Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly recommend the car crash that is brummymummyof2 her thread is very active

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"1. Stella Artois Raspberry Cider

Stella, the manly, domestic-abuse lager, now has a girlish, sweet, pink drink. Bit gay. Bought one, drank it in front of the England match like a lad and quite enjoyed it. No Rekorderlig, but better than drinking actual Stella."

She had to throw a domestic abuse joke in there too, just for good measure.
Lucky shes deactivated before this one surfaced too!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hi 👋🏻
Visiting over from Josie’s thread. I can’t believe Hannah gets cancelled and Josie is still prancing around happily after her racist tweets were brought up to light along with trying to pass an article written by 2 WOC from Goop as her own. She was even called out by a few influencers and still... she doesn’t care.

Either way, just popped in to see what was going on. 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hahaha the Jack Monroe one got me through some very dark lockdown days but I can’t keep up now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahaha the Jack Monroe one got me through some very dark lockdown days but I can’t keep up now
Yeh it’s pretty much a full time job luckily I’m on furlough 😂

Best episode of CDWM ever. It’s a close tie between that and the woman who went for a nap and left her guests to cook an Old El Paso fajita kit.
Late to the party but I’m so going to try and find both these eps online to watch again 😂😂 I’m just catching up with Hannah and my god.. I cannot believe she has deleted all of her social media. My prediction is she waits until after her next child is born, then will come back with stories of a difficult pregnancy hence the sm break, and rebrand as a mummy blogger

Well people that wipe old people’s bums are actual key workers Hannah, bye bye you entitled snob
That was exactly my thought, so insulting to them as if that’s all they do they contribute far more than influencers that is for sure (a but oversensitive maybe but my bf has worked in one so this attitude really pisses me off)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
“Now, some might argue that wearing a loud kimono, a white lace dress and a clutch bag is too much for Ipswich Tesco on a Thursday at around 10.30am on a Thursday”

some proof reading would be good, just to catch those casual slurs and repetitive words.

ps they went on a Thursday.
Yeah, but what day did they go again?!?!
Gonna miss you ‘trolls’ and ‘bullies’- you have brightened up this actual, genuine, card carrying key worker’s life no end 😂
As for Hannah- she fucked it for herself. But now I think she actually has the opportunity to be happy with her life and her choices just for herself- no more making a prick of herself trying to be validated by the Insta-masses. Maybe she’ll have a shower now, maybe she won’t. None of us will know, and that’s the way it should be.
Take care you crazy witches, you’re all top craic xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh man lockdown must be getting to me because totally didn't realise that no more Hannah, meant no more chats!! Definitely going to miss this thread!
I don't think I'll join the Josie thread, I did have a look though, but I don't think many other influencers are wanting to go the way Hannah went. They love the freebies and themselves too much

Recommend the xameliax thread- she’s just as lazy as Hannah and it’s quiet over there!

• Haha
The Fatfunnyone isn’t to dissimilar to Hannah, extremely lazy, inconsistent and constantly doing Ads with her kids to pay the mortgage becuase her and her husband both gave up work. Earlier this year she suggested to her followers that she was going to set up some Monthly debt free advice for them at a fee of £10 each per month. The backlash was bad so she ditched that idea but she’s constantly looking for new ways to make herself relevant and not have to actually work!

Right I don’t want to draw attention to it and have them deleted, but I’ve watched old YouTube videos (obviously struggling with the adjustment and not wanting this thread to die more than I care to admit) and in one of her veryyyy early videos she says she’s a size 14 but is putting on relationship weight and is really weird about the idea of going up to a size 16, she acts like it’d be the worst thing in the world. Lols that 5 years and her body growing an actual human child didn’t do a damn thing to change that attitude.

In the vlogs, when she panned round to Chris, he would always be on his phone. Poor Chris 😕 you could tell he didn’t want to be filmed.

I highly recommend the new thread started about Megan Ellaby. Also, I’m surprised their isn’t one about her boyfriend George.

So other than Bang On Style has anyone publicly stood up for HG?
I find it sad that her supposed mates haven’t said anything

So other than Bang On Style has anyone publicly stood up for HG?
I find it sad that her supposed mates haven’t said anything
Well, they're all selfish in one way or another and they'd rather not get caught in the shitstorm in risk of losing own position/followers/deals.

Reactions: 5
I've contacted a couple of smaller accounts I follow who have been all 'oh noooo Hannah I can't believe it, don't go you've done nothing wrong etc etc', to say her behaviour was inexcusable and she was rightly called out. Noone has replied, but one did delete the story.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.