Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I really hope more 'influencers' follow in her footsteps and fuck off and get a real job like the rest of us. She gets no sympathy from me. If you put your whole life online be prepared to be spoken about!

Get called out for racism and make it about yourself....she needs to get her head out her arse!

Reactions: 22
7E9998E3-3271-48F2-B934-4A6593C58510.jpeg

morning tattlers. First post on this thread. Someone I follow posted this today and this was the first I heard of Hannah Gale. I did notice yesterday that the racist Susie Verrill dedicated a story to this leopard thing, and I’m so not surprised that it’s actually two racists supporting each other. (I only follow Susie for the drama, I abhor her). After a bit of reading here I am disgusted by this Hannah woman. White privilege at it’s disgusting finest. Hopefully more people like this Bethany Francesca (who seems lovely by the way and is worth a follow!) will call Hannah out.

Meeks

This is definitely a book deal!!!!!

What can she call it? I'm going for "Cancelled for chinky, now back from the brinky"
Just saying, you can't 'cancel' someone for using racist language and then use the exact same racist word for the lols...

Rosella89

Think I am finally done with the hate following, honestly can’t bear the next few months of bump shots and then her calling it some fucking awful hipster name that she is far too pathetic to full off and posting pictures of the back of 2 children’s heads whilst simultaneously ignoring them and begging for shit on insta. Fuckety bye Hannah you boring cow 😂

• Haha
I think a lot of the influencers need to do some housekeeping before they start using the BLM campaign as a performative platform. I mean, this was just a cursory dig into another much beloved white influencer's Twitter history yesterday. Christ knows how many more there are.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Meeks

You know what, I might be massively going against the grain here, but I quite liked that blogpost.

I've followed Hannah for a while, from the more relatable lists to the more unrelatable 'whimsical' clothes choices and I've done more than fair share hard eye rolls at her content over the past however many months... but I have felt very uncomfortable with the sometimes downright nasty 'fat' comments about her. (I'm a LOT bigger than Hannah, and I know it's not about me but those comments do sting)

I do find her quite frustrating because I genuinely enjoyed reading her blog and her content is getting increasingly lazy... Uhm HG10 what? I just don't think her heart is in it anymore and I think she needs to make a decision about her future either way, either take a step back or try and find that spark again, before she's just that blogger who used to be popular still clinging on the relevancy.

Iced Coffee

I'm a gainfully employed 20-something who loves video games. Some people turn on Netflix to relax after work, others pick up their Switch. 🤷🏼‍♀️It's definitely possible to be a good adult/parent and play video games.

However, she honestly shows more positivity and engagement with her games than she does with her own son. That's what I find concerning.

Starttheline

VIP Member
I'm not surprised that she's been thinking about it for a while, I genuinely hope she's happier offline.

Rosella89

“Now, some might argue that wearing a loud kimono, a white lace dress and a clutch bag is too much for Ipswich Tesco on a Thursday at around 10.30am on a Thursday”

some proof reading would be good, just to catch those casual slurs and repetitive words.

ps they went on a Thursday.
Yeah, but what day did they go again?!?!
Gonna miss you ‘trolls’ and ‘bullies’- you have brightened up this actual, genuine, card carrying key worker’s life no end 😂
As for Hannah- she fucked it for herself. But now I think she actually has the opportunity to be happy with her life and her choices just for herself- no more making a prick of herself trying to be validated by the Insta-masses. Maybe she’ll have a shower now, maybe she won’t. None of us will know, and that’s the way it should be.
Take care you crazy bitches, you’re all top craic xxx

• Heart
  • Haha

UsernameLeah

She probably didn’t/doesn’t think it’s a big deal to use that word as she must surround herself with ignorant people who have used it all her life too. When people were calling her out previously she likely felt they were just picking at any old thing to troll her.
maybe if she spent less time glued to her video games and Teen Mom she might actually learn something of value instead of remaining an ignorant, arrogant chav! Describing Chinese food or people as “chinky” is as bad as saying words like “paki” and “******”. She should be so ashamed for thinking it was EVER ok to use a racial slur in a blog post. She was 24 at the time so there’s no excuse!
Hannah’s heart is clearly not in blogging anymore and she needs to just step away from social media for a while. Her content is beyond lazy and I’m so sick of people like her earning good salaries for doing fuck all!
Perhaps she only surrounds herself with clueless white people. I understand that these issues were not as widely discussed in 2013 (especially within certain circles) so she probably thought it was just a nickname for chinese takeaway. What I will not forgive is her refusal to address it after she was informed. It was a few YEARS ago (I didn't even know about Tattle) when I first saw that post and left a polite comment asking Hannah not to use that word. She obviously saw my request, as it was deleted. If she's saying otherwise she is LYING.

