Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruffleTrifle

I’m irrationally annoyed that she wrote “must of felt to read”. Jesus Christ you’re a writer. Learn grammar!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

buffalobarbie

A girl I follow posted this. Wish more influencers/bloggers would grow a backbone and do the same. It’s completely unacceptable that she thinks she can just relaunch her old blog under a new name without addressing anything that happened earlier this year. Vile woman.
EEF04876-DC34-47CB-B86D-443A27D37C1D.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I can see the posts now of “LOL Atti just bashed little Cornelius (or whatever random name it gets called) in the face with his toy fire engine because I was too distracted playing Animal Crossing HAHAHAHAHA” followed by a hand under chin selfie

• Haha

fred1998

If she gets much more moany I may have to unfollow her. It really upsets and angers me that she whinges so much about Atti and now probably her pregnancy when so many women (myself included) would do anything to be able to carry our own kids.

She’s said before she didn’t struggle to fall pregnant with atti and I’m assuming she hasn’t had issues this time as there’s a small age gap. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is - I’d love to be in her position 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Who the fuck even is Zoe London anyway and why is she acting like she is championing the whole entire BLM movement herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
We definitely need to predict names.

Atticus is Atticus Robert Rudolf isn't he?

So...

Agamemnon Simion Blitzen.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
You won, Tattle. Enjoy the money, I hope it makes you very happy. Dear Lord, what a sad little life, Tattle. You ruined my night, completely, so you could have the money, but I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. So Tattle, take your money and get off my property.
Best episode of CDWM ever. It’s a close tie between that and the woman who went for a nap and left her guests to cook an Old El Paso fajita kit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

99lemons

She’s even lying in that post! It was NOT an anonynous comment that got her to finally take that post down, it was a comment by someone very much not anonymous. And doesn’t read comments on old blog posts - but manages to delete them ok!! More bull shit. And has turned the whole thing into a pity me boohoo party. White female tears. Never once seen things posted on here about an estrangement group. Good riddance

Reactions: 24

ChilliBean

VIP Member
I think recent events (covid 19 lockdown, BLM) has really exposed how messed up influencer culture is and I really hope that this will inspire some change in the way influencers conduct themselves online, and start using their platform for more important things than bloody airwick.

Reactions: 23

Hc68759

VIP Member
Just noticed she has removed all the posts she had on her grid with airwick ads. I wonder if they have stopped working with her over what’s happened

• Wow
  • Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Can I just take a moment to say...

Lads, I've missed you all so much and this babein catch up has improved my 2020 no end.

• Haha

PatTheTat

I feel quite sad for Hannah, I genuinely don’t understand the hate she gets on here. There are some awful, narcissistic, up themselves posers on IG but Hannah just comes across as a nice, normal girl to me. I have often thought the comments on this board are very personal and taking things too far. As for her chinky comment, it’s obviously very offensive but everyone makes mistakes in their twenties, is it really necessary to cause someone a mental breakdown over one ill judged comment?
Spoken like a true Karen

• Haha

G_J

Did anyone see what Daisy Butter just retweeted (which I think refers to this situation with the half-arsed apology bit) and I couldn't agree more with the final sentence.

Fragile white femininity is the perfect description of Hannah's actions. I grew up in a working class family who throw around racist terms and used that exact slur to describe Chinese food. Yet I knew it was wrong and didn't use it myself. I still to this day try to get my family not to use it.

It's impossible at the age of 20 (and working in media) for her to not realise that kind of language is absolutely not okay. Was her use of the word knowingly malicious - probably not, but but the end result is the same: normalising racist terms.

1591614674264.png

• Heart

Iced Coffee

1) No one on Tattle is telling Hannah to kill herself or her baby (good God). If that shit did happen it was somewhere else, not here.

2) We ended up talking about Hannah's "greasy hair" kinda content because that was the only content she was posting. All she would talk about was eating shit food and not taking showers, because apparently she thinks that's riveting stuff that equates to a day's worth of work.

I'm honestly pissed that she paired her "apology" with a woe is me rant because she's diluting the issue at hand and recentering her white ass self. All her fangirls are gonna forget the racist slurs and instead focus on her victimhood stunt. It's embarrassing and pretty much negates her entire apology in the first place.

But all in all: I'm glad that she's leaving social media behind (at least for now, she'll probably be back once this blows over / she can make money off Insta again). It was obvious that she was no longer enjoying blogging. She's been phoning it in for over a year now. She ought to find a new career she can actually put her heart and soul into because blogging obviously wasn't doing it anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22