Twitter showing the comments they made about her not apologising and how they've already been deleted. What did she honestly expect would happen? Wouldn't surprise me if she's loving it all. No such thing as bad publicity and her loyal followers will make her feel better when she pretends to get death threats again.

Cannot believe she needs a bloody childcare bubble. She does duck all to start with.

Reactions: 11
Idk who this other girl is but she was stupid to get into bed with Hannah gale. This new venture is going to plummet

Reactions: 12
Idk who this other girl is but she was stupid to get into bed with Hannah gale. This new venture is going to plummet
How she can work with a racist so openly too! Like hun where’s the apology? It’s a bad business move because you’re guilty by association

Reactions: 10
So disingenuous. Made a big deal out of leaving with no apology or accountability to just come back a few months later hoping everyone's forgotten. Who is this new girl as well? She hardly has any followers. The website, language "lads", boring hand holding flowers against bright wall is all Hannah. Just using this other girl to hide behind.

Someone else calling her out too.

Basically they're just picking up where Hannah left off before she was forced to leave the Internet. This crappy magazine type blog where you get other people to write the content for you. I actually believed she was going to come off the internet and live a better more fullfilling life, make herself happier, maybe get a proper job. But she actually just thought I'll come off until this dies down and then relaunch this new blog again under a new name and it'll be fine

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Torn between following her to keep up with the thread, or not following her because, morals.

MISSED YOU LADS!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.