I wasn't the most popular kid in school and my mates were the ones no one else wanted to be friends with. One of them was a girl of chinese descent who was badly bullied. They didn't use that C-word, but the equivalent in our local language (I'm from south america) and it was just as bad. I lost count of how many times I found her in tears eating her lunch sitting on the loo because the other kids laughed at the "disgusting" food her mother had lovingly prepared for her. She never felt accepted. It was the 90s, we were just a bunch of ELEVEN years olds but I never forgot how that word made her feel excluded and how people should teach children to be better and nip racism in the bud. I am pale skinned but my father is black, my hair was "wrong" and I also received my fair share of name callings. You may get over it, but every time you hear those words it brings you back. Why subject people who support your work to this? There is no need.

As we can see, she knew exactly how to delete a post and save people from pain. But she only did it when she thought she could lose money. Let that sink in and remember it next time she is bleating about mental health.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

charityshopwho

I've commented on one of the New Look posts and have emailed their press office. I haven't done this because I want Hannah "cancelled" its because I want big brands to walk the walk with respect to anti-racism. You can post a black square all you like but if you still choose to support someone who has used racist language and hasnt faced up to it in any way then you lose me as a customer.

• Heart

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
Lots of people clearly have forgotten, the comments are girls saying how much they missed her. She was never going to be held fully to account for this. It was our fault remember? Not hers.

It’s *such* a Hannah move to launch on a Friday and then take the weekend off.

• Haha
  • Angry

buffalobarbie

I can’t believe she’s telling people that it was only brought to her attention yesterday. Wtf?! 1. She wrote the damn blog post in the first place, and even 7 years ago she should have known better. 2. I’m pretty sure several people have messaged her about this, even weeks ago. And she’s also failing to mention the comments left on the blogpost bringing this to her attention, which she disabled THIS YEAR. So she didn’t only realise yesterday. She’s disgusting, fake and a liar, and that’s without getting into the fact that she used a slur in a blogpost. This is the same girl who posted that influencers are key workers in the middle of a pandemic. She’s the most lazy, grungy, entitled and selfish influencer on Instagram and she needs calling out on her lies. 🤬

TruffleTrifle

39300BF2-05FE-44F9-9BEF-FBF7DC93846D.jpeg

my god she is grim. Why admit that?

more importantly: how do you not smell cat urine when it’s on your bedside table?! It’s a very strong smell.

• Sick

virgofalls

VIP Member
The smartest thing for her to do would have been to reappear with a blogpost about what happened. For her to address the elephant in the room and show that she used her months away to educate herself, to reflect to spend time with her family.

It's extremely arrogant of her to pop back up and behave like none of it happened, to think that people are just going to forget not just about what she wrote but how she handled it after.

grumpycat

VIP Member
She just have just said I'm sorry and we can all move on from it. Going to get flamed for this but I do feel bad people are going in on a pregnant woman. I know people don't like her but I just hope the baby isn't catching the stress.
i get what you’re saying but that’s utterly ridiculous. If she was so stressed she could have just posted and apologised but she doesn’t want too. her being pregnant is irrelevant considering she only let everyone know a handful of days ago - and being pregnant doesn’t mean You aren’t accountable.

• Heart

Calabria

VIP Member
1) Who the fuck is Gemma Yates?
2) How shite a name is 'The Leopard', like what does it even mean?
3) Don't actually care about 1 and 2 because it doesn't matter cos she's back and therefore the most entertaining thread on Tattle is ON
Maybe it’s called The Leopard because a leopard can’t change its spots and by the look of the branding and recycled content etc, neither can she!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